fourteen

Hated by you

~J-Hope's POV~

I was shocked but happy in the same time. I couldn't believe that both of the persons I love asked me to be their boyfriend.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked them thinking that maybe it was just a joke. But I never expected to be grabbed by my chin and kissed. I swear his soft lips were so addicting. I couldn't get bored of them ever.

I stood there watching the both of them and just when Jimin said that maybe it was a bad idea and that they put me in an incomfortable situation I pulled my sweet lovers in a hug. "I love you so much, how could I not agree with this?"

~Jimin's POV~

So in the end everything was good. Well I think so. I really hope he'll get better. I want to see him happy. Anyway right now I'm too happy to care for him. Seeing my now two boyfriends in front of me hugging and whispering sweet nothings is making me so happy I can't even explain.

 

~Suga's POV~

That night was spent by me holding and protecting my two cute little boyfriends. I kissed both of their forehead and went to sleep too. I fell asleep while thinking at the next day and all the things we'll do together. Maybe even a date. I couldn't wait.


A/N So hey everybody. Sorry for not updating I was really busy with my studies. I feel so bad for this. So I tried to write this chapter even if it is short, but I feel like I don't have any will to do it. I tried some times to write something better, but I can't I'm too tired and I feel like I can't write a chaptered story. School will start in a week and I have to study even harder.

Plus I like more to write about life than fanfictions. There I can say my writing is good, but here, I'm so ashamed of it .

 

Please tell me if u are still willing to read this ty written story and I'll try to continue. But If I'll continue the updates will be slow, very slow. Or you can think that this is the end and it has a sad jikook end. Thank you for reading till now :) .