Story of a heart filled reunion

Story of a heart filled reunion

Two years has passed since that day, that heart wrenching day that three most important people in your life left. The fans didn’t know the truth nor will they know but one man did know it and he stormed the halls of SME to the office of the person at fault, he knocked and waited when the door opened the tall young man entered. He bowed as he approached the desk facing a men in his late forty’s “Sir…”  the man looked up from his work and took off his glasses “what is it Changmin?”

                The young man gulped and had second thoughts on coming here, but no holding back. Not anymore. “Sir it’s about… well…” he took a deep breath “Sir, it’s about Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu hyung! Can we see them? It’s already been 2 years and the lawsuit is over. Please sir! It’s not fair that everything is left like this” the man looked dead into Changmin’s eyes and sighed “You can’t and that’s final. They have left for their own selfish reasons and there is no reason for you nor Yunho to see them.” The young was taken aback, he frowned at what his superior said. Everyone thought he didn’t know. But Changmin did his own research and he wouldn’t just let this go. He had to fight back a glare he wanted to throw at the man as he bowed, he turned and started to head towards the door when he stopped and looked back “sir, we’ll be together again, and you can’t stop us…” and with that he left and headed towards the apartment he shared with his hyung.

                Changmin walked into the room and walked over the kitchen and saw cups of ramen everywhere and the kitchen was fairly messy. The young man sighed as he began to clean up somewhat and noticed his hyung failed attempt to cook. Chuckling to himself he walked to his hyung’s room and knocked “come in Min” he opened the door and saw Yunho laying on his bed reading the manga’s he loves. Changmin sat on the edge of his bed and looked down. “I talked to him…” Yunho looked up from his book and sighed “Min, I told you not to. You already know what he was going to say… besides we have to move on…” he looked away as Changmin looked at him in anger “Move on!? Hyung don’t tell me to move on! I miss Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun hyung and I know you do too!! I told you what really happened. It wasn’t their fault!” Yunho didn’t respond back and Changmin continued.

                “Hyung, I know you miss them too. I… I saw your ipod and you have all our songs we made throughout these years and their new songs. I hear you humming to Get Out and don’t lie to me hyung” Yunho looked away and his face was a soft shade of pink. Changmin smiled “and come on! Your… I mean my youtube is filled with their concert footage, and music videos! You even subscribed to their official page!” Yunho frowned and looked at Changmin “and your point?” Changmin sighed and stood up “it’s been two years. I want to see them… to stand on stage with them again. I know you do too. And I know you miss Jaejoong hyung the most.  So please hyung… we’re still a family… Cassiopeia still believes in us… and all we’re doing is creating fan wars… so please hyung it’s now or never…” Yunho sat up and looked down at his bed sheets  “what if they don’t want to see us? After that fight I had with him…” Changmin looked at the leader and his eyes soften, there sat a man who never lets out nay emotions and here he is with tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and hugged him.

 “Hyung, they are here to do a concert, it’s our only chance before they go on their 2ndWorld tour concert… I have a plan but get ready now, neh?” the older man looked at his dongsaeng and wondered how he could be so smart, he was happy he had a son like him and smiled “Jae Umma taught you well huh?” The younger laughed “neh, but umma should have taught you some cooking skills. Hyung you need help” they both laughed as they got ready. Yunho felt his heart race as millions of questions flowed through his head.

Later that day after Changmin researched and some help from some of their dongsaengs and hyungs they were able to get information on the location to the concert venue. Meanwhile back in SME the older man received a letter from the duo, once he finished reading he sighed and looked at his secretary “they sure are persistent, we both know we can’t hold them back from them forever, get C-Jes on the phone for me” the other man bowed and left the older in deep thoughts.

Over at the concert venue, three men were getting ready to kick off their world tour and one spoke up “ah, can you believe we doing this?” the other nodded as the third just sat there looking at himself in the mirror. “Jae hyung?” the silent one snapped out of his trance and looked at the other two “I’m fine…” the dark haired man sighed “hyung, your thinking of them again?” the man nodded and the other two stayed silent “will there be a day we can see them again?” the youngest of the three wondered. They didn’t know that their stylist heard every word and smiled to herself as she stepped out back once the three were called to get ready.

She walked outside and noticed two men walking and instantly remembered them, she looked up at the sky and smiled “thank you!” then she ran up to them “oppas! Do you remember me? I was you~” the two grinned and hugged her “Noona! It’s been so long! How are you?” she shook her head “I’m fine I’m fine! But hurry! JYJ are getting ready to get on stage, and I know you two aren’t planning to watch them from the audience, come now!” she led them in through the back as she heard Changmin’s plan and she hurriedly went to speak to the mic and director they nodded and handed the two a pair of microphones as the women quickly did a touch up as he pushed them on stage right when the three walked out to greet their fans.

“Hello! We are~” they were cut off by two voices interrupting them “We are DONG BANG SHIN KI!!” the two walked out on stage as the other three stare at them in shock, the crowd roared in cheers as they saw the familiar red ocean waving at them. Yunho and Changmin walked up to their dear members and they stared at each other for a long time. Yunho them cleared the silence. “These two years we’re hard on us and to all our fans. But we are here to ask for your forgiveness. We were forced to say what we had too and we still miss our members dearly. Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun… I’m sorry. “Then the most unimaginable thing happened, both Yunho and Changmin got on their knees and bowed to them. The other three looked at each other tears in their eyes and looked at their fans that were cheering and chanting “Always Keep The Faith” then Jaejoong smiled and kneeled down and hugged Yunho and Changmin tightly “Pabos! Over course we forgive you!” Changmin began to tear up, the second time he let his tears out in public as the other two hugged their band members.

After a few minutes of hugging, they smiled and turned to the audience and sang their familiar songs and new songs together. At the end of the concert, they looked at each other and reached out their hands and turned to the crowd, they couldn’t help it and all five had tears streaming down their face. As they smiled and raised their held hands to the sky and bowed to all of their fans. Fans that didn’t let them done, that supported them until now. Who keep keeping the faith and their love for us. All of their emotions were felt through the five staging on stage as one. Something everyone around the world dreamed of.  The five gods raised their hands up again and bowed showing their thanks and love for everyone that helped keep their promise alive.

And he slowly closed the book and set his pen down. He stood up and looked at the mirror, the years passed and he was getting older but the memories were still fresh and new. He smiled as he set his diary on his desk and made his way out of his room and joined his friends, his brothers. They were waiting for him. They all had families and children but their love for each other was still real. They went through a lot and they had thought it was the end but if it wasn’t for their manake to make a stand we would have lost what held dear for so long. As he waved good bye to his family he walked up to his best friends “ready for our last concert?” the other men scoffed “last concert? We may be getting old but I’m still young enough to run around stage” and the famous dolphin laugh was heard everywhere as all five of them walked out towards the white light and a new beginning.

(( i hope you liked it as much as i loved writing this. :') ))