Too Lit!

All I Need Is You

~2 weeks later~

Taeyong's P.O.V

Woo, today is the 4th of July and my birthday was three days ago. We're throwing a party today for both the fourth of juy and my birthday. I look in the mirror to make sure I am decent looking.

Perfect. Dakyo washed and marinated all of the food we're eating so now, I have to cook it. Johnny and Jaehyun's coming over soon to help me out. I look over at Dakyo and my boy.

"Where's the food?," I ask. "On the table," she replies. I wink at her and Taekyo runs up to me. "Dad can we play catch?" "Later slugger. We're all gonna play a game of baseball after we eat." "Wow!" He hugs me and runs off.

*ding dong*

Dakyo answers the door and it's Johnny and Jaehyun.

"Wassup bros?" "Nothing much man; happy belated birthday," Johnny says. "Thanks." "Yeah and we got your cake right here," Jaehyun says as he lifts up the cake box. I look inside.

"Cute; my mom must've made this?" "You know it," Johnny says. "Alright guys, let's start on this food before everyone gets here," I tell them. Jaehyun starts on the fruit and different salads and Dakyo decorates, while Johnny and I grill the meat and fish.

~20 minutes later~

My friends make their way to our back yard. "Hey man," Ten says. He's holding Teena.

He kisses her forehead and puts her down. She runs over to Taekyo. "So what's up man?," he asks. "Nothing bro; just ready to kick this thing off," I reply. "You know I got the jams," he says. "Tasha," I say, "can you bring my stereo from the living room?" "Sure," she says as she leaves. "You can get my cord on the table over there and connect your music to it," I tell Ten. "Say no more," he assures as he fetches the cord.

Dakyo's P.O.V

"Taekyo, go put out the goody bags and set up the baseball field with Teena," I tell him. "Okay mommy," he says and runs past me. "Jaehyun, can I help with anything else?" "No, I'm good; thanks though," he smiles. I go over to Tasha and we sit down and talk about random things and she tells me that she's pregnant. "Congrats. I'll make you a non alcholic drink to celebrate." "Thank you," she says. We get up and go inside the house. 

~5 minutes later~

"Here ya go," I tell her as I hand her a drink. We sit on the couch and continue talking. The back door opens and Robin and Minhye come in. "Hey girls, let's party," Robin states, "ooh drinks the party can wait." We get some daiquiris, sit back on the couch and talk about girl stuff while chewing on cherry bombs.

Just then Jakyung comes in with more drinks. "Oh yes, hi Jakyung," Minhye says. "Hey guys," she replies. She sits the drinks in the cooler, takes one out, and sits with us. We continue to talk.

~10 minutes later~

"Food Time," Johnny yells. Everyone makes their way to the food table and looks at the food.

"Woah," Winwin says. "Me first, me first," Taeyong says. "No," I say, "let the kids go first. Then you." "Aww," he says. "Yayyy!," scram the kids.

~30 minutes later~

Everyone is either talking, finishing up their food or dancing. "Alright you guys," Taeyong says, "game time." Everyone who wanted to play splits up into teams while the rest of us watches from afar.

Red Team: Haechan, James, Winwin, Ten, Teena, Mark, Freedom, Renjun

Blue Team: Doyoung, Jakyung, Johnny, Jaehyun, Yuta, Taeyong, Taekyo, Taeil

~The Last Inning~

The score is Red- 10, Blue- 11. Doyoung looks around.

"Go Doyoung, woo~!," Jakyung says. He spits out his gum before pitching to Haechan. Haechan hits the ball and makes it to first base. Next up is James. Doyoung softly throws the ball to him and he taps it. It's still good, but he stands there as if he's unsure. "Go go, James, go!," Jasmine screams. He runs with his stubby legs as everyone is moving in slow motion trying to retrieve the ball. James reaches first base and Minhye screams, "Keep going James. You're good." He looks around and runs again but he trips and falls which causes him to scrape his knee. "Ahhhhhhhhhh~," he screams. "James get up it's okay. Finish running to home so we can get you a bandaid," Robin says. He runs slowly the rest of the way and James made his team win the game. We give him three hip hip hoorays. "Come on, James," Robin says, holding her hand out. "No mommy. I'm better," he says then runs to his friends. "Aww my baby's a man now," she coos. 

~30 minutes later~

"Okay you guys, it's almost time for the fireworks so let's sing happy birthday to Taeyong," Yuta announces. I bring out Taeyong's cake and we sing happy birthday. "Woo~!" He blows out his candles and we see fireworks light up the sky.

"Wow," I say. Taeyong hugs me and kisses me and we all make our own fireworks fly into the sky.

Taeyong's Ig post: