Ma Boy

All I Need Is You

Ten's P.O.V

"Ten wake up." I feel someone shaking me and I look up to a scared Tasha. "What's wrong, Tasha?," I ask. "The baby; I think it's coming." Just then her water breaks and she screams loudly. I jump out of bed and hold her, "Okay okay; just calm down and breathe." I pick her up and put her in the car. i go back inside and pick up a sleeping Teena and place her in the car as well. I get in the car and drive to the hospital. I call Renjun since he lives 5 minutes away from me. "Hello?," he groggily asks. "Hey man, listen," I tell him. "Ten it's 6 am." "Yeah I know; look, listen to me and listen to me good. Get up and tell everyone to meet me at the hospital." Tasha screams. Renjun worridly asks, "Oh my gosh! What happened?" "Tasha's in labor, hurry up," I say as a hang up.

~6 hours later~

I hear the elevator ring and people walk out. Not my friends. I hear it again and once again random people come out. This happens again four more times. I hear the bell ring and I stay were I'm at. What's the use? I can't believe that they showed me up. I mean I-. "Hey, Ten." I look up and see Minhye and the others. I hug her, tightly. "Alright, Mr. Friendly," Mark says. "Guys," I say, "you don't know how happy you made me. I thought you stood me up." "Sorry," Renjun says, "I slept for 3 more hours then we all got together and ate breakfast then came here. Want a bagel?" He holds up a bagel. I roll my eyes and snatch the bagel from him, "Whatever just sit." "Guys, I'm so nervous. He's coming here a little earlier than expected," I say. "So why aren't you back there with her?," Taeyong asks. "I don't wanna see that . Plus, Teena couldn't go back there because she's too young and hey, where's Doyoung and his family?" Everyone looks around and shrugs.

~2 hours later~

"Hi," a doctor comes up to me, "your wife has successfully given birth to a baby boy." I get up, "What? A boy? Yes! Yahoo!" We rush to Tasha's room and see her laying down sleeping. "Shhh," I say. "Teena you can look at the baby first. Are you ready to be a big sister?" She looks at me and gives me a reassuring nod.

I pick her up and she looks at the baby. I peep behind her and see him. My son.

Name: Leechaiyakul, Thomas

Birthday: January 13, 2023

Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz

Height: 17 inches