Part 3

Shape of you

The sun shines at Mark’s face when he try to wake up. As he trying to do it, he feels someone is hugging his waist. Mark look carefully, it was Jinyoung who is still sleeping. Mark feels happy and he kiss on Jinyoung’s forehead. Jinyoung giggled, he wakes up and look at Mark’s eyes.

“What are you doing…?”, Jinyoung cupped his cheek and kiss it. Mark hold his hand and he rubbed it.

“Jinyoung ah, I’m so happy”, Mark smiled makes Jinyoung confused as he put his hand on Mark’s waist.

“What’s wrong?”,

“We have been together for 3 years. Living with you is not difficult but it makes me easy to discovering new things about you. Maybe it’s our destiny. Don’t you think so?”, Mark hugged Jinyoung back and kiss on his neck. Jinyoung feel spine for a moment.

“I think so too. Thanks to the day that I met you in the bar, I know that I’ve got to know about you more. And I believe it I do it right.”, Mark give the box to Jinyoung and he opened it. Jinyoung cried after Mark leave the bed and kneel one knee down in front of him.

“Park Jinyoung, will you always be mine, be my baby forever?”, Mark asked and Jinyoung jumped out of bed hug Mark and twirl him around.

“Yes, yes. I will, Mark”, Jinyoung let Mark put the ring on his finger and he did the same to him. They both fall on the bed again and smile happy. Jinyoung feel so sleepy so Mark chuckled and turn off the light and said “Let’s go to bed soon. I guess you’re tired”, and they both sleep. Mark feel dreaming when Jinyoung whisper to Mark this:

“You know Mark. I’m really in love with the shape of you for the 1st time we met”. Jinyoung kiss Mark’s lips again and hugged Mark to sleep.

 

I’m also fall in love with the shape of you too, Jinyoung…

 

THE END