Part 2

Shape of you

It’s 3 days since Mark at the bar for the first time he met Jinyoung at the bar but honestly, Mark really miss Jinyoung. Since the day Mark saw him, he couldn’t think about him all day, he always wonder what is Jinyoung doing. He wanted to know more about Jinyoung through the night just like they go out bar.  

Jinyoung just drive at home when the phone buzzed. He saw Mark’s message and he smiled. He can’t wait to see Mark tomorrow night too, where they both go out for the 1st time – only them.

 

The night has finally come. Mark is wearing like America style and he is waiting for Jinyoung. 15 minutes left he will arrive and how he was really nervous about his look but he also wonder what kinds of Jinyoung style. Suddenly a car approaching Mark. Mark looked up and got surprised with him. His style is totally awsome. Jinyoung is wearing a tank shirt, and his eye liner is so beautiful. His body is totally breathtaking. And Mark just keep stand still look at him.

“Hey, handsome. You look so cool”, Jinyoung snapped Mark and he shaked his head.

“Y-yeah. You are totally awsome too, Mark. Shall we go now?”, Mark asked Jinyoung so cute and they both laughed.

“Let’s go”

Jinyoung opended the car for Mark and they both went to restaurant for their first date because they were both hungry. They found a new place for pizzas, fast food near the centre. It was a beautiful place and people eat there so much. Mark called 4 pieces of pizza, 2 cokes and 2 large French fries and they both paid of 50:50 for this.

“Wow, I love this dinner. Thank you so much”, Mark giggled and Jinyoung just smiled at him.

“The pizza here is wonderful. Next time we can bring friends too”, Jinyoung eat one piece of pizza and laughed like a kid and so does Mark.

After dinner, they both go to carnival where the fireworks will start at night. The crowd are super excited and so do both of them. The fireworks went up, everyone was cheering very cloudly…Suddenly, Mark looking into Jinyoung eyes and he is being hynotized about him. Mark looked Jinyoung carefully. His body, his eyes, his nose…his everything…they were prefect..

“Jinyoung…I got something to tell you…”

“Hmmmm…”

“We’ve been together for 3 days and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. For the 1st time I saw you in the bar, I know that my heart is gonna be yours. I will have ask myself if you could be my boyfriend…I mean….my lovers…because…I like…um no… I really really like you…So…”

A soft plump lips touch Mark’s. It was Jinyoung. He is kissing Mark so slow and neat. Mark put his hands around Jinyoung waist and pulled his body closer. Jinyoung smiled in the kiss. The fireworks still there upon in the sky but they didn’t care because the passionate kiss. They both pulled out for air after that. Jinyoung touch Mark’s face and bring their forehead together.

“Actually Mark… I like you since the day we met. I know that I need your love just by our look. I want to know about you more. I want to feel you more every new day when I see you. So yes…I’ll accept it, my boo”, Jinyoung smile and kiss Mark’s lips again. This time Mark smiled and take Jinyoung out of the crowd..

That night, Mark is staying at Jinyoung’s house. They talked about their feelings to each other under the sky. They shared their long kiss and doing the first night in the room while the radio is playing their favorite song. Mark carry Jinyoung into the bedroom and let him laid down in bed. He kiss Jinyoung bottom lips which he earned a small groan from him then trailed to his neck, his tummy. He take off Jinyoung’s jeans in one step and look at him with his sincerely. Jinyoung smiled and take Mark’s hand, pulling back and bite Mark’s neck. Mark groaned so much that hurt his throat but he didn’t care. Jinyoung keep continuing and biting Mark’s neck.

“I want to feel you more, Mark.”, Jinyoung said, and kiss his forehead..

“Don’t hestitate, Jinyoung. I’m all yours…”, he smiled and continued their making love all day non-stop.

 

The morning comes up and Jinyoung is sleeping in Mark’s arms. They feel so happy for what they did last night cause last night Mark is in Jinyoung’s room. The bedsheet have Mark’s smell all over the cozy room. Jinyoung founds every discovering new about Mark just by talking and making love to him. He feel so happy to know Mark and love him.

“Good morning, Jinyoung”, Mark woke up and he saw Jinyoung is smiling with him. Jinyoung feel happy, he kissed on Mark’s head and whisper to him. “Good morning, my love….Mark…”