1. Second chance?

Time and Fallen Leaves

Happy readinggggg!!! 

 

 

Time passes like water flows
I’m building a dam called memories
there are memories that I couldn’t hold onto
it’s the reason why I look beyond the horizon again today...

 

 

YOONA POV

Everything seems perfect in my life. I have my appa and my sister who always supports and love me, my best friends who I treated as my real sisters that always on my side no matter what happen. And my oppa, my fiance my soon to be husband who loves me very much.

I was 25 and yes I died in this young age. I can't image I left my home, my appa, my sister Irene, my unnies, my bestfriends, my life.. and especially him.. Everything was in a shocking state, like I never thought after that night I will die. I never knew that a little drink that night everything ended up so fast. It still hurts for me how my life ended. And the hardest thing to accept is how he doesn’t know I’m dead right now evens my family and my best friends. He thought that I ran away from him, not wanting to marry him. And that’s not true if only he knew what happen to me. If I could turn back time, all I would need is a time machine.

I sighed as I look away, I still can’t believe I’m here in heaven, far away from earth, far away from him… I stared blankly at the beautiful big garden with many butterflies flew freely. Almost everything here is perfect

But not yet without him. I can’t say I’m perfectly okay here. I love him so much .. I guess there are things that we don’t want to happen and it is letting go. I couldn’t even let go. I never thought of letting go when we were about to get married, to start a life to have a family and grow old together. And were both dreaming about that. I realized that things were not that simple they are not meant to be simple. It’s so complicated. I don’t know what will happen to me here. I don’t know what will happen to my Appa and Irene how are they? Arghhhh I don’t know anymore. Is there any chances I could go back?

 

Should I try or don’t? But I know this is the only way. Nothing will happen if I talk to him right?… but in my mind I’m still scared to him. You can do it Im Yoona… As I reach the big door I slowly peeked through the half opened door. I was looking if the gate keeper is there.

“Ehemm” someone coughed behind me. My body tensed up as I automatically turned around. Relax Yoona calm down as I said to my mind.

“I sense you want to talk to me? And of course you need something right?” he plainly said, giving out his soft smile while looking deeply to me. I sense even if he smile to me he seems to be serious

I looked down and smoothed out my dress and composed myself. Don’t be nervous I can say it to him. Just do it Im Yoona. “ Yess… I need something from you sir… I would … like to ask if its possible … for me to ..uhm.

“ Calm down miss. I will not bite you okay. So okay May I know what it is…? He asked me

I took a deep breath and started off. “ I know this is so so so impossible Sir, but I just I can’t bear it I don’t know what to do here. I can’t stay here I mean not now Sir. I can’t even watch him being like that and I can’t……

“In short you want to go back to Earth?” he cuts me off and frankly replied

I nodded as I looked down to my feet and folding my hands praying he will grand my request. My white dress was glowing due to the rays of sunlight that hitting me.

“ You know it’s not easy dear, you are dead now.. And remember it has a lot of consequences. He said it in a serious tone and folded his arms around his chest

“ I know sir, what I badly want right know is to be back and I know its not easy but I’m begging you please help me.” I said looking straight to him

“There’s nothing free in this world you know dear” He said

“But I’m here in heaven sir” I plainly replied as I looked away on my surroundings

“In this place there is no free.. in heaven, just remember all the good deeds you earned just to enter here. You know many people wants to be here but some still fails because on what the wrong doings they did when they still alive. Life is not free at all Yoona, there are things that are meant to have consequences. Nothing will turn out perfectly dear as you would think.. since it is a matter between life and death.” He said

I paused, I guess he is right. I sighed as I looked away to the endless sky

“ Why would you like to go back dear?” he asked, my attention turned back to him quickly and gave him a long stare at first I take a deep breath

“ I want to go back, it feels like there are things that I’m not yet done, that there are things that I supposed to do” I said

He gaze at me in a soft way like a father and he smile to me. It made me feel like calm

“Okay then, follow me dear” he command as we went out of the white room. He lead me to the main gate, I know it is locked forever as he told me weeks before I was here

“ Why are we here?” I asked him.

“ To grant your request dear.. For you to comeback” he replied

“ What you mean I can go back??? Reallyyy??”. I asked him excitedly and still can’t believe in this situation.

“This gate separated earth and heaven” he said

I gulped as the lock of the gated automatically untied, and a large amount of light came and I can’t see it properly because of too much light. I feel like they were fireflies swarming around, circling around my head, the light expanded more. I feel like my eyes go blind. I felt warm, and I felt like my body becomes numb.

Gate Keeper POV

As you wish you’ll be back my dear

Another mission what Almighty gave to me.

As I stared at her, she was tightly close her eyes. I can’t tell she’s excited yet nervous and confused

As any minute she’ll be back on Earth, as same old Yoona, same looks and everything.

But I told you everything has its own consequences as a payment for your wish, your feelings won’t be the same. Everything will be hard for you in first but I know you can do it my dear.

And as you told me that they are things bothering you.. and exactly there is.

You’re not yet done on Earth, You will face many challenges, All the answers to your questions you will know it because there’s a person who will change your life forever like how you’ll change it.

YOONA POV

I feel like the bright light disappears, my eyes were still closed tightly, now I feel like the light wind brush through my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and I FOUND MYSELF standing in front of large amount of people, walking fast, some are looking at me and gossiping on how I look like. Great Im Yoona you are totally crazy

I stand in front of busy street somewhere in Seoul I guess. I looked down and found myself wearing the white dress I wear minutes ago when I was in heaven and yes I’m barefoot. And I feel the coldness and it’s winter here for goodness sake.!!!

I gulped and started to pace around away from people who are looking to me like I’m a crazy. I fastened my pace, running away… it was so confusing. I suddenly forgot why was I here… for what reason? It felt numb, my head hurts. Why am I here for exactly for?

Taecyeon POV

I was walking fast by the sidewalk. I’m late my client will be angry to me. As I headed to my workplace/ I shivered this weather is insane the wind hit me lightly. I guess this is not a good idea walking in this kind of weather.

I put my earphones and the music. I started humming along with it when I suddenly see a girl wearing a light dress and I examined her body she was barefoot in this kind of weather seriously what the hell is she thinking. And she’s running seems doesn’t know where she will go the suddenly she stop in the pedestrian lane in the middle of street is she crazy? And I look It’s red light!! She will hit a car if he didn’t move..

“ HEY MISS IT’S RED LIGHT YOU WILL BE BUMP BY THE CAR IF YOU DIDN’T MOVE” I shouted to her but is she a deaf? Why she never move.

“Hey miss!!! Hey miss!!” I shouted again then suddenly a fast car is coming to her direction. She will hit if she didn’t move. I ran fast to her as much I can do just to save this crazy girl.

“kkkkk!” I cursed as I grab her immediately as we both fell down to the ground. I feel like were rolling…. as I open my eyes and felt something above me I saw a girl on top of me wearing this light dress.

“Ugh” she mumbled, as she still on top of me. Her long hair covering her face, I couldn’t even see her reaction as she slowly removes her hair on her face our face is so close to each other were both looking to each other as we don’t move. Her eyes looks like a dear and yes she looks like a beautiful is she an angel?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 1 is done :) How is it? Sorry for some errors pls forgive. I'm trying to improve more hahahahhaa