really

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's Monday today. When you say it's Monday, it's a school day. Since the idiots are lazy, they just kept lying and snoring on their beds. Except for one, and that's the aesthetic man, the pink haired guy, Lee Taeyong. He cooked breakfast, he cleaned all of the dirt in every part of the house and he washed the dishes. Name it all. He woke up 2 am just because of that. And he saw Jaehyun on the living room, snoring and string of saliva was falling from his opened mouth. Yuck.

“GUYSSSS! WAKE UP! IT'S MONDAY TODAY!” He clanked the 2 cymbals in his hands. He's thankful that they have many stocked instruments here so he can use any of it to wake them all. Unfortunately, no one woke up. Taeyong sighed and clanked the cymbals again. “SO WHAT IF IT'S MONDAY TODAY? SHUT THE UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!” Taeyong's eyes widen. He was sure that it was the Japanese guy, Yuta. Well, if they woke up early, he will not do this. So, it's their fault, not his.

“FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY, JAPANESE IDIOT!” Finally, Hansol went out from his room, hair messy, his face was a bit disoriented but that's already given to a person who just woke up. Taeyong placed the cymbals back to their music room. He's glad that one by one, each of the guys were waking up. When he arrived at the dining room, there's Johnny, Hansol, Ten, and Taeil. He's thankful too that the table of their house is for 12 persons. He also wondered if their dads did all of these on purpose. He placed all of what he cooked and sat on the chair, beside Ten. It's still awkward for him after that 'accident' kiss. 

“Yo yo yo mothafukahs~” Jaehyun greeted (I don't know if it is a greeting though). He sat on the farthest chair because he didn't want any of them to be on his side. He's slightly mad at them because on what they did to him last night. 

After some unfortunate minutes for all of them, they already went to school. The four, Taeil, Doyoung, Yuta and Ten were transferees. Their previous school was too far from their new home so they transfered to the school Yuta's dad recommended. And there it is.

The classes have started and Doyoung was really mad. The girl in front of him kept flirting on the guy who was beside her. It's so unpleasant to see, really. “Psst. Look at Jaehyun.” Ten whispered to him. He looked at the guy, and it somewhat staring at the girl. 

“I heard that she's Seulgi and Jaehyun had a crush on her.” Ten whispered again. Doyoung wondered where the younger get these 'gossips' when they're new here. He just rolled his eyes and focused on the teacher discussing. As if he care. Ten just shut his mouth up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter