are

4 en 4
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Johnny faced his parrot, the bird was wiggling on his hand, he didn't know why. But he had Taeil on his chest, sleeping. After hours of fixing his things on his own room, the older had slept while reading his books and exactly, he was lying on the taller's broad chest. Johnny looked at his bestfriend, peacefully sleeping. He thought of waking him but nah, Taeil will smack him. “Johnny hyung--- oh. Sorry for interrupting you hehehehe. But I wanna ask if the guy across my room is a bunny? He won't answer me and give his name! He's always angry too!” Jaehyun walked into the scene, great, m8. And asking if Doyoung is a bunny? Like what--- he really needs CS, common sense, m8. Did you saw a bunny that was in a human's body? No, right?

“Shoo.” He just waved the guy off. And the next thing he heard was a loud bang. “I SAID I'M NOT A BUNNY AND THAT'S MY ANSWER, YOU IDIOT!” A bang after a bang could heard. It's not a gun, it's just a frying pan collided with Jaehyun's head. Poor guy. Tsk. 

Taeil stirred on his sleep and Johnny panicked. He patted the older's head and the stirring was stopped; he sighed, continuing on patting and playing with Taeil's hair. They're bestfriends, with benefits--- jk. They are really just bestfriends though, but they were comfortable with each other so this thing wasn't exactly a bother to them. “JOHNNY! WHERE'S MY POKEM--- OOPPS. SORRY!” Taeyong opened the door, creating a big noise in the room. Gr8, just gr8. What the *censored*. Enough with the vulgar cursing. Hehe. By the way, they were in Johnny's room.

“What the . I'm sleeping.” Taeil suddenly murmured and sat up. Johnny can still felt the warm that radiates from Taeil's body. “Oh. I'm sorry that I slept on you, Parrot.” But the taller only laughed and ruffled the smaller's hair. “It's not a problem, hyung. Glad that you slept peacefully.”

They are really just bestfriends. Bestfriends. Yeah, bestfriends.

“Ouch-- stop it already! My head hurts!” He dodged on the frying pan that almost went to his head. He's in the hand of a bunny's wrath. Hays. He thought that, I should really stop my mouth from saying things. Danger will always hunt me.

And that danger is the one and only, Doyoung. The hitting stop and Jaehyun can still felt the throbbing pain on his back and head. “Ouch.” He felt something hot, flowing through his head down to his neck.

“Oh my god.” Doyoung clutched his chest in shock. There's blood coming out from Jaehyun's head. “I'm sorry! Sorry!” The frying pan was forgotten, he pulled the younger with him on his room and find his first aid kit on his bag. “Nah. It's okay.” How can Jaehyun still pulled a smile when he's feeling a pain? What a masochist. :-/

He let Jaehyun sat on the bed. When he found it, he immediately fixed it into the bed side table. “No! I really should stop when I hit you once! I'm so sorry! You just irritated me! Sorry!” Doyoung soaked the cotton into the alcohol. He cleaned the blood from Jaehyun's neck and up to the wound. He soaked another cotton and used it to the wound. He can heard Jaehyun cursing but he sighed, thank god it's just small one. When he was done treating Jaehyun's wound, he just realize their position. What the heck, he's sitting on Jaehyun's lap. “DOYOUNG, I NEED MY MAK--- OH ! LIVE !” Someone shouted from the door, probably Yuta. Doyoung immediately withdraw himself away from Jaehyun. That was an awkward one. Jaehyun coughed, the cough tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter