001

My Bullies My Boyfriend!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST PART OF THIS SEQUEL (My Bullies My Neighbor?! )i dont know how to add the link, sorry~) FIRST BEFORE READING THIS, YOU'LL BE SO LOST XD 
AND THIS HASN'T BEEN PROOF READ YET SO I'M SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES OR IF ANYTHING DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE <3
If you have read it, then please continue~ =3

Baekhyun sat on the couch with Cosmo on his lap. He smiled to himself as the pup nuzzled into his stomach and sighed softly.
Baekhyun reached down and pet the pups head as he sipped his coffee

"Cosmo~ I don't know what to do~ I want to work at the coffee shop with Minnie and ChenChen, but that means I'd have to go back to college to get a barista degree and I don't have money for that~" he whined cutely.

The pup looked up at him and whined before he moved closer and laid his head on Baekhyuns chest and nuzzled under his chin.

"Well I guess I could take the courses online, but I wouldn't get the hands on experience" he said and then whined and he put his coffee down.

"I don't know what to do~~!" he said as the front door opened so he was unable to hear it.

Sehun smirked slightly when he didn't see Baekhyun react like he usually would when he got home. He put his stuff down quietly and he took his jacket off, he walked behind the frustrated male and leaned close to his ear "What's wrong, babe?" he asked and quickly stepped back just in case Baekhyun decided to hit him like he usually would when he's surprised.

Baekhyun jumped and screamed before he whipped around and he held his chest "Yah! Yah! Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" he said and go up gently putting Cosmo on the couch before he ran after the younger to hit him. 

Sehun saw his boyfriend get up and he instantly started to run away knowing, although he was small, Baekhyun can pack a punch. "Yah! Yah! Don't hit me! You know how much it hurts!" he yelled over his shoulder and ran upstairs toward their shared room.

They semi live together, they still have two separate houses, but since theyre so close together and you can literally walk from one balcony to the other they kind of just think of it as one big house. They ended up making the balconys a bridge by knocking down the railing and added in a piece to the floor so they were physically connected. They kept it this way just incase one of them needed time alone and had their own space to think.

Sehun ran into the room and closed the door before he sprinted to the 'bridge' and he walked across before he hopped into Baekhyun's old room (which he now made into an office) and he hid in the closet. He panted softly as he waited a listened for the older.

Baekhyun walked across the bridge and he looked around his office. He narrowed his eyes and then he smirked "Where's Sehunnie~?" he asked and snuck around looking under the desk and behind things before he stopped in front of the closet and he flung the doors open and he looked in and smirked seeing the younger before he grabbed his arm and pulled him out before he tackled him onto the floor. He straddled his lap and he started to tickle the youngers side causing him to start to spaz 

"B-Baekhyun! no please! stop!" he said trying to push the older off but failed because he was too weak from laughing. 

"Not until you apologize!" he said and continued to tickle to younger

"F-fine! fine! I'm sorry!!" Sehun said and insantly sighed of relief when the older stopped and he panted. "Meanie" he said childishly.

"Yeah yeah I'm the mean one" Baekhyun snorted and rolled his eyes and crossed his arms still straddling the youngers hips.

Sehun smiled softly "Aw Baekkie~ Don't be upset~ I'm sorry" Sehun said and held the olders hips gently rubbing circles on them. "What can I do to make it up to you?" he asked soflty reaching one hand up to cup the olders cheek while the other stayed on his hip.

Baekhyun looked at him out of the corner of his eyes and then looked away. He thought for a minute, before he looked at the younger "Strawberry shortcake?" he asked softly.

Sehun chuckled "Sure I'll go buy one later" he said softly 

Baekhyun pouted "No! Homemade!" he said seriously and poked the youngers chest.

Sehun's eyes widened, but then sighed and chuckled "You're lucky I love you" he said seriously and then sat up and pecked the olders lips before he smiled "I'll make it after dinner, Okay?" he asked 

Baekhyun smiled wide and nodded excitedly "I've been wanting strawberry shortcake all day" he said cutely and then gently kissed Sehun on the lips. His hands resting on the youngers shoulders as he closed his eyes. Sehun's hand fell to Baekhyun's hip once more and then kissed back, his eyes closing as well. He tilted his head and kissed the older deeper and smiled gently against his lip.

Baekhyun smiled as well and then reached up and ran his fingers through Sehun's hair. He then pulled away "Your hair is greasy" he said and giggled "you're gross"

"Wow Baek, way to ruin the moment" Sehun chuckled and then flicked the olders chest before he stood up with the older in his arms. 

Baekhyun nuzzled the youngers neck and he closed his eyes "You know I have to~" he said cutely and wrapped his arms around the youngers neck and wrapped his legs around Sehun's waist and hung on him as if he was a monkey.

Sehun rolled his eyes and patted the olders before he walked back over to his house and attempted to drop the older on the bed but the said male woulnd't let go.

"Mr.Monkey please let go, so I can shower. You want Strawberry shortcake donn't you?" he asked 

Baekhyun insatntly let go and plopped on the bed bouncing twice before he giggled. He laid there, his shirt lifted exposing some of his stomach, his sweats low on his lips and his hair now messy. Sehun stared at him for a second "How can you effortlessly be so cute?" he blurted out.

Baekhyun's eyes widened and he blushed "yah! stop staring!" he said and went to roll over but a hand stop him.

Sehun had grabbed his waist and kept him from rolling over. Sehun smirked and he leaned down and he gently kissed Baekhyun's stomach. There was still part of his hips and stomach that had faded scars. Baekhyun had asked to keep some of the scars when Minseok said he could get rid of them. They were part of him and, although the memories are bad, he still wanted to keep them because they reminded him of how him and Sehun met and wound up together.

Sehun got on his knees and gently traced the scars with his fingers and then kissed them gently one by one. 

Baekhyun looked down at him, he saw the sadness and regret in the youngers eyes, but he didnt say anything. He reached down and cupped the youngers cheek. When the younger looked up at him he gave him a smile. He then sat up and he leaned down and kissed Sehun gently. When he pulled away Sehun looked at him with the same sadness "Don't give me that look" Baekhyun whispered softly.

Sehun frowned slightly "But if I-"

"That doesn't matter anymore, the past is the past. We're here now, we're happy, that's all that matters" he whispered "I love you so much, please don't blame yourself anymore" 

Sehun looked at him and looked over the olders features and then directly into his eyes as if looking for something, any hint of anger or hatred, but he found nothing, but love and sincerity in the olders eyes and he couldn't help but hug the older and nuzzle his neck 

"What did I do to ever deserve you?" he asked in barely over a whisper.

"call me names, bully me and beat me up" Baekhyun said hiding a smirk

"Yah!" Sehun whined

Baekhyun giggled "I'm kidding~ Now go in the shower you smell~" he said pecked the youngers cheek before he got up and fixed his shirt and then walked downstairs to make dinner.

Sehun sat there for a second and he closed his eyes. He felt like the luckiest man on earth. He smiled to himself, he swore to himself then and there that he will make sure to make Baekhyun happy no matter what it takes.

He got up and walked into the bathroom and he took a quick but relaxing shower.

Baekhyun was downstairs making dinner. He was making White rice with beed ramen and a side of kimchi. It smelt delicous and he couldn't wait to eat it. 

Sehun walked downstairs in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top his hair still slightly wet and over his forehead. He walked into the kitchen and sniffed "ah~ smells delicous~" he said and then walked behind the smaller and wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned down and rested his chin on the olders shoulder.

Baekhyun smiled and he leaned back against him before he lifted a piece of bulgogi (korean beef) to Sehun's lips to let him try.

Sehun instantly took the piece of beef into his mouth and he moaned at the explosion of flavor in his mouth. He closed his eyes "so good~" he said and whined cutely "Best thing ever" he whispered 

"Yeah yeah that's what you say about everything I make, I'm startin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter