A Kind Gesture

Different Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Areum's POV/ 1004 Words

The first week of school was brutal. Bomi and I had no classes together, meaning I was left alone to cry over calculus. Plus, the girls who pushed me out of our room were starting to shoot me dirty looks during class. (I have no idea how they got into calculus, but I was focusing on the fact that they were trying to kill me with their gazes. Ugh). Not only that, I arrived at this school a couple months into the year, so I had to catch up. I know right, best college year, ever. I mean, I guess it was just the first week so I can't judge much yet. But things didn't seem to be getting any easier, so might as well prepare a coffin now.

I looked up from my computer screen and scanned the room. I could have sworn I heard voices. It was lunch, and I was finshing up some work in the library. That's pretty much what I did every lunch. (Yeah, it was sad). I was just about to continue when I heard a door sliding, and footsteps. I was hoping it wasn't a girl. It was official. Almost every girl in this school hated me. Nothing happened between us, but I guess the girls who noticed I was walking into a 'special' dorm spread the word pretty quickly. 

Luckily it wasn't. It was definitely a guy.

He walked over to a front table, and sat down, book laying out in front of him. I felt slightly uncomfortable mainly because I was used to being alone, but it just felt awkward. I shut my laptop, and buried it into my backpack. I was about done anyway. I pulled the strap over my shoulder and strutted towards the door, but I heard a voice call out to me, "Wait!"

I halted and turned around towards the guy. "Are you Areum?"

A ton of people knew me, but hated me, so I was a bit hesitant to answer but did anyway. "Yeah, what do you want?" It came out a little more stern than I wanted it to, but he didn't seem fazed by it. "Suho hyung was talking about you. Said you lived in our dorm. I just wanted to say welcome,"he said and softly smiled. Yeah, I gotta say, I was actually a bit annoyed by this guy at first, but I was geniunely touched by his gesture. Everyone I met so far (except Bomi and Suho of course) was so rude to me, except for him. I was actually beginning to notice his features. He had light pink, fluffy hair. An adorable baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter