There is no escape

Catch me, if you can
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"LEE ING TAEMIN???!?!?!?!?!", I heard the leech holler, ing screech as she usually did, into the pin-drop silence that our little make-out session had caused. No, I am not a professional kisser and no, I wasn't paid to do this little act but I ING HAD TO SET UP A BASE FOR MY UPCOMING SERIES OF LIES, ya know. 

Honestly speaking, I didn't expect him to obey me so dearly?????? Nor did I expect him to just accept me kissing him as if he gets kissed so often it doesn't even matter to him no more??? And no I don't randomly walk up to people with my heels- if I ever wear heels- like 'hey I have nothing better to do, let's make out' winkwonk and try to ing seduce their ugly asses into making out with me. I repeat, I AM NOT A ING PRO AT THIS. But I guessed him to be thinking of me as one and I couldn't help but feel 'you know what, register me to hub, thanks'. 

Was I feeling uncomfortable? OH NO NO HELL NO. NOT AT ALL, IT'S MY JOB :) And this ing leech be staring me down, practically shooting lasers towards our little awkward position. I started adjusting my state and moved my hands down his chest, NOT TO AROUSE HIM YOU ERTS but to slightly signal him to pull away bUT THIS ING HULK WAS IN A STARING COMPETITION WITH MY FACE WITHOUT MY FACE KNOWING THE RULES. I gave him my stern look and that seemed to jolt his tall back to earth as he let go off my waist and I fell hard, back on the head of the chair .Nice drop. I obviously love how the hard rails hit my , obviously :) AND TO ADD TO MY ALREADY MISERABLE CONDITION, little miss ramyun and homies sticked to my fingers as I accidentally placed my hand on the ground to help myself up.  my life. 

"TELL ME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!!?" I stood up erect, still cringing at how shrill she sounded and just casually travelling to the future to meet our kids with voice like ing chipmunks. Surprise Taemin, you are gonna marry a Chipmunk. Her hands were resting on her waist, her face burning in anger, jealousy and hatred. Such accuracy. 

I started. "Excuse me lady are you suffering from short term memory loss? I am Cedric Diggory??"

"Lee Taemin! You think there's a big FOOL written on my face??????", She pin-pointed her face and I just nodded. "UGHHH YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE!!"

"Ugh no. I am Cedric-"

"SHUT IT OH MY GOD!! WHAT WERE YOU AND THIS RANDOM POLE DOING?????" 

"Pole dance? Duh?", I retorted, clearly enjoying making fun of her. I saw her jaw tighten as she raised a fist in my direction but retreated it eventually as she stomped her heels on the ground and shouted. 

"I'LL TELL UNCLE ABOUT YOUR WHEREABOUTS LEE AND THEN YOU TRY RUNNING AWAY! AND I WILL TELL HIM YOU MADE OUT WITH A RANDOM POLE-"

"He's my boyfriend, leech.", I lied. As if me not stating it would make yall think otherwise. Her big eyes widened and I wondered if I could fit a tennis ball in them sockets before her purse came flying to my side and knocked my face. ok.......what the acTUAL . "WHAT DO YOU WANT? I TOLD YOU, I AM NEVER RETURNING AND YEAH FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I MADE OUT WITH THAT POLE OVER THERE BECAUSE I AM DIPOLE- THAT IS, I WILL DIE FOR THIS POLE BECAUSE HE IS MY ING BOYFRIEND!". Excessive shouting with casual chemistry? Professor Lee Taemin here. 

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FREAKING CHEATER!!" Well well she says cheater like she's accusing me for googling 'how to cheat'. 

"Well we are not together in the first place??", I raised an eyebrow at her as I tilted my head to the side, my arms crossed against my chest, my posture slightly leaning towards the bewildered looking hulk. Leech's expression changed from hatred to shock as she stepped closer and stabbed her index finger- WITH HER ING WITCH LIKE NAILS- into my broad chest, screeching. 

"YOU, LEE ING TAEMIN, ARE MY FUTURE HUSBAND!-", A series of gasps arose and filled the atmosphere, I didn't know who the was so interested in a leech screaming at the top of her lungs in a public place but I soon found myself getting pointed at for being a 'cheater'. Wingardium Leviosa me for good now, God.  

"Ma'am could you take this outside?" Uhm no, she'd create a bigger scene there. I am down fighting her here. 

"Oh my god! what a cheater!" Hi, I'm Lee Cheater.

"Look at the poor girl screaming!!" Look at a leech screeching, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WHERE YOU AT. 

I took a step back, scanning the entire restaurant. The hulk was too perplexed and looked dead as . His friends were in a corner trying to wave his soul back into him and casually eyeing me and mouthing a few words before breaking into chuckles and giving me a thumbs up. Choi Leech was arguing with the manager of the restaurant at the top of her lungs about me cheating on her and how this matter would

Please log in to read the full chapter