What the hell just happened?

Catch me, if you can
Please log in to read the full chapter

 
"Starbucks..................Taco Bell.....................In N Out.........Burger King? Meh", I heaved out an annoyed sigh as I shaded my eyes and looked around for directions, any ing place that'll lead me to any of the ones I mentioned but guess I was in the 'Nothing for you to eat, Taemin' zone. God, where did that white girl get starbucks from?????????? AND WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I VOLUNTEERED TO STARVE IN FRONT OF MS. KNOW-EVERYTHING... Taemin your life is pretty much a Good Game here. 

[ A/N: Good Game or GG is a gaming term when a player thinks everything's over. It's said usually at the end of a game. Just saying :) ] 

Walking up another mile in this god damn country and I was still nowhere close to any restuarant I'd like to stuff my face in. I slumped my head back and sighed deeply, spotting a bird in the sky and for some ing weird reason I could tell it had a shopper with fries in it... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? Now even birds will get food and I, a human, will feel jealous of it???? I pursed my lips, obviously agitated by the fact there was shinobi war going on inside my stomach AND I HAD NO FOOD AS A SAVIOUR. 

Just when I had decided to feed on rocks like people in 'my strange addiction', I spotted a lady, not just any lady NUH-UH, but the girl from last night. Oh that weirdo who made out with a trump looking dude eh, good job Taemin, she carries free Big Mac with her, WHAT ARE YOU SO HAPPY ABOUT? Not wanting to martyr anymore ninjas in my stomach, I jogged up to her, smiling like a kid running after an ice-cream truck. No, I don't know her name and No pt 2, she isn't my aunt's daughter but hell did it stop me from jogging- more like skipping to her place? No pt 3.

She was taking a bunch of twerking photos with her 'girrrrrrrrrrls' or I didn't ing know if that was just her getting electrocuted near her ??? But then again, them non-existent clothed buns reminded me of food and I just stopped half-way and reevaluated my life choices on approaching her. Not too far from her little photo-shoot, my binocular eyes made out another familiar figure, and another.... and another...... What the , U turn right away Taemin. But despite 0.00001% of my neurons working hard as against my temples, I decided against their will- Because I am a rebel- and now... very respectfully, approached their little 'kitty party'. Wait, they were supposed to be in Uni right now? At least that ?? BUNKERS....Ok I should stop acting like I am Nelson's son. 

"Err....Excuse me drunkards from last night, I need directions.." 


"Mrs. Thomas will kill us all for sure", Jonghyun commented as he flipped a coin in the air and waited for it to fall on the concrete floor with a loud noise, turning Kibum's eagle-head in the direction as he ran for his coin. Agreed on our deaths but the is Kibum's obsession with that coin? Quickly picking it up and burying it in his strong grip, he eyed the dinosaur who just 'what now' zoned this blonde head and shuffled away, Jonghyun following him. 

I had no idea why I agreed to this little plan of Soojung??? I just remember her mentioning and promising us a treat on her winning over a boy who ing cheated on her? Not like I cared even in the least but being the whiny y friend of mine, I had no other choice than to nod my head like a cow on her little wish. But hey, where the treat at though??? All this time, she'd been taking photos for her 'Instachat' and 'snapgram' with some random girls she ING MET THE SAME DAY ON THE WAY?? completely forgetting her friends existed. 

"Err.....Excuse me drunkards from last night, I need direcrions.." 

I tilted my head to the source of plead when I stopped breathing.......It felt as if someone stuffed an invisible cloth in my mouth as it hung open, eyes bulging out before the nowsobewildered demon. No, I wasn't shocked because a demon can appear anyhwere but the fact THIS PARTICULAR DEMON POPPED UP WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN EVER WANT TO MEET HIM AGAIN. I tensed up, him noticing the change in my state from 'time for ' to 'I'm so dead', my cheeks heating up and perspiration appearing on the temple as I averted my gaze somewhere else.  . 

. I had started to stroll away to the ing tree????? As if my life depended on it AND as if I never even laid my eyes on this demon before me, I whistled to add to how 'casually' I walked away, so normal right??? The first thing a human does when one sees the other in need is walk to a- WALK INTO a ing tree!! That's right kids! I stopped dead when the roughness and hardness rubbed against my forehead, I stumbled backwards but maintained my balance, trying to look cool about it. By now, my heart was in a racing competition and palms flooding the lines. Why why why why the ing now! 

"Dude... Chill. It's just me." I heard him chuckle evilly, sounding as if his presence made me nervous- well technically it did but- WHAT THE . I jumped 500 feet from the ground when he touched my shoulder..............................ok 500 is too much, but you get it right? "You're acting weird, the I just need directions... again." He asked in his lowest voice, innocently. Just turn and help him find his way back into narnia and you're good ok Minho? He'll be gone........maybe. I pursed my lips, gulping hard as I turned, facing this short demon who looked dead serious but so hot- WOAAAAAAAAAH CHOI MINHO CHILL. 

"Aye Taemin boy!" , Jonghyun exclaimed as he jumped between us out of nowhere, separating our little reunion and ruffled Taemin's brown hair, so ing hard, his glasses almost fell of the bridge of his nose. He looked clearly annoyed but wore a ' this I'm out after this' smile- or what I thought it looked like. Jonghyun's little announcement caught everyone's attention as they moved forward to greet him or.... ruin his hairstyle, pushing me back in a little crowd.... I stayed still, The far, the better. I relaxed, my muscles gave in the carbondioxide I didn't even realise I had stuck in me as I exhaled. Before I knew or had the time to react, he was bombarded with questions about 'his night in my house'.........

Please log in to read the full chapter