Chapter 2

The Young and Restless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students arrived at the hotel as everyone was getting off the bus Jisoo stayed behind to made sure to double check if anyone left anything behind and sure enough there was items left behind. Jisoo sighed and grabbed the items before getting off. The other students were already in the lobby by the time I reached to them.

“Huh? Hold on I forgot my wallet.” Namjoon said as he began looking through his pockets. Jisoo walked up to him and handed him his wallet.

“You left this behind and so did the rest of you.” Jisoo announced as she showed all the items she found left behind on the bus. Namjoon took his wallet embarrassed and apologetically.

“Thanks.” Namjoon said shyly and Jisoo simply nodded at him before looking at the others.

“These shades have to be Taehyung’s. This watch must belong to Jungkook. This beanie is definitely Hoseok’s. This necklace belongs to Jimin. This bracelet is none other than Jin’s and this notebook belongs to Yoongi.” Jisoo announced as she gave the other students their belongings. The students seemed surprised by Jisoo’s knowledge of their belongings.

“Thank you.” The dumbfounded students said to Jisoo who simply nodded before looking at all the students.

“Before we check in I have an announcement. Today will be a team building day. We will all split into three groups. I split everyone up based on common interests I will announce the teams. The first group is Namjoon, Yoongi and Lisa. The second group is Jin, Jungkook and Jennie. The third group is Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok.” Jisoo announced and everyone slowly nodded as they looked at their new team members except Jennie and Lisa who looked at Jisoo confused.  

“What about you?” Jennie asked and everyone’s attention was turned to Jisoo.

“Me? I’ll be the judge. I don’t want one group to have more than the other groups.” Jisoo said and everyone looked at her almost with pity even Yoongi.

“But this is a team building activity for you too.” Lisa said attempting to convince Jisoo to join the third group to be included.

“I’ll be the judge. You can join our team so there’s a girl on each team.” Taehyung offered and Jisoo smiled a bit before shaking her head.

“Thank you, Taehyung, but this is more for you guys then it is for me. It’s okay, really.” Jisoo tried to convince everyone, but no one was willing to accept leaving her out.

“Join our team. I’m sure no one cares if our team has 4 members.” Hoseok finally said as everyone began nodding and mumbling their approval even the short tempered Yoongi.

“Yeah come on prez. Join our group.” Jimin insisted and Jisoo looked at him and everyone else before smiling. Jisoo finally gave in and came up with a good compromise.

“Alright. I’ll join the third team, but I’ll be more like the cheer person rather than a player that way it’s fair and no one thinks it’s foul play.” Jisoo announced and everyone nodded happily agreeing to the compromise.

“Should we come up with team names?” Jin offered and everyone nodded. Everyone separated to their groups and talked about the possible group names before gathering around again. The team leaders began introducing their group name.

“Our group name is Hawks.” Jennie said and the others nodding approvingly towards the name.

“We decided on our group name being wolf pack.” Lisa said and everyone looked at each other agreeing the name was well picked out. Finally, it was the last group’s turn and Jimin motioned for Jisoo to step forward. Jisoo looked at Jimin confused before he smiled and gave her a reassuring nod. Jisoo stepped forward a bit unsure.

“Hoseok’s team-” Jisoo began to speak before Hoseok interrupted and stepped forward for a bit.

“Our team.” Hoseok corrected before going back to his spot and Jisoo looked at the three boys behind her who gave her a reassuring smile. Jisoo smiled a bit before continuing.

“Our group name was decided as the team ace.” Jisoo announced and everyone seemed very shocked for a while before giving team ace a thumb up. Jisoo smiled a bit as everyone talked to their team mates.

“Let’s head up to our rooms and relax a bit before coming back down here in 30 minutes.” Jisoo announced and everyone agreed as they grabbed their luggage and headed to the counter to check in.

Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie were in their hotel room unpacking a few of their things before laying on their designated beds.

“So tiny prez what’s the plan for the rest of the team building day activities?” Jennie playfully called Jisoo by the nickname Yoongi gave her. Jisoo looked at Jennie with a disturbed look on her face.

“You spend a couple of seconds with Yoongi and you become just like him.” Jisoo said before closing her eyes and enjoying the comfort of her new bed.

“He’s not a bad person, you know. You should try and get along with him.” Jennie advised and Jisoo opened her eyes again and laid there thinking to herself for a while before sitting up.

“I make no promises, but I’ll make an effort.” Jisoo said and Jennie smiled a bit before nodding. Lisa came out of the bathroom after organizing her skin care in the bathroom.

“Since our hotel is beside a beach, why don’t we do something there?” Lisa suggested and Jennie nodded agreeing that Lisa’s idea was a good plan.

“Any suggestions?” Jisoo asked since she hadn’t fully prepared to do anything special at a beach so early in the afternoon. Lisa and Jennie looked at each other with a smile on their faces before facing Jisoo.

“VOLLEYBALL!” Jennie and Lisa said in unison and Jisoo made an unsatisfied facial expression which the other two girls quickly caught onto.

“Come on Jisoo. Just because you don’t like volleyball doesn’t mean no one else either.” Jennie insisted and Jisoo simply nodded slowly before getting up.

“Fine! Fine! We’ll do it your way this time. I’ll call the guys through the hotel phone and let them know to meet us at the beach.” Jisoo said as she made her way to the phone and dialed the boy’s room number to let them know of the plans.

Everyone gathered around in their teams after being informed by Jisoo that the first match of the team building exercise was a volleyball match. Jisoo was gathered around her team when Taehyung spoke up.

“Why volleyball?” Taehyung asked Jisoo who looked up and looked at the confused Taehyung before sheepishly smiling.

“Lisa and Jennie decided on it. They really like volleyball.” Jisoo admitted and the confused Taehyung nodded before smiling at Jisoo. Jisoo looked at the other teams before calling their attention.

“Alright everyone. The first match will be team ace against team wolf pack. The losing team battles team hawks and the winner of that game gets to go against the winning team for the finale.” Jisoo announced and everyone nodded agreeing to the terms. Jisoo’s team and Lisa’s team gathered around the volleyball net and Hoseok held onto the volleyball they had to buy.

Hoseok served the ball and it flew over the net. Lisa quickly attacked back by hitting the ball and sending it flying back to Jisoo’s team. Taehyung jumped into the air and hit the ball back into team wolf pack’s side, resulting in a spike as Yoongi failed to hit it back. Team ace cheered on their first point and turned to face Jisoo who was on the side line cheering. The three boys smiled and gave her a thumb up as Jisoo smiled at them. The game continued and Jisoo decided to cheer for her team.

“Jung Hoseok! Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin!” Jisoo cheered and the boys would occasionally steal glances her way and smile before turning their attention back to the game at hand.

Lisa served the ball and Jimin hit the ball back, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter