Midnight Snacks

Kpop Scenarios/ Chats/ Texts [Funny Edition]

 

Shownu: yah hyungwon,monbebes told me that you always look tired and sleepy. I don't get why you always look like that even when your the first one to sleep and last to wake up.

 

I.m.: hyung,I know why.

Kihyun: maknae,he's not like you he doesn't stay up so late just to watch Victoria's secret models.

I.m.: Am not!

Kihyun: ah huh?!

I.m.: hyung you shouldn't say that. Monbebes might misunderstand. Monbebes are No.1 in my heart.

Shownu: how did our topic about hyungwon's sleepy face turn into the ranking in maknae's heart?

Jooheon: kku kku kka kka.

Wonho: awwweee our cutie honey.

Kihyun: so gay.

Jooheon: look who's talking?

Wonho: yeah! I was only appreciating honey's aegyo because you are all busy there. >3<

Shownu: still, my question is unanswered. -_-

Jooheon: I think minhyuk knows.

Wonho: why would he know?

Kihyun: oh come on,haven't you seen all those edits that monbebes make about hyungwon and minhyuk?they're like one of the leading ships here.

I.M.: I take it that you're jealous because your ship with shownu hyung isn't doing good?

Kihyun: isn't doing good?are you joking?our ship is super sailing. I'm the mom in this group and he's the dad so yeah.

 

​​​​​​

 

Jooheon: so gay~

Wonho:hahahaha *hifives jooheon

Shownu: this is getting out of hand,where's minhyuk?

I.m.: I saw him playing games in his phone somewhere there.

Shownu:yah minhyuk!

Minhyuk: yessss~????
(Minhyuk enters the room spinning like a ballerina)

Shownu: do you know why hyungwon looks sleepy all the time even if he sleeps the most?

Minhyuk: weyraminit! he doesn't really get the most sleep,ya know?

 

Kihyun/Jooheon/Wonho: Ehhh???? Ohmygosh ohmygosh oh our goshhhh!!!! >\\\<

 

I.m.: why do I feel like I'm being left out?

Minhyuk: aish,you guys have read too much fanfiction tsk tsk. what I meant by that is that he always wakes up at night,when everyone's already asleep because he eats midnight snacks.

 

 

Shownu: What?midnight snacks?Hyungwon,come here,I have already told you guys that midnight snacks aren't good for us. You'll gain weight if you keep doing that,other than that,see?you keep on feeling tired in the morning.

Kihyun: and also I found out that eating midnight snacks isn't good for your health because that time is for resting so your dealing with your digestive patterns.

Minhyuk: and what he does is directly going back to sleep after eating,which is bad for your digestive system.

Shownu: hyungwon,why aren't you saying anything?

Hyungwon: because you guys are overacting again.

Jooheon: No were not.

Wonho: We only care for you.

Hyungwon: Everyone,listen.
If we're not meant to have MIDNIGHT SNACKS...

then...


why is there a LIGHT in the fridge?
as simple as that. See? I go by Logic.

Monsta X: ...
Fridge: ...
Reader: ...

 

 

End

 

 

Writer's Note:

huhuhu please don't send me to the sharks. I know it's lame. I just haven't really thought of anything thats really really funny! I'm actually afraid that this might turn out to be one of the most cringe-worthy context ever.
I'll try my best in the future.
See you in the next chapters!