ill stay with you forever (stay with me sequel)

breaking up series

so I have writers block when it comes to my ff Obsession! I thought I'd work on a couple sequels to my one shots would help me out with that! Enjoy! 

 

  

Seunghyun rolled over in bed, opening his eyes when he didn't feel himself ghosting over another body. He always woke up before Jiyong. So he could avoid Jiyong. 

The older sat up, seeing his fiancé's side of the bed was still completely made up. Jiyong hadn't come to bed? What even happened last night? Ugh, last night. 

As if on queue, Seunghyuns head began to gently pound and nausea mildly set in. He usually did well with hangovers but he drank a ton yesterday. He didn't even know how he got home. 

 

"Jiyong-ah?" 

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes when there was no answer, he knew Jiyong didn't work the weekends so he had no idea what was taking the younger so long to answer him. He huffed before he got up, barely noticing how bare the room was. He didn't notice the extra accessories gone from the dressers and the shoes that were always stacked aside gone. "Ji?" He called again while walking into the kitchen, finding nothing. Then he saw it. The ring sat on the counter with a note torn form their address book. This made Seunghyuns heart sink. 

 

Jiyong left? 

 

 

 

~~~~

Seunghyun sat in his office, drowning in paperwork. Hating his job. He wanted to do something fun. And meaningful. He didn't want to sit and number crunch all day while being like the 6th most important person in the company. He had to sit here all day and do something he hated while Jiyong got to enjoy himself at his easy job and earn connections for when he wanted to start modeling. This is where the resentment began. 

The people around him weren't helping either. 

Seunghyuns assistant, who admittedly had a crush on him and hated Jiyong, would constantly drop snooty comments about the other. This only increased when Seunghyun began to somewhat agree with her. 

 

At the end of the work day, the twenty something year old wanted nothing more than to just go home and relax. He and Jiyong had been in a sour place for a couple weeks now, so he wasn't looking forward to seeing his fiancé but he hoped the other would just stay out of the way. And at least have dinner ready. 

 

"I'm home," Seunghyun walked in the door, disappointed to see the house was exactly as he'd left it. With the exception of some outlet store bags sat on the couch. "Jiyong." 

 

As he spoke, Jiyong came from the kitchen. "Hey how was work," he smiled to his fiancé, in a good mood from the day. He'd taken his first of three days off to relax and go shopping for himself, as well as grabbing Seunghyun a new shirt for work deciding that'd be an okay pick me up. 

 

"Fine. How was shopping?" 

 

"It was fine, really fun. I picked up some clothes I could wear to work. I picked you something out too." 

 

"Oh nice, a work shirt for my real job. Thanks." Seunghyun practically snatched the bag Jiyong was handing over. 

 

The raven haired bit his lip, wanting to make a snappy remark but refrained hoping that would just be the end of it. "So dinner is almost ready..I just made simple chicken and steamed rice today." 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, "so this is what you do while I'm at work, working my off? You go shopping for clothes we don't need and come home just to leave the place a mess, and make a terrible dinner??" He snapped, just in a mood from the moment he walked in. These words were all enough to make Jiyong start to tear up. 

 

"I work hard too! I wanted to have a day to myself to relax and I did need new work clothes!  So I went shopping-!"

 

"You don't work hard! You look pathetic compared to what most normal people do for a living!" 

 

"S-stop calling me and my job pathetic!" 

 

Seunghyun ignored the fact his beautiful fiancé was standing there crying right in front of him. "Well do you want me to keep lying to you and telling you it matters?" 

 

"You're ing mean! I don't know what is going on with you but please fix it!" Jiyong exclaimed before he stomped up to their bedroom and crying on the bed for literally an hour before he'd fallen asleep. 

Seunghyun remained downstairs. Once he finished eating, he treated himself to a few glasses of wine before he headed up and slipped into bed besides his fiancé. 

 

~~~~

 

Seunghyun frowned at the memory, why was he so bitter towards the love of his life? Even if he hated his job, that wasn't Jiyongs fault..why had he let it gone this far? The poor boy had never done anything more than love him unconditionally and now he was gone. Seunghyun didn't even know if Jiyong could ever forgive him. 

 

As he walked back upstairs to his room, he continued to remind himself of how bad he'd treated his fiancé. He was just plain mean. 

 

Every time the older would come home, he would rant about any type of mess and belittle Jiyong and his job. As if he couldn't go a day without it. By now, he was just avoiding his fiancé as Jiyong had been trained to keep the house clean and have dinner ready no matter what in fear of being verbally abused. Seunghyun frowned, thinking of times he'd even told his fiancé things just because he was so bitter he didn't want to see anyone else in such a good mood. 

 

 

~~~~ 

When Seunghyun walked in, he was happy to smell his favorite food. He smiled, going to the kitchen and greeting a very happy Jiyong. The older sat at the table to be served, not minding the uplifting mood after a long annoying day at work. 

 

"Ah it was such a good day today baby!" Jiyong began once he'd sat down, unable to stop smiling. "Today a photographer from Elle magazine started talking to me and he said he really liked my look! He said he wants to see headshots and asked if I'd be interested in being in a spread with a couple of other models," he explained excitedly, over the moon as he told Seunghyun the news, this only being one of his biggest dreams. 

 

"Ji, you know you're not actually model material," Seunghyun snorted, his bitter mood returning. How dare Jiyong follow his dreams and be so happy. While he is suffering. "I don't know why you even told him you'd be interested, you wouldn't be very good." He added nonchalantly, ignoring the way his fiancé visibly deflated and went quiet. Jiyong frowned, looking down to his food feeling kind of pathetic. He second guessed himself, if his own fiancé thinks he isn't model material, he probably isn't. 

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right.." 

 

~~~~~~

 

Seunghyun nearly winced as he remembered that night. He remembered overhearing Jiyong on the phone apologizing for turning down the offer from the photographer, informing him that he wasn't a model. His confidence broken. 

 

He did that, he was the reason his fiancé felt that way. Thinking back on it, it kind of made him sick. 

 

As the months went on and the couple grew apart, he became closer to his assistant who gladly took his affections. She stayed late with him and got him food, presents, everything he needed. It never went last flirting, at least it hadn't yet. If Jiyong wasn't home last night, Seunghyun was sure he would've slept with her. 

 

~~~~~ 

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes lightly at the messages from Jiyong, just annoyed with the way he was trying so hard to win his affections back. 

 

"Seunghyunnie, seungri left a message to rsvp for the art gala. I already picked up your suit, and my dress. We can head over right after work." 

 

Seunghyun smiled to the girl, putting his arm around her before he kissed her cheek. "Thank you beautiful." He said happily, glad his plus one was such a sweetheart. Though, in the back of his mind he did feel guilty that his fiancé would be sitting home alone. 

 

Arriving at the gala, Seungri greeted them with a confused smile. 

 

"Where's Jiyong?" 

 

"Oh he couldn't make it." 

 

"Really? He said he was coming. He even asked what time it as it." 

 

Seunghyun furrowed his brows at this information, swallowing thickly. "Right well. We'll see.." he said, grabbing a wine glass from one of the servers walking by. Now he was worried about his fiancé showing up while he was practically on a date with someone else. 

 

Fast forward another hour, Seunghyun was flirting with a young artist after his assistant left him-being annoyed of him in a drunken state. 

 

"Yeah so, I love this piece. I have one like if at my house. If..it. I mean it, not if. Ha ha. Wanna come over? You're really really pretty. You look a lot like this pretty model I know," he slurred to the girl who quite reminded him of his fiancé. The girl nodded gladly and led him to the cab, not minding to have a night alone with a rich hunk. 

 

Upon arriving, they were met with a very angry Jiyong who snipped at her even though Seunghyun was the one that had led her on first. 

 

"I was gonna get laid.." 

 

Seunghyun snapped as his small and gentle fiancé half carried him up to their room. He'd gotten so faced, he didn't even know what he was doing. He murmured curse words to Jiyong, who he didn't know was already crying as he got him to the room. "You're drunk Seunghyun. Just got to bed.." the older refused at first but as his head hit the pillow, he fell into a dreamless drunken sleep. 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Seunghyun blinked, remembering the bits and pieces from the night before. God he's an idiot. 

Maybe Jiyong could take him back if they talked it out, six years together can just be thrown away by him being an idiot. He still loved the smaller more than anything. He was just being terribly selfish. 

 

Without another thought, Seunghyun pulled on his clothes and grabbed his phone obviously trying to fall and text Jiyong while he made his way a few cities over to his parent-in-laws house knowing the younger would be there with them. 

Of course, Jiyong did not answer any of Seunghyuns messages as he probably wasn't even paying any attention to his phone at all. 

 

•••• 

 

Jiyong curled up in his old room, on his old bed, crying into the pillow. 

 

He showed up at his parents house around 7 a.m and didn't say much as he came in. He just informed his mother he needed a place to stay before he headed upstairs to the room having not stopped crying since. 

 

After months of enduring Seunghyuns bull attitude and hoping it'd get better, he ends up being cheated on. The younger really hated how his fiancé had the nerve to come home and treat him like total after cheating on him all day while at work! 

Every day, Ji made sure their home was perfect for him while he had his disgusting in some girl. It infuriated him as well as saddened him because, why wasn't he enough? Wasn't he attractive? Obviously not. Seunghyun didn't even think he could ever be a model anyways. 

 

The doorbell sounded finally, Jiyong continuing to sulk as he ignored it. 

 

Seunghyun walked into he room moments later, "Jiyong-ah.." 

 

Jiyong sat up with a frown, throwing one of his pillows at Seunghyun childishly. "What the hell are you doing here?? Leave!" He snapped, about to throw another as his ex approached. 

 

"Baby please-"

 

"Don't call me that you ing pig! You cheating bastard-pig bastard, ing cheater!" 

 

Jiyong was sobbing as he shoved at his ex boyfriend who held his wrists gently to get him under control. 

 

"Ji! Ji please I didn't cheat on you! I love you, I love you! I didn't cheat!" 

 

"Yes you did! You've been cheating this whole time you bastard!"

 

"No! No I haven't, I'm not. I didn't. I love you, I would never cheat. I was just in a terrible place mentally and I-I let myself begin to resent you! I hate my job Jiyong, I ing hate going to work every day and I know you like working-you love your job and the opportunities you get from it and I resented that! I was jealous, I am a ing fool. I am selfish, so god damn selfish. I wasn't happy so I tried to make you just as unhappy.." Seunghyun rushed all these words out as Jiyong calmed down, allowing himself to listen. 

 

"Why..why didn't you just talk to me.." Jiyong asked with a sniffle, wiping his eyes gently. 

 

Seunghyun shook his head, "because I am stupid? I don't know..my assistant. I think I let her get in my head.." 

 

"So there was someone else?"

 

"No! Not like that-I mean. Not to me, I never did anything more with her..than a kiss on the cheek here and there.""

 

"You took her on dates-to the hard gala! She was your plus one I know it! That's why you didn't invite me!!"

 

"I-i know..I am an idiot for that, it was for work and I was just thinking like a selfish prick. Please baby, please forgive me..please let me prove to you that I'm not the I've been the last months.." Seunghyun begged, tears in his eyes as he thought about losing Jiyong. 

 

"I-I have to think about it..im hurt Seunghyun. You've been horrible and abusive to me, I can't just forget it.." Jiyong explained weakly, really wanting to just give in but he wanted his ex fiancé to know how horrible he'd been. "I've been crying almost every day because of how you've been treating me. I felt like , I didn't even enjoy work. I still feel like . You got what you wanted, I feel as low as you do and I hate myself just as much as you hate yourself. I need some time, I need to sort things out.." 

 

"There's nothing to sort out, I am an idiot. You're my ing king Jiyong, I love you so much. You're perfect and beautiful and smart. God, you would be the best model. I tried to break you down for the most selfish reasons but I literally don't want to do anything else other than build you back up baby.." 

 

Jiyong shook his head, "please leave me, I need to think about this.." 

 

"Ji please. I love you so much, I'll marry you right now I never want to live without you. I'm sorry it took all this for me to realize it.."

 

Jiyong sniffled, "you'd marry me right now?"

 

"Yes, we can go to the courthouse right this instant! I just want you back! I can't imagine going even a few days knowing I might not spend the rest of my life with you!"

 

~

 

Jiyong rolled over and hummed lazily as he'd thrown his arm around his husband who was still sleeping on his back. 

 

"Seunghynnie..." he murmured, nuzzling into the brunettes neck gently. "Wake up."

 

"Mmm you're annoying.." 

 

Seunghyun rubbed jiyongs lower back as he spoke, keeping his eyes closed as he smiled lazily. "If it is before 10 am and you're waking me up on a weekend I want a divorce," he joked, cracking his eyes open to look at his fiancé who gazed up at him with a smirk. 

 

"You love me too much to do that." 

 

"Yeah whatever," the older chuckled and checked the time, seeing it was just after 10, finding that somewhat acceptable. "So you wanna make breakfast or go out?" He questioned, stretching himself out as they sat up. 

 

"Let's go out, I'm starving and I want to eat something that's actually edible, unlike your cooking."

 

"You know, one day your slander of my wonderful cooking skills will not be brushed off." 

 

Jiyong laughed and got out of bed, putting his hair in a small ponytail before he went to get changed right from bed. Not minding if he looked like he'd just rolled out of bed-which he did. He watched Seunghyun as he got changed as well, smiling softly. The older had really made a better man out of himself in the past year. The moment they got married, Seunghyun was a new man. He worked hard for months for Jiyong to finally accept his apology, after they'd gotten married. But he didn't stop being the doting and supportive husband he'd started to be, he remained being as amazing as ever. Turns out, he liked not working so hard. After quitting his job, Jiyong landed a huge modeling contract when he'd gained the courage to contact the agent that tried to scout him before. With Ji working as a full time model for brands like Nike and Chanel, Seunghyun stayed home and kept the house up. He eventually got hired on as an art curator for the museum in town and loved it, so he was completely content with the way things were going. 

 

The couple left the home happily, having breakfast at the local diner. 

 

"I love you baby, for worse or for better." 

 

Jiyong smiled at his husbands words, holding his hand. "I'll stay with you forever."