chap 11

Dream Walker

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. My lappy was broken and it took a long time to get used to mom's laptop and I got exam and was sort of busy with my study. I might not be able to update as often but I will try

Damn, I am getting slower each time

 

 

"There's no use. Even police didn't get to trace Cheolyong's location right now." GO punched on the wall in frustration.
    "Calm down." Seungho pulled GO away from the wall. "We can't give up here."
    GO smiled in disbelief. "Really Seungho? We got not ing lead. He just disappeared." GO blurted out in his fury, turning away from Seungho and looked down on the road when Mir had been taken away.
    "I don't appreciate you talking to me like that." Seungho frowned but decided not to make the issue bigger than it seemed. "We'll think of something." He said in softer tone.
    GO was about to say something when a car pulled over by their side. They watched with surprised on their face as Joon and Thunder climbed out of the car.
    "What are you two doing here?" GO asked incredulously as the two young men finally stopped right before him and Seungho.
    "Well, I heard from Changsun hyung you're looking for Cheolyong." Thunder started shyly, smiling as he saw a nod from Seungho and encouraging smile for him to continue. "Changsun hyung and I found something." He took out a pendrive and held it out to Seungho.
    "What is this?" Seungho asked, studying the little device now in his hand.
    "It's the recording of the van that took Cheolyong away."
    "What? How did you get it? They said the CCTV here are not functioning." GO took the device from Seungho, anxious to find somewhere to plug it in and finally see the prove of Thunder's words.
    "It's Changsun hyung's idea. He said the van went that way so, he went to look for the recording of the closest highway to this path." Thunder told proudly.
    GO looked up at Thunder and then stared on Joon who seemed uncomfortable under his watch. "Why?" He finally asked.
    Joon cleared his throat. "I want to know the truth."
    GO shook his head. "Isn't it easier for you keep on believing in what you said before? Why go out of your way for this?"
    Joon inhaled deeply. "I know. I haven't been a good friend. I lost trust on him and I make you lost trust on me as well. But hey, big news, I make mistakes okay. And I regretted it. Just… Just…" Joon hung his head low, trying to hide the blush creeping on his cheeks. "Just give me a chance. I want to try to believe in Cheolyong as well."
    "Well, you know what-" GO was stopped by Seungho's hand on his shoulder.
    "We do need you it seems. But, that doesn't mean everything is okay again between us." Seungho spoke sternly as Joon slowly shrunk at his hurtful words. "You never properly apologize and we never did properly apologize as well. This is not the right time but when we finally found Cheolyong, then maybe, at that time, we can have a talk. A real talk. We all need that."
    Joon snapped his head up and saw the sincere smile stretching Seungho's lips and he nodded shyly. "Okay."
    "Anyway…" Thunder cut in to chase away the awkward silence. "From what we got, it seemed the van headed towards Gimpo."
    "Why there?" GO asked in confusion.
    Thunder shrugged.
    "What would be there at Gimpo?"
    "Airport?" Joon suggested.
    "Could it be… They brought Mir out of state?" GO's eyes widened in realization. If Mir was taken that far, there was no way they would find Mir, not even with the help from police. "N-No. He can't be too far."
    "Hyung. Calm down. Let's do this step by step." Thunder, realizing GO was about to have an anxiety attack, immediately soothed the main vocalist of MBLAQ. "We will find him."

***************

Nara paced around the hallway in front of the elevator. She almost out of nails to chew when the elevator door finally opened and out Eddy with his casual look and cool stagger. 
    "Yo." Eddy greeted.
    Nara went up to Eddy. "Don't yo me. What did Leo said?"
    "Boss said let them be. After all Sanghyuk is with Cheolyong."
    Nara frowned. "But what if Cheolyong changed? He will be out of control. We've been keeping him on suppressor to avoid his transformation, now that he's away, he'll change anytime."
    "Don't worry. Sanghyuk is with him."
    Groaning, Nara threw her hands in the air. "What can Sanghyuk do? He can't even get along with the others in the pack! He's- Well, for the sake of no better words- He's weird!"
    Eddy smirked, his brow arched. "Leo told me, it's not that Sanghyuk is weird but he is the alpha. That is why he can't get along with other pack lead by Leo. And Sanghyuk is taking Cheolyong into his pack. I'm pretty sure the alpha is the best in taking care of his own pack."
    Nara blinked. "Okay, fine. That is that. But Cheolyong is different. I know I told him that he is one of us but Cheolyong is not even a werewolf. At least not a complete one. You saw those nights when he lost control. He's like a killing machine. No one can stop him."
    "You know that's not all." Eddy clicked his tongue, eyes sharp in warning. "Let the boy go. He needs to learn to control it on his own. Keeping him here won't change a thing."
    "But-"
    "I know you are worried. But let Sanghyuk take care of his own pack." And left, ending the conversation they had.

************

Sanghyuk stirred up from his sleep, blinking a few times, slowly realizing it was already nightfall and they were almost reaching their destination before turning to look at Mir. He was surprised to see the older man awake. But what surprised him more was that the color of Mir's eyes. His eyes were golden yellow, glowing in this dark night and the man was looking straight ahead on the road as the truck kept gliding down the road.
    "Cheolyong?" Sanghyuk called and Mir's glowing golden eyes now flickering just a tad and Mir lift his head, sniffing the air. "Hey?" Sanghyuk touched Mir's shoulder, shaking the older slightly when Mir raised his hand, slapping Sanghyuk's hand away. "Ouch." Sanghyuk frowned at the lines of red of his broken skin. He focused on Mir's hand which still in the air and he noticed the growing claws resembling a wolf. Was Mir starting to change? Sanghyuk looked back at his hand, already healing as if he was never wounded, one of the werewolf advantage.
    Mir slowly stood up, he was stable despite the truck rocking here and there. Mir crouched slightly and let out a howl.
    "Wait! No! CHEOLYONG!" Sanghyuk shouted when Mir jumped off the moving truck and started running at a great speed of a turned werewolf despite Mir still in his human form. Sanghyuk clicked his tongue and took off his clothes, tying it around his neck leaving him in his shorts before transforming into a wolf and ran after Mir. He knew from the howl Mir was releasing. The older sensed a vampire. And now, they are heading towards it.
    Both of them ran, Mir ran after his sense while Sanghyuk ran after Mir. Sanghyuk was enclosing to Mir as the latter slowed down when they reached the beach bay where a lot of yachts lined up and tied side by side. Sanghyuk followed Mir's agile move as the older jumped onto one of the yacht and hopped onto another until the third yacht that Mir stopped and growled.
    Sanghyuk almost ran straight into Mir, skidding to halt and scratched the yacht floor with his claws. Ah well…
    Mir snarled when a man came out from the yacht with amused look once his reddish tinted eyes fall onto the uninvited guest. 
    "A boy and a wolf? Interesting." The man smirked, and took a sip from his glass wine that he had been holding and Sanghyuk's nose scrunched up noticing the red content in the glass was in fact not wine.

     It was blood.