Sehun (1)

Moonbyul's diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25 July, Tuesday

I called out to her, checking if she's okay.. I walk to her. She was facing outside the window. I was at her back, she didn't notice me yet. 

"Moon-Moonbyul-ssi" 

"Yess~" 

She answered, spinning to face me. She put out a sweet smile. I was confused. I saw her yesterday, after school and she was not happy. Did i? dream? It couldn't be, right ? Or maybe? 

Yesterday,

I was on my way home, when i remembered that i was supposed to meet Miss Park after school. Don't ask why. 

So i ran back to the teacher's office but it was empty, except for Moonbyul's father. I saw him in his office. For some reason i can sense that he is not in the good mood. Moonbyul wasn't there. I wondered where she could be.I head my way out but a sobbing sound stopped me. I followed the sound as my heart felt uneasy. The sound was coming from the back way exit of the teachers office. I open the door slowly as i peeked through the door. 

A girl was hugging her both legs, burrying her head like a rabbit. I startled  at the sight as my legs tremble down. She didn't notice my present. I stood up and walk to her quietly. I know her. My heart ached seeing her like that. "Moonbyul" I tried to talk but my throat was locked. I didn't know why.

My hand was trying to pat her back but it couldn't. I took a deep breath and reach out to her. I her hair lightly, trying to ease her. She wasn't responding. Maybe, she was holding to much, that she can only face it alone. In that instant, i pulled her to my chest. She looked me with her blurry eyes then burry herself back to my chest. I patted her back as i felt her gripping to my shirt. My heart beats faster. 

She then, pushed me away. Still hugging her legs but she wasn't crying anymore.

"Go." 

She said. I... didn't say anything. I feel that she wasn't comfortable , with my present. I take some tissue from the teacher's toilet and put it next to her. I reached the water bottle from my bag and place it on the tissue. Then i wrote a simple note to her. 

*I know it's hard for you to face it alone. So please don't hide your sorrow to yourself.*

With a heavy heart i leave her there. I just hope she will be okay. I'm afraid that her father might hurt her again. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter