Raspberry Cheesecake

My BIG Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you think he’ll be fine?” Sehun asked, nudging Jieun softly. The latter turned to him with a soft gaze and nodded slowly.

“He’ll be fine,” she replied with a small smile.

Sehun sighed before reaching for her hand. He held it delicately and when he started caressing it, Jieun felt her heart leaping inside her ribcage. His touch was just magical. Staring at how Sehun just kept his gaze on their hands, she could tell that he’s thinking about something.

After they left Jongin yesterday, Jieun called Sarang right away. She thought that it would be best if he’s with his girlfriend. Sarang made it to Jongin’s house in just a matter of 15 minutes.

“I never knew I’d be involved this much,” he started. “I made up my mind that I would just tell Jongin about what happened. Who would ever imagine that I’d end up dating his best friend?”

Jieun smiled. “Things just happen. We don’t really know how the heavens are planning everything. Life’s unexpected like that.”

Sehun slowly lifted his face. He stared at her long enough to make her blush. “And I thank the heavens for letting me meet you. After everything that happened in my life, I could say that I must’ve saved all my luck for that day when I first met you.”

She was sure the color on her cheeks deepened. She was suddenly reminded of the first time that they met. It was in an elevator where he saved her from humiliation.

Sehun carefully tucked her hair behind her ear and let his hand rest on her cheek for some seconds before leaning forward. Jieun could hear her heart thumping. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

“Thank you for making me feel like I’m not the unluckiest person in this world,” he muttered.

He leaned again and planted a kiss on her lips. Jieun’s breath hitched.

“I love you.”

Her heart wanted to explode like a firework when those three words left his lips. Before she could do anything, Sehun rested his head on her shoulder.

“We still have a long road ahead of us. You’ll be with me all the way, right?” he asked, squeezing her hand softly.

Jieun nodded. “Of course. I’m not going anywhere.”

They sat in silence, listening to the busy nightlife of Seoul. Jieun could feel Sehun’s slow breathing and she’s just over the moon. She knows that Sehun’s still the in process of healing and she already made up her mind that she’ll be there every step of the way.

Sehun and Jongin went through so much and she could only imagine how they’ve been keeping everything inside. Just when she closed her eyes, Sehun’s phone started ringing. He quickly sat straight and fished his phone from his pocket.

“Hello?” he answered. There was a short pause before he stood in surprise. “Thank you,” he said, smiling from ear to ear.

“What happened?”

Sehun turned to Jieun and she could tell that something good happened. He held either side of her face and stole a kiss from her. She swore he’s trying to kill her.

“Youngho just woke up,” Sehun giddily informed. Jieun’s eyes widened in surprise. Her heart was celebrating. Seeing Sehun happy like that made her conclude that despite the fact that he and Youngho fought, Sehun still value what he has with his friend.

“You’re coming with me, right?” he asked and Jieun nodded right away. Sehun offered his hand and she quickly accepted it.

After some minutes, they found themselves in front of Youngho’s room. Jieun squeezed Sehun’s hand as if telling him that it’s okay to enter. Unlike his giddy reaction a while back, Sehun looked scared. Jieun figured out that he’s just feeling like that because he cares so much and that Sehun does not know how to start a small talk with Youngho after what happened between them.

Sehun took a deep breath before opening the door. They saw Youngho staring blankly at the ceiling. Sehun froze when they stepped in. Youngho slowly turned to them. He looked surprised to see them there. Jieun was waiting for what Sehun would say.

“You look like ,” Sehun finally stated. Jieun looked at him, asking herself if she heard that right.

Youngho scoffed before a smile formed on his face. He winced and held his abdomen. “After getting stabbed, I’m not even surprised if I do look like one.”

A lopsided smile crept on Sehun’s face and Jieun took it as a signal that the two were just exchanging their own greetings. Jieun let go of Sehun’s hand. The latter looked at her with brows furrowed as if asking her why she just did that.

“You two need to talk. I’ll be outside,” Jieun whispered before looking at Youngho. “Welcome back.”

As she closed the door behind her, she heard Youngho apologizing right away. She took a deep breath. The night’s long and she could give all that time for them to set things straight. They both needed that. Everyone needs that.

 

 

It’s been two hours since Sarang left but Jongin’s still up. He’s been feeling dizzy and nauseous the whole time. After clearing things up with Sehun and learning about what really happened to Jonghoon, his head’s been replaying the picture of him talking to his parents that night. He wanted to go back and tell himself to not leave the house even after getting pissed off.

His eyes were glued on the nametag on his desk. He could only think of things that he and his brother would have been doing if he did not pass away.

Sniffing, Jongin checked his temperature with his hand. He’s sure he’s going to be down with a fever. Dragging his heavy body to his bed, he covered himself with his blanket. He shut his eyes and soon enough, sleep visited him.

It was a soft sobbing sound that woke him up. His eyes fluttered open and when he turned his head to the left, he saw his mother covering while sobbing. She had Jonghoon’s nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter