Chapter 2

Pop Goes The Idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

After waking up to P.O cuddling her, the young female has decided that she definitely needed a doctor.

Of course, this thought immediately reminds her of Overdose by EXO. 

"SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTER, NAL BUTJAPGO MALHAE JWEO!"

So when someone takes over, it is within reason the female jumps up and grabs the area where her heart rests in her chest.

"Sarangeun byeong jungdok overdose~."

Would you looky there? That is one bonefied idol, a nice tall and handsome one. 

Yes, it was him, Kris.

The female blinked, wondering where he wasn't freaking out. He chuckled before saying in English, "I popped up a bit ago, did not know my surroundings so I kept quiet and observed... By the way, you have a habit of speaking out loud."

Of course she does.

"You did it again."

She mouthed a O before looking confused, "If you have been here as long as you have, then why have you not popped?"

"Like a balloon?" Kris rose an eyebrow while asking this. The female shook her head quickly, the motion saying negative.

"Well, I did not have plans for today anyway."

Then there was a bit of an awkward silence.

"Aren't you an actor now though?" The female blurted, not liking the silence. Kris smiled amusingly.

"A fan?"

The female flushed before mumbling, "I am going to fix breakfast. You want some?"

Kris didn't respond out loud but did follow after her.

Author's Note

Please log in to read the full chapter