Chapter 1

Pop Goes The Idol
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first time it happened, she was in the shower... Aka she was . She was washing her hair... And suddenly, there was an equally Jungkook (of BTS).

Both of them immediately screeched in horror. Then, he started speaking rapid Korean and she was blabbering English. Just as both of them were close to calming down, he was gone.

The female placed a hand on her heart and tested her ability to breath.

"What in... Am I going crazy?"

~~~~~

A few hours later, it happened again. Only she was fully clothed and so was the idol.

Didn't stop the both of them from screaming at the sight of each other. Hani (of EXID) pointed at her and screamed something in Korean. 

This being the second time, the female calmed down quicker... But Hani kept yelling terrified Korean.

"Hot pink, hot pink," she started to sing Hot Pink, hoping Hani's song would calm her down. Hani slowly stopped and joined her. 

Right before they could finish the song, Hani disappeared, and she was confused again.

"Yes, yes, I am loosing it."

~~~~

The third time happened that night when she was asleep. P.O (of Block B) appeared at the edge of her bed. He blinked at the sight of her.  He assumed he was imaging things, and he needed sleep. So he joined her in bed.

That morning, the female woke up to someone cuddling her. Her heart stopped. She slowly opened her eyes to see P.O a few inches from her, still asleep.

Please log in to read the full chapter