Sticky

Inexperienced

A/N: the events from now on occur a few months after the whole kissing order unless otherwise stated :) 

Jimin’s cheeks are flushed a soft red, sweat dripping down his neck. He grips tightly at the fabric of the thin t-shirt, short for breath. He his swollen lips, grinning at the sound of Yoongi’s whines.


“I beat you!” He yells at him with a smile, hunched over and trying to catch his breath.


Twenty seconds later Yoongi finally reaches Jimin, panting heavily.


“I-” Yoongi shakily exhales while glaring up at Jimin, “-hate you so much” he wheezes.  


Jimin just giggles as the boy nearly collapses in front of the quaint ice cream shop that they’d decided to eat lunch at for the day (Jimin had protested that it would mess with his diet, but Yoongi was out the door before he could even begin explaining why ice cream isn’t a sufficient meal)


“You’re the one who decided that we should race here to see who would have to pay”


“I didn’t know you’d be able to run that fast!”


“Well now you know”, he says smugly, pushing open the glass door of the colourful shop.


The twinkle of the entrance bell welcomes the two boys, the sweet aroma of freshly made waffle cones, and creamy treats surrounding them.


Jimin nearly moans at how nice the cool blast of the air conditioner feels against his skin, they’d been running in 38˚C weather, he’s basically half-baked at this point.


He smiles fondly as Yoongi excitedly rushes over to ice creams. He presses his face up against the glass, carefully examining which one would be the best option. The softer side of the boy has quickly become one of his greatest weaknesses.


Forgetting about it didn't exactly work out like Jimin thought it would.


They sadly haven’t kissed again.


Which in theory, was exactly the point, to forget about, and to not repeat the previous mistake of kissing. No awkwardness would ever be present again, problem solved.
However, that isn’t what happened. Sure, the awkward aura had dissipated, but things were different now.


His feelings have, to say the least, gotten much worse than before. It’s not just smiling at cute things his roommate does anymore or blushing when he comes out of the shower.


It’s wanting Yoongi to be the first to hear when he finds out he’s gotten an internship at a publishing company. It’s the empty feeling he gets when the other isn’t around, even if it’s only for a little while. The almost painful sensation in his stomach he gets when he thinks of the other.


Everything is just too much.


“What are you going to get?” Yoongi asks, still analyzing the dozens of different flavours.


“Hmm, not sure yet” Jimin hasn’t even looked at the options yet, too distracted by the other.


“I’m thinking of funfetti cake batter with pistachio lime cheesecake, with gummy bears, and butterscotch syrup,” Yoongi says, Jimin’s face scrunching in disgust. Is Yoongi a five year old?


“You’re putting those together? As in, inside of the same cone?” Jimin doesn’t even think he could tolerate those flavours on their own let alone mixed together.
“Why not put them together?”


“Why put them together” Jimin retorts.


“You just can’t understand fine cuisine” Yoongi huffs, turning around to order his cavity inducing concoction, Jimin scoffing behind him.


Both boys watch as the lady scoops the ice creams onto the counter, scooping a Yoongi’s gummy bears on top of them, then proceeding to repeatedly chop and scrape at the mound sugary ice cream. She carefully scoops it into a blueberry waffle cone, drizzling it with butterscotch sauce before handing it above the counter.


Yoongi giddily takes it, admiring his masterpiece, Jimin fake gagging beside him.


The lady hands Yoongi his colourful cone, asking Jimin for his order.


“Um, I’ll get vanilla” Jimin quickly decides, ignoring Yoongi’s squawks of protest.


“Any toppings with that?


“Strawberries please,” Jimin says satisfied with his simple, but delicious combination.


She does the same mixing process for Jimin’s the Ivory ice cream turning a pale pink, bits of fresh strawberries still peeking through.


Jimin gets it in a regular waffle cone despite Yoongi’s suggestion of trying out the bacon one. The elder still looking slightly disappointed with him when they find a seat in the corner of the shop.


“How’s it taste,” Jimin asks, motioning towards Yoongi’s cone.


“Incredible” Yoongi moans, exaggeratedly the scoop for emphasis. Jimin’s eyes widening for a second, nearly dropping his cone. Yoongi doesn’t seem to notice though, too preoccupied with his ice cream.


Jimin’s eyes trail across the elders face, landing on his small lips. There’s a drop of ice cream on the bottom corner of his mouth, he’s tempted to wipe it off himself, but he decides against it.


“You got something there,” Jimin says pointing towards his mouth. Yoongi at his bottom lip, it’s almost like he purposely does these things, and he enjoys making Jimin suffer.


“You too,” Yoongi says, vaguely motioning at Jimin’s lips.


“Where?” Jimin asks, rubbing at his mouth with the back of his hand.


“Right-“Yoongi starts, standing up from his chair, leaning towards the other. He grabs Jimin’s chin, said boy being too stunned to do anything other than stare, “-here” he whispers, taking his ice cream and smooshing it against Jimin’s cheek. He quickly sits back down, snickering at the other. He grins at the still stunned Jimin, expecting the boy to throw something at him, or do anything really. Instead, Jimin calmly swipes a bit off with his finger and les at the white cream.

His face is neutral for a second, before contorting into one of utter disgust. “It didn’t taste like anything for a second, but then it just hits you.”


“Amazing isn’t it?”


“Let me try again” Jimin asks, Yoongi extending his arm across the table. Jimin leans toward the cone, when he suddenly smacks the bottom, successfully hitting Yoongi in the chin. He giggles at the betrayed expression on Yoongi’s face as colourful ice cream drips down his chin. “Mmm, it is pretty good”


“Park Jimin, you have three seconds” Yoongi warns, dangerously calm as he wipes his chin with tissues. He doesn’t explicitly say what he’s going to do, but Jimin knows better than to question him. “One,” Yoongi counts, Jimin hurriedly grabbing all their garbage in his hand, because despite his time constraint, Jimin was raised better than to leave his mess at a table, “two,” and Jimin is dashing towards the door, pushing the door open with one arm


Suddenly someone crashes into Jimin, nearly knocking his precious ice cream cone to the ground.


“I’m so sorry, you okay?” The man asks worriedly.


“Yeah I’m good, sorry I wasn’t paying attention,” Jimin says sheepishly once he’s outside.


“Thank goodness, sorry again” he smiles apologetically, just about to walk into the dainty shop when Yoongi emerges


 “Yoongi?” The man’s previously bright smile falling from his face.


Yoongi’s shoulders stiffen at the sound of his name; looking up to see that he's faced to face with the man. He knows that voice all too well.

 

A/N: hmmm I wonder who it is?...any guesses? 

I hope you enjoyed!! Thanks for reading, comments and upvotes appreciated <3 I love hearing what you guys think, it really motivates me!