Chapter 4: 95 Trio

BTS's Newest Member...is a GIRL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I want to put Trigger Warning because there are small signs of abuse...It's nothing that's rated M but I wanted to let you guys know out there, just in case! :) And no, I do not support violence at all....I just used it as an idea!!!

"J-Jihoon...?" What is he doing here???

Lee Jihoon. (A/N: No, not the actor haha! I just thought of a random name and yeah...) One of the best trainees at BigHit. Back when Sooyoung was a trainee, the two were always compared. Jihoon had just as much talent and charisma and Sooyoung, however his ego is what kept him held back. He'd look down on trainees who didn't have good enough skills. Of course, the teachers and trainers all caught on to this. Sooyoung always treated everyone equally, which made him become the crowd favorite. Although him and Jihoon were rivals as trainees, they were actually friends. They never saw each other as a threat since they both acknowledged each other's abilities.

Through Sooyoung, Jihoon met me. We clicked instantly. Sooyoung noticed how close Jihoon and I became so quickly. After a few months of flirting, we ended up dating for two years. There was no doubt that we were in love. I even thought that we'd get married. We'd have the MC even talk about how we were each other's first boyfriend/girlfriend. Each other's first love. But, they all crumbled towards the last two months of our relationship. Why? Well this is where it gets interesting. You see, during our relationship, I always listened to him. I did everything he asked me to do. I was patient with him. However, it was his ego that drove me to the edge.

~* Flashback *~

"Did I sing that well, Soyou-ah?" Jihoon asked excitedly. I looked up from the book I was reading and smiled at him.

"Mhm~" I hummed while nodding. Jihoon continued to brag about himself. This was a normal occurance. To be honest, back then, I just thought that he was very confident in himself. Always saying he looks good, dances well, etc. I just didn't do anything about it since it was true.

"Man...I am so much better than Sooyoung.  All he does is kiss everyone's to be popular. If I did the same thing then all the teachers and the CEO would look at me more." I closed my book after hearing that. I was always ok with Jihoon talking about himself. But when he starts talking so negatively about my brother like that, I get annoyed.

"Well, maybe you should try to be nicer and stop talking about other people's twin brother in a condescending way."

"Please, Soyou. If weren't his sister, you'd be all over me. I mean, you still are regardless." Jihoon said, smirking.

"Yah--How dare you talk like that to--" Before I could finish my sentence, Jihoon pulled me into his embrace. HIs strong arms wrapped around my small waist. His face was close to mine.

"I'm kidding...You know I'm kidding. You know Sooyoung is my friend."

".........Pabo...." I murmured. Jihoon always takes this entire thing as a joke. However, deep down, I knew that it wasn't, especially since he talked to much about being better than Sooyoung. 

--Fastforward to the day of breaking up--

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SABOTAGE OPPA'S TRACK??" I screamed. I threw the CD onto the table. "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD HE WORKED ON THIS TRACK? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RECORDED OVER IT!"

"He deserved it! He's always looking down on me! I know he thinks he's better than me! I did this to give myself a chance!"

"NO! Don't you dare try to make up an excuse! Don't you ever show your face in front of us again, Lee Jihoon. We're OVER." I shouted before storming out the door. Before I could even walk through the doors, Jihoon pulled me back into the recording studio.

"You're going to break up with me because of your brother? He's not even in this relationship."

"No!! You've messed with our family for too long. Only God knows what crazy thing you'll do next! Let go so I can go and tell the CEO what you did!!!" I struggled wiggle out of his grasp. The warm and securing embrace he used to have turned stone cold and reeked with anger. Jihoon suddenly crashed his lips on mine. He continued to aggressively stain my skin with his violent kisses. This wasn't the first time he did this. Jihoon would always try to resort to kissing me to end our argument. However, the more I resisted the more rough he became.

"Don't you dare move. Are you sure you want to tell the CEO what I did wrong?" Jihoon said while resting his lips on my neck.

"Get off of me...I'm going to bring justice to Sooyoung." I tried wiggling out of his strong grasp again. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my chest. I gasped as I felt his lips trace the outline of my v-neck.

"S..stop..." I said trying to push. The more I pushed the more aggressive Jihoon became. His kiss turned into biting and his hands began to travel around my body roughly. Before anything else can happen, I used all my strength to push him back. Jihoon stumbled backward and caught onto a table to stabilize his balance.

"Get away from me." I said quietly before running out the door.

~* End of flashback *~

"Wowwww, Sooyoungie, you've become so much more handsome!" Jihoon said while ruffling my hair. "How've you been? You know...with BTS?"

"Ah....it's been good. My hyungs have been treating me well." I said as I tried my best to lower my octave as I touched my head. Even after all these months, I still felt the fire on his finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter