Chapter 3: Practice

BTS's Newest Member...is a GIRL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?!?! I have you cut my hair??????" I shouted. I was sitting inside a very high end hair salon. In fact, this is the salon that BTS goes to get their hair done every time.

"Soyou-ah...it's only for the time being..your hair will grow back!!" Said the manager.

"No....but it took me so long to grow it out though......" I pouted. Any girl would be able to understand the struggles of growing out your hair. It took me almost 4 years to have it reach my back.

"Please Soyou-ah....If you don't get it cut the President is going to be really mad at me..." This time the manager was rubbing his hands together in order to beg.

"Mmm.......fine......" I sadly said. "If it's for Sooyoung....then....I'll do it....."

"You heard her....cut it." The manager said as he ushered one of the stylists over. She began to cut my hair. I saw my long locks fall to the ground. Who knew that cutting long hair would be so painful?

After about half an hour, the stylist turned my seat around so I can see my fresh cut. My eyes grew wide.

"Omo....." I said as I touched my hair.

"Do you like it?" The stylist asked.

"Ne....it's just that...I look so much like my brother with this haircut." Maybe I can pull off being my brother for a bit. As I was lost in my thoughts the manager came back in.

"Aigoo....Soyou-ah you look just like your brother! This is definitely proof that you two are twins!" The manager grinned.

 

~~~

 

"WHAT?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE BOYS????" I shouted as the manager was driving me back. I shouldn't have asked him why all my belongings were in the van.

"It'll be easier for everyone if you lived with them. We can pick you all up at once. And plus, you get to know them better this way!"

"What...no....Manager-nim...Did you forget already? I'm a GIRL.....I don't know if I feel comfortable being with seven grown men...."

"Don't worry Soyou-ah, they're harmless~ They're all nice boys!" The manager tried to make me feel nervous about living with them. Sigh....this really isn't going too well for me......

After a bit of driving, we arrived to BTS's dorm. When the manager opened the car door for me, I let in a deep sigh. Well....here goes nothing... The manager and I collected my bags and took an elevator up to their room. The manager rang the doorbell. You can hear some shuffling from inside as someone approached the door.

"Who is it??" Someone asked as they opened the door.

Jin answered the door. He was wearing a pink apron while holding a spatula.

"Ah.....it's me..." I asked, slightly taken aback at Jin's attire.

"...........Sooyoungie....?" Jin asked slowly.

"No, no. This is his sister, Soyou. Remember??" The manager asked.

"AH!!! Soyou-ah!! You look just like your brother it's amazing! Come in, come in! I'm making lunch for the boys you're just in time!" Jin ushered the manager and me in.

"Ah-deul!!!! HELP THE NEW CHILD!!!!" Jin shouted. You could here many footsteps coming towards us. V and Jimin appeared with messy hair and no makeup, obviously in their natural state. After he dropped off my luggages, the manager left since he had other errands to do.

"AH!!! It's Sooyoung!!!" Jimin started jumping up and down. "Welcome home!!!"

"Ah...ne....but it's Soyou..." I said bowing slightly. Something I haven't gotten used to yet was their hyperness. No matter when I saw them, they were always so excited.

"OMO!! SOYOU??? I almost didn't recognize you!! You look exactly like your brother but shorter!!!" Jimin said cheekily. Short?? I'm not that short...

"Let me take your stuff to your room!!" V took my bags and walked me to my room.

"You're so lucky~ Jhope moved out of his room to live with Suga just so you can have your own room!" Ahhh...Jhope. I should say thank you to him later.

"Soyou-ah, do you need help unpacking?? We can help! Since we're the same age, let's be close to each other!" Jimin said. I nodded.

"Sure," I said with a smile. Seems like Jimin and V are pretty nice. I think I can open up to them. Jimin and V helped me with putting my belongings where they need to be. They were helping with my clothes while I was decorating my room with little knick-knacks, photos, and fairylights. I opened up a box and found notebooks, pencils, and a bunch of other stationary. When I kept on digging, I found a framed photo of Sooyoung and I. I smiled.

Oppa, you would never have guessed that I'll be taking your place in BTS....Please watch over me!

"Yah, you move it!!!" Jimin said.

"What...no!!! You do it!!!" V said back.

"What's going on??" I asked as I stood up to see what they were doing.

"Ah..uhh...well..you see-" Jimin said. I looked into the suitcase they were pulling clothes out of. That's when I saw my bras fully exposed on the ground.

"What? Why can't you touch that??" I ask, raising a brow. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter