Little Did I Know..

No One Knows Our Love Story

As the sun shines through my window, I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. We had made an arrangement to meet up at the library to grab some ice cream. As I got myself ready, you called me and told me that you were on your way. I quickly replied that I was almost done and will be there soon. As we both met up, you gave me a hug. We walked and talked for hours before the sun was about to set. All I could think of was that I didn't want the day to end. I wanted to spend more time with you. We finally had to say our goodbyes and before I knew it, you gave me another hug. But this time I felt something different, I felt my stomach cringe and goosebumps crawling up. I hugged you back and placed my head to the side on your shoulders. The next day while I was at school, your girlfriend began to treat me different. I didn't know what I did to her. In class, she wouldn't even talk to me or sit by me. I was lost, did I do something wrong? I couldn't take it, I had to get to the bottom of this. I then went up to her and asked her what was bothering her and why was she ignoring me. She finally then pushed me and called me a . I was taken by surprised. I screamed back "What the !" She then screamed out back to that someone saw you and I together downtown eating ice cream and hugging. I stopped and laughed, "That's it? I thought you were mad at something else." She then pushed me again telling me to shut the up. I pushed her back and screamed out that you and I knew each other since we were kids. She then stopped and her face became calm again. I explained everything to her, I told her how we lost each other and how close we use to be. I told her that you were my bestfriend. After talking it out, I rode the bus home, thinking to myself, why do I feel so bad for telling her the truth. Should I had lied? I shrugged it off as I walked home. You then called me later after hearing what had happened to me. You apologized, telling me that your girlfriend did wrong. I should've just said it was okay but I got mad. I got mad that you were apologizing for her, I got mad that you called me just because of her. But why! Why was I mad? I told you to stop and hung up. I didn't know why but then you called me again. I didn't pick up and left my house to go for a walk. I called my other friend who lived upstairs and told her what had happened. When walking back home, I explained what I was feeling and how I didn't know why I was getting agitated hearing you say that you were sorry. She then stopped me and told me something I wish I had never knew. I wished she would've just told me I was thinking too much. But she did, she told me... "You're falling for her."...