Tell Me Where You At?

BEAR HUG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Hwang Minhyun

Jiyeon ah, where you at?

Are you okay?

Have you eaten?

Why you don't reply?

 

you apparently left your phone inside your backpack meanwhile, you were teaching Daehwi, Jinyoung, Jihoon and Woojin, preparing four of them to face mid-terms. Minhyun were deadly worried. because it has passed 6 PM, and you needed to pass that scary alley to get to their house. He didn't know what you were doing because he let you go on your own that evening, you asked him if he could drop her off, but he was too busy catching up with the deadlines for the university magazine. Minhyun regret what he did. He should have halted whatever he was doing that day and gave you a hand to drop you off at the library. 

You took your phone out of the backpack and were taken aback from all the messages spammed into your inbox.

To: General Hwang

Minyeon a!! mianhae~~

I left the phone inside my bag.

I was teaching the pink sausages and Jinhwi to prepare them for exam.

you okay? I am still at the library.

I can't go home alone tonight.

Will you pick me up?

 

after you texted him, you packed your bag and gave a pack of vitamin drink for the boys. you knew they will need power to face their mid term tomorrow and you occassionally prepared those vitamin packs for them. not long after they enjoyed their drinks, your phon vibrated, Hwang Minhyun called.

"Minyeon ah," you cooed.

"I'm on my way, Jiyeon ah. stay where you at," he said.

"Don't call me when you drive, Minyeon," you warned him.

"I'm hanging up," He said while ending the conversation.

Not long after that, Minhyun came in his range-rover to pick you and the boys up at the library. With the four boys, you two looked like a married couple with four middle school sons. as soon as he arrived at the yard, Daehwi, Jinyoung, Woojin and Jihoon filled the back seat and you took the front seat, greeting him with a peck on his cheek, which he diverged into a peck on his lips. you immediately blushed as soon as he moved his head, locking your lips with him. 

"Minhyun hyung, can you not?" Woojin asked gawking at the scene.

"Why can i not?" Minhyun asked while doing another peck on your lips, causing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter