PROLOGUE

BEAR HUG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyun and you had been living together ever since the both of you decided to go to an art high-school in Seoul. It had been 7 years the both of you had been living together. Both of you had the same habbit of cleaning and being clean. there had been no problem about cleanliness or hygienity. The only problem bothering Minhyun was Ong Seongwoo, one of his inner circle members. since the beginning of your university year, Minhyun decided to rent a bigger townhouse to accommodate all his inner circle to live together with the both of you. It was not a problem for you at the beginning. But, most of them didn't know how to clean. Daniel always tossed his dirty laundries around his room, as well as tossing empty boxes and packs of jellies all over his room. You often scolded him for that. Jihoon tosses his laundry all over his room, and Jaehwan is not someone you can count on when it comes to cleaning, he even brings flies inside the house. Jinyoung and Daehwi always helped you with the dishes so that was definitely okay. Jisung and Seongwoon also help with the kitchen matters.

It was another busy morning for the elder lines, meanwhile half of the house were still half-asleep.

 

"Jiyeon noona, my shirt is crumpled," Jihoon whined after pulling out his school uniform shirt out of his cupboard.

"I'll iron it," you smiled and took the shirt from his hand,"Go have your toast, you're gonna be late for school," you said.

"Daniel, will you stand up from the freaking couch and clean all these candy wrappers?" Jisung said, shaking his head after checking out Daniel's room.

"The bentos are ready," Sungwoon went out from the kitchen with 12 bags of lunch packed. 

Minhyun came out from the kitchen with a big tray of 12 bowls of Seaweed soup sitting on a trolley, "Mi-ok guk everyone," he said, and everyone gathered at the dining table for instance.

"I'll go wake the others," You said, running to each room, checking who's still sleeping.

"Woojin ah, You're going to be late," you shook the younger's body.

"Jaehwan ah, wake up," Jisung tried to make his own way into the messy room of Kim Jaehwan.

"Seongwoo yaa," you knocked on his door while checking on your daily planner which contained all of the boys' schedule, "Your class is in thirty minute," you knocked, but there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter