But You're Mine

Diggy Oneshot Collection

A/N How would Seulgi's girlfriend react when she saw someone else pat (spank) her girlfriend's behind?

 

Base on Seulgi and Hwasa's scorching hot performance in Singapore. Hehehe. I hope you guys enjoy. 

 

*********************************

 

“I think Eunae is mad at me.”

 

Joy didn’t even bat an eyelash, her focus squarely on her phone rather than on her unnie pacing back and forth in their hotel room. Her unnie has been doing this along with chewing on her fingernails for the last ten minutes that Joy swore she could see the floor slowly caving in.

 

“I wonder what you did.”

 

It was probably nothing except her Seulgi unnie being paranoid, but Joy was bored so why not dumb bear unnie?

 

The pacing stops.

 

“What do you mean, you wonder what I did?!” Seulgi threw her arms up in defense. “I did nothing! I have been nothing but a loyal girlfriend to Eunae! I think about her all the time. I even got her a Merlion!”

 

Joy looked over to the Merlion who already took over half of Seulgi’s bed. Last night felt like a blur for Joy as they barely set foot in Singapore before they have to fly again to HongKong. She did remember how her unnie’s shoes squeaked, like those Cartoon characters who screeches to brake, right in front of those Changi Airport gift shops to get one of those Merlions. She could hear their managers screaming What the , but that’s their Seulgi unnie for you.

 

“I mean… I think I didn’t do anything.”

 

With a nonchalant sigh, Joy asked, “Okay… So why do you think she’s mad?”

 

“Well…look at this.” Seulgi almost smashed her phone screen on Joy’s face just to prove her point.

 

Joy had to stomach all this cheesy exchange between the two. Their text messages were too sweet that even ants could get diabetes, but it was expected of her Seulgi unnie and her girlfriend. She didn’t want to know how the convo between her leader and Wendy unnie is.

 

At the end of the message there it is…

 

Seulgi: We just finished dinner after the performance. Did my Jagi get to eat dinner yet?

Eunae: Yeah.

 

“Okay,” Joy felt her face turning green from nausea. “She said yeah.”

 

“B-but that’s not how she text. She’s supposed to ask me what I ate and if I’m full.”

 

“Maybe she’s tired.”

 

“Well maybe…” Seulgi’s voice dipped a little, and even Joy couldn’t help but feel soft at her unnie’s distress. “but she could have told me that.”

 

“Unnie, didn’t you tell me that she’s going to have a comeback?”

 

“Yes. And I didn’t get a chance to see her new hair yet.”

 

It really felt like a dual personality with her Seulgi unnie. You get the one on the stage that can make the temperature rise to mercurial levels and can get anyone pregnant with her body rolls, and then there is this one, walking around their hotel room with a worried pout while holding on to her phone like it’s her lifeline.

 

“Maybe she’s just busy.”

 

“I know… but can’t she just text me an I’m thinking of you text?”

 

“Well, maybe she’s not thinking of you?”

 

“YAH!”

 

Joy sees Seulgi’s eyes getting all teary and contrary to popular belief, she is not as evil as Yeri. Her Seulgi unnie is such a fluffball despite her killer image on stage that it’s not even that fun anymore to .

 

“Can you text her and ask if she’s mad at me?” Seulgi pleaded with those puppy eyes.

 

Joy groaned, “Unnie, she’s not mad at you.”

 

“But I feel it. I feel her anger from South Korea.”

 

“It’s the Southeast Asian heat unnie, that’s it. No one is mad. I don’t even think Eunae unnie is capable of being mad.”

 

“Please?”

 

“Look, text Moonbyul unnie. She might get pissed that you’ll ruin her moment with Solar unnie, but she and unnie are close… I mean Eunae unnie sat on her lap before right?”

 

Seulgi’s face turned from puppy eyed to sour in a second.

 

“I’m closer to her,” Seulgi said with a dissatisfied pout.

 

“You better be closer to her, she’s your girlfriend.”

 

“I guess I could ask unnie to ask her.”

 

“I’m pretty sure it’s nothing.”

 

Seulgi looked back at her phone, as if willing for it to ring. But even she knows that that won’t be possible.

 

It must be something, and she’s not going to go to sleep until she figured it out.

 

*

 

Aishhh these two.

 

Moonbyul groaned as she received a long-winded text from Seulgi. The poor girl talked about how she felt Eunae is mad at her and is practically begging her for help if she could text Eunae if she's really mad at her.

 

She had to credit herself for bringing these two puppies together. No one expected it to happen, not when YooA was around professing her love for Seulgi every time she opened . Even the cast and crew were pushing for the Yoogi ship to happen.

 

But love doesn’t happen that way. Moonbyul clearly saw who Seulgi was slowly falling for. And by slow, she meant, real slow like the one who she secretly glances at, the one which she keeps mentioning about, the one who has her smiling after every conversation.

 

And then there is Eunae who is probably worse than Seulgi when it comes to this.

 

The two were running around each other and their feelings the entire time. It came to the point that Moonbyul almost grabs them by their heads to smash their lips together.

 

It was a good thing that she didn’t have to go to that extent. They confess their love or their version of confessing behind the scenes during the press conference. The girls pretended not to see Seulgi pulling Eunae somewhere during their break time. After what felt like forever, the two came back, fingers intertwined, lips looking a bit bruised, hair a little mussed around and smiles that could put the sun to shame.

 

They were each other’s first. Both were quite naïve and idealistic when it comes to love, and Moonbyul usually steps in to guide them back into reality. But the two were both willing to learn, learning how to separate what’s made for dramas and what’s base on reality. Their situation as idols made it a bit of a challenge, but if anyone could survive it, it would be these two lovesick pups.

 

And usually, Moonbyul have to play love counselor for the two. Just like what she’s doing now.

 

Moonbyul: Yoh Eunae-yah!

 

After two minutes.

 

Eunae: Moonbyul unnie!!!!!!!!

Moonbyul: Hey hot stuff, you look awesome with your new hair color.

Eunae: Keke. Thanks.

Moonbyul: Yeah Seulgi kept showing everyone your photo.

 

It took Eunae around 5 minutes to answer back.

 

Eunae: She’s too cute.

Moonbyul: You know that Teddy Bear is crazy over you.

 

It has been fifteen minutes since she last heard from Eunae, and Moonbyul is starting to believe that Seulgi’s worries are not as unfounded as she initially thought.

 

Eunae: I know... I’m crazy about her too.

Moonbyul: Then, why don’t you text her?

Eunae: Huh?

Moonbyul: don’t tell her but she asked me to talk to you and ask if you’re mad.

Eunae: what? Noooo… I’m not mad. I’m okay.

Moonbyul: No.. you’re not. So, what is this about?

 

*

 

Eunae: Can you ask Hwasa-shii how my girlfriend’s felt like when she spank it?

 

Somewhere in the dungeons (practice room) of the TS building, Eunae was ready to pull her blonde tresses off with how this is spiraling out of control. She didn’t want to be so petty about this, but that’s exactly how she’s acting right now.

 

She knows she had to deal with this. It comes with the territory of being Kang Seulgi’s girlfriend. She promised to herself that she wouldn't be the type of girl who gets psychotic everytime Seulgi gets on stage.

 

Eunae swore that she knows the difference between what happens on stage and what happens off it. And she should know better that when Seulgi steps down the stage, that she ends up in her arms and not in anybody else.

 

It must be the stress of the comeback and everything that goes with that, and the fact that she hadn’t even seen Seulgi for almost three weeks. The last time they saw each other was during their Music Bank performance. They were lucky enough to manage to steal a few kisses before they got whisked away to their different worlds. Seulgi is busy conquering the world, while Eunae is just trying hard to make it.

 

She felt her cheeks just turning red, heart rate speeding up as she watches Seulgi take center stage. But the moment that Eunae saw Hwasa-shii touching what was hers, it gave rise to a monster that Eunae never knew that she had. She almost threw her phone, but she didn’t even have the strength to do that.

 

Eunae lifted her phone from her chest and replied,

 

Eunae: It’s okay unnie, I’ll text her right now.

Moonbyul: Okay… But hey remember… It’s you who she wants to be with.

 

Eunae sighed out loud. She should really know that by now. Seulgi had been nothing but the sweetest girlfriend to her. Why does she even doubt her?

 

Eunae: Thank you unnie…

 

*

 

“Do you know that Sonamoo is doing a twitter Q and A tonight?”

 

“Or you could just text her?”

 

“What? No… I’m just going to tweet her right now. She wouldn’t even have any idea that it’s me.”

 

Seulgi perked up, feeling like such a genius at her plan.

 

“Orrrrrr… you could text her?”

 

But Seulgi already shut off herself from whatever Joy or Yeri is going to say. Determine to go with her plan.

 

“Eunaeownsmyheart?”

 

Yeri just came back from a noodle date with her Irene unnie, yet she doesn’t know what would kill her first, Seulgi’s cheesy username or the noodles?

 

“Eunaeownsmyheart? That’s your username?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

Probably the username.

 

“What about your brain? Does Eunae own your brain?”

 

“Oh ummm… she does too.”

 

“Probably not all of it.”

 

“How about your liver, does she own your liver?” Yeri continued to go through Seulgi’s organs.

 

Seulgi’s expression completely changed. She thought her UN was romantic. Maybe it wasn’t as biologically exact as she thought. Maybe she should change it to Eunaeownsmybody.

 

“I ummm… I don’t know… I mean sure?”

 

“How about your V-“

 

“Shut up Yeri, just shut up. You didn’t even graduate from high school yet.” Joy could just smash her face with a pillow if she could, but knowing Yeri, the girl isn’t going to back out that easily. She didn’t have the strength or the time to waste on playing pillow fight with the brat.

 

“You know what she doesn’t own? Your .” Joy pointed out.

 

“My bu- my what?”

 

“Yup. Hwasa unnie owned it last night. Oh! Maybe that’s why she’s upset!” Yeri concluded.

 

Seulgi didn’t even think about it until now. It probably didn’t even last a second and Seulgi just brushed it off cause it was nothing more but a part of the choreography.

 

“Why would she be upset about that?”

 

“How would you feel if someone spanks her there?”

 

Seulgi slumps down on the bed, too many thoughts rattling inside her brain.

 

But how would she feel if someone touches Eunae that way?

 

Maybe she should ask her on twitter.

 

“You better not ask her that on twitter.”

 

Okay, maybe that's not a good idea. Maybe Seulgi should just tweet Eunae how much she loves her.

 

Seulgi clicked her tongue as she composed the most romantic tweet ever known to humanity. It was her bestfriend who is in the other room with their leader, who could write the cheesiest things in the world, but Seulgi learned a thing or two about it.

 

Eunaeownsmyheart

Jo Eunae, I feel like I’m about to have a heart attack with how beautiful you are. Your smile reminds me of- of-

 

Sunshine? Flowers? What else?

 

What does her smile remind her of?

 

Your smile reminds me of sunshiny flowers…

 

But her declaration of love had to be cut short when she saw the extra character highlighted in red and warned her that she wrote a ton of characters that she needs to scale down to 140 limit.

 

“Oh, I ran out of characters already.”

 

“That’s how twitter works unnie.”

 

Seulgi took a deep breath, but they thought wrong if she’s going to let characters stop her from professing her love to Eunae.

 

“Ugh! It’s too long again…”

 

Eunaeownsmyheart

Jo Eunae, will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?

 

Seulgi huffs her chest proudly at her tweet when that moment of gratification obliterated as she saw who tweeted her baby.

 

“Wait… why is this BAP oppa trying to ask her what she wants for her birthday?”

 

“Which oppa is it?” Yeri who was nursing a full stomach even sat down behind Seulgi, trying to peek on who’s being thirsty for her unnie’s girlfriend.

 

“It doesn’t matter.”

 

“Maybe they’re secretly dating?”

 

Yeri whispered at Joy’s ear, but just loud enough to play with Seulgi’s emotion. And played with her emotion, it did.

 

How dare he tweet my girlfriend?

 

Is there like an unlike button here in twitter?

 

The worry starts quadrupling again, what if they text in private? What do they talk about? And they see each other around more than she does, what if-

 

“Hey! Eunaeownsmyheart?!” Joy yells out to grab her unnie’s attention.

 

“W-w-what?”

 

“Call her that’s all you need to do to fix all this, just one phone call.”

 

“And what do I say?” Seulgi asks worriedly.

 

“What do girlfriends talk about?”

 

Yeri pouted thoughtfully before suggesting, “What are you wearing?” 

 

Joy shook her head, this time settling for a sharp jab on Yeri’s rib. That should shut her up for a bit.

 

*

 

“Hey… if you’re still upset with the whole spanking thing, I could give your a good squeeze during our dance.”

 

Eunae looks to her side and her brow suspiciously at Nahyun and her questionable intentions.

 

“That’s not even part of the choreography.”

 

“Who said it has to be?”

 

This wasn’t the time to argue. They have been rehearsing the entire night to the point that Eunae couldn’t even feel her legs anymore. The soreness was a good distraction though. It made her forget her insecurities for a little bit until they go on breaks and those ugly thoughts come running back inside her mind again.

 

“How is that going to fix things?”

 

“I didn’t say it would, but hey..." Nahyun shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly, but Eunae thinks there's nothing nonchalant about any of this "you got even.”

 

Eunae doesn’t think that getting even is the way to solve this. What she needed was Seulgi reassuring her that it was just part of her job, even if Eunae knows that just how it really is.

 

Eunae jumped off the floor when she felt her phone vibrating next to her. Her heart instantly jumped to as she saw the name.

 

“I got to take this…”

 

She thought she wouldn’t be able to move after practice, but no one could believe that, not when she bolted out of the room so quickly, it put sprinters to shame.

 

*

 

“Unnie?” It was the first word she breathes out as soon as she collapsed by the steps of the emergency staircase. Her hand in her chest as she tries to catch her breath.

 

“Eunae, who’s your bias in BAP?”

 

Eunae pulled her phone away from her ear. She looked at her cell just to make sure who she’s talking to. They haven’t spoken in almost two days, and this is Seulgi’s first question to her?

 

“My Bias in BAP?”

 

“Is it Himchan sunbaenim?”

 

Oh God, Eunae smacked her face as she figured out what this was all about. Her girlfriend must have read through their tweets. If she were evil, she would have said yes, but the last thing she wants is to have her baby upset, especially if she’s million of miles away.

 

“No.”

 

“Then who?”

 

It was a question that Eunae rarely thought of these days, so she just ends up rattling the first one that came into her head.

 

“Ummm… I don’t know… Yongguk sunbaenim?”

 

Seulgi straightened up as she’s smacked with the revelation. Being in SM meant Seulgi is surrounded by Adonises and Aphrodites, that it made her jump when she saw BAP one time. She’s pretty sure that they’re very nice boys, but yeah they could probably knock around all of SM’s boy groups in a minute.

 

Yongguk sunbaenim though… How can she compete with that?

 

“What do you like about him? His gums?”

 

“Noooo… He composes really good songs.”

 

“Icouldcomposetoo…”

 

Seulgi weakly admitted though she had never tried that out yet. But she could learn, right?

 

“You don’t have too…” Eunae whined back.

 

“No. I want too. After we’re done with the concert, I’ll practice composing songs.”

If Seulgi were here, her heart would melt when she sees Eunae’s soft smile. Eunae didn’t even realize how exhausted she is when she leaned her head on the wall and almost found herself dozing off.

 

“So, how about you? Who’s your bias in Mamamoo?”

 

“Oh.”

 

So, Joy was right.

 

Seulgi felt her heart dropped a couple of stories below as she heard that. Joy knew more about her relationship than she did, she knew what made her girlfriend upset while she’s been going nuts trying to figure it out. How could she even be a good girlfriend if she couldn’t figure something like this out?

 

“Ummm all of them.”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“I like all their songs.”

 

“I like Bang Bang.”

 

Seulgi swallowed a golf size lump of nerves in .

 

“That’s not Mamamoo’s song, that’s Ariana Grande."

 

"Oh really? I couldn't tell with how good you two look together."

 

Seulgi gulps once again, what was she going to do? What was she going to do?!

 

"Oh ummm... thanks?"

 

She almost squeaked in fright when she heard Eunae's loud huff.

 

"You want to ask who my bias in Sonamoo is?”

 

The fear in her chest disappeared as she heard Eunae’s soft chuckle on the other line.

 

“No. It's okay.”

 

"Well, not just Sonamoo but all of KPOP."

 

Eunae leaned her head against the railing, a smile lingering on her lips as her girlfriend wins over her heart all over again.

 

“So, who’s your bias in Red Velvet?”

 

Eunae’s brow quirk at how absurd Seulgi’s question is. “Really? Are you really going to ask that?”

 

“I’m just curious,” Seulgi whined from the other line.

 

“I love everyone.”

 

“Okay… but who do you like the most?”

 

Eunae took a deep breath, as sweet and adorable her girlfriend is, she knows she’s quite stubborn sometimes.

 

“I like- no- I love the main dancer and vocalist and visual and one of the most beautiful girls in the world.”

 

Eunae chuckles as she heard Seulgi trying to muffle her snickers from the other line.

 

“She’s just amazing when she’s on stage. She dominates it, and I couldn’t even look away when she’s there. She’s kinda of a player though.”

 

She heard the snickering turned into a nervous gasp.

 

“Wait what?”

 

“She let others touch her easily.”

 

“It’s not like I wanted that to happen!” Seulgi defended herself, her cheeks burning red and she has never been so glad that she’s on the phone rather than defending herself in person. “It’s just part of the choreography.”

 

“Yeah… Uh huh… sure.”

 

“Eunaeeeeeee….” She whined.

 

“Unnnniiiiieeeee…” But Eunae can whine just as bad.

 

“Please don’t be mad anymore. I mean I’m not mad that you’re replying more to your sunbae than texting me.”

 

Eunae’s lip draws in a straight line, trying to hold in the chuckle that is about to slip her lips.

 

“I saw your teaser photo, and I thought I was gonna go crazy,” Seulgi admitted, and Eunae pressed the phone closer to her ear as if Seulgi was whispering those words to her instead of saying it from across sound waves and frequencies. “I thought I’m used to it already, but when I saw that I… my heart just… I don’t even know how to explain it. And I wonder if your sunbae felt that too, and I guess I… I guess I got worried that he’s going to-“

 

“No.”

 

“What?”

 

“I doubt he’s even interested and even if he is, I’m kinda really in love with someone else. So, he doesn’t stand a chance. No one else stands a chance against you. Not even close.”

 

Seulgi clutched the phone closer to her, wishing it was someone else that she’s holding instead.

 

“You are so amazing.” Eunae declared in the softest tone.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Not just on stage, but right now. I mean all the time. Every time you’re on stage, you’re the only thing I could look at.” Eunae softly confesses, while her finger traces Seulgi’s name on the wall. “I’m sorry that I worry more about that one second than anything.”

 

Seulgi leaned over the balcony, breathing out a deep sigh. The Hong Kong skyline is glimmering magically in front of her, but she’ll give it all up in a heartbeat just for a chance to be right next to her girl.

 

“I’ll practice harder for you.”

 

“What?”

 

“I’ll practice hard so you’ll be proud of me and you could say, that’s Seulgi, and she’s my girl. And you’re the only one in the world who could say that.”

 

If only it were that easy…

 

Even though she’s the younger one in their relationship, still she felt like she’s more in tune with their situation than Seulgi ever is. Being from a nugu group who have to scrape and claw their way to survive in the ocean of girl groups, Eunae was more locked into reality. If she could scream to the world that Seulgi is her girl, she would have, and she would have proudly do it too.

 

But things weren’t that simple… But it was if Seulgi could hear her worries from a million miles away because she said,

 

“You don’t have to say it for the entire world to hear, Eunae. As long as I hear it, I’ll keep on going on.”

 

Eunae smiles before confessing to the girl, “You’re amazing Kang Seulgi, and you’re my girl.”

 

“You’re more amazing Jo Eunae, and you’re my girl.”

 

Eunae felt like she was melting into a pile of mush before Seulgi just added out of nowhere.

 

“And there’s no else I would rather have my touch than you.”

 

Eunae felt her face just turned red hot before she squealed at the cheeky girl from the other line.

 

“YAH KANG SEULGI!”

 

*

 

“Wow.”

 

“Unnie?”

 

This is what six flights in two days could do to you. Her girlfriend was supposed to be invincible, but all Eunae could see from behind the hoodie, and the cap was her girlfriend’s face just filled with exhaustion.

 

Her flight got in today, and the first thing Seulgi did was text her that she’s going to come over. She told her no, telling Seulgi she should try to get as much sleep as she could, especially since they’re going to start preparing for their concert.

 

But underneath the half lidded eyes and eye bags is that sweet smile that Eunae could never resist.

 

“Wow,” Seulgi repeated it again.

 

“What?”

 

“Wow Eunae, your hair… It’s ummm… You look… Ohhh… So gorgeous.”

 

Eunae could tell how that her face is heating up from the blush. It was a good thing Seulgi was looking away nervously, scuffing her Adidas against the concrete.

 

She tugged Seulgi over to the corner of their building, away from the prying eyes and away from the glow of the streetlamps.

 

Their hi and hellos were muffled as their lips melded together in a kiss which was long overdue. Eunae’s fingers clutched Seulgi’s hoodie tighter and tighter before she gets whisked away again. She thought it was foolish to miss someone as desperately she does, but Eunae could feel Seulgi’s fingers holding on to her just as tight too and maybe Seulgi is just as foolish too.

 

They pulled away breathlessly before Eunae finds herself latching on Seulgi’s neck, feeling Seulgi’s throat jutting as she peppered kisses along.

 

“How are you?” Seulgi asked, and it was as if she could tell what’s on Eunae’s mind as she softly trails her finger along Eunae’s cheek. “Hey... You’ll do great.”

 

“I’m… I’m just nervous with the comeback.”

 

“It’s normal…”

 

Eunae felt it was easy for Seulgi to say that. She had a legion of fans and a powerful company to back them up. Her company couldn’t even bother giving them money for a comeback as they have to beg fans through Makestar. This felt like their last chance, and it was terrifying for her. It was a nightmare that kept her awake almost every night. This is all that she knew what to do, what is going to happen to them if this won’t work again?

 

But this was something she needed to shake off, she’s with Seulgi right now, and the last thing she wanted was to worry her girlfriend.

 

“It’s nothing really,” She forced a smile. “How was your trip?”

 

“It’s fun, tiring but fun.” But Seulgi smiled that loving smile again. “I can’t wait to see you up on stage again.”

 

Eunae looked up and instantly felt her worries fading away as she saw the tender gaze in Seulgi’s eyes.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“You’ll get on stage, and you’ll win them over. All seven of you will. And I’ll be cheering you on.”

 

“I’m just scared…”

 

“It’s okay… It’s okay… Don't let it get to you.” Seulgi reassured her, cradling her gently in her embrace as if Eunae was something that breaks easily. “I’m here you know?” Seulgi pressed their foreheads together. “And I’ll tell you over and over again that you’re amazing. You’re amazing Jo Eunae.”

 

Eunae’s fear was still there, waiting, anticipating for the right moment to dragged her down again. But when she’s in Seulgi’s arms, she learned that her fear has no match. That in Seulgi’s embrace her fear obliterates into thousand pieces as if they never existed in the first place. In Seulgi’s arms, Eunae knows that it was okay to be afraid because she has Seulgi to hold on too.

 

“Oh! I almost forget! I got you this.”

 

Eunae pulled away and didn’t even notice until now the brown paper bag that Seulgi was holding.

 

“What?”

 

“I got you a Merlion,” Seulgi pulled out a white stuff animal that had Eunae grinning widely. “And I wasn’t sure what to get you in HongKong, so I got you this shirt.”

 

Eunae’s grin grew wider as Seulgi pulled out a white shirt with an I <3 HongKong emblazoned in bold black letters.

 

“I love it.” Eunae leaned over and thanked Seulgi with a kiss.

 

“Are you going to wear it?”

 

“Ummm… at home.”

 

“That’s probably smart.”

 

Seulgi smiled before she reaches out and runs her fingers through Eunae’s now Honey blonde hair. Eunae felt her insides just melting at how Seulgi’s gaze could easily make her so weak.

 

“You’re so beautiful,” Seulgi confessed as if Eunae’s beauty just rendered her breathless.

 

“T-thank you.” She pulled Seulgi into her arms and immediately felt her girlfriend just collapse, finding refuge in Eunae’s embrace after those brutal, grueling days.

 

“I’m glad to be home. I’m glad I’m here with you.” Seulgi had whispered before she felt lips pressed against her forehead.

 

“Me too.”

 

Seulgi looks up from her cranny, and Eunae could tell that Seulgi was seconds away from drifting off by how Seulgi’s eyes could barely stay open. She was Kang Seulgi, one of KPOP’s rising superstars and she was D.ana low voice rapper of Sonamoo.

 

But when they’re in their arms those titles don’t matter. In her girlfriend’s arms, she’s Kang Seulgi, Eunae’s girl, just like how she’s Jo Eunae, Seulgi’s girl. And that’s the label that they’ll cherish when the world showers them with praise, and that’s the label that they’ll come home too when their other world is in chaos.

 

“How long can you stay?”

 

“A little bit,” Seulgi mumbles sleepily before Eunae pressed another kiss on her lips. But even with her sleepiness, Seulgi still manage to be cheeky.

 

“You know you could squeeze my anytime.”

 

“Tempting.” Eunae’s gaze glimmers mischievously, as she leans in again and before she captures Seulgi’s lips she said,

 

“But I would rather be kissing you instead.”

 

The End

 

A/N And another Diggy fluff shot since Eunae is about to come back and slay all of us mortals. Sonamoo is coming back this August 14 and please once again, do check them out and support them through youtube or if you guys have Melon pass if you guys could. These girls deserve the love... 

 

Sorry for the shameless promotions...

 

PS Thanks for the peeps that help with the timeline for this fic. 

 

PSS Seulgi likes to burn people with her hotness. 

 

Pssss belated shoutout to authornim who is now quite old. Enjoy this blessed week and this chapter lol