Chapter 1

The Trip

[ Sora's p.o.v ]


"Oh gosh, finally we are here. Some hours more inside the car and i swear i would go crazy." I heard Kyung-ah nagging as soon as she stepped out of the car. Indeed it was a long trip, almost six hours, but it certainly worthed it. When i got out of the car i looked around in awe. It was a beautiful and peacefull forest, just like Zelo described it to us. It had tall trees, dense vegetation and i could feel a cool breeze blowing to my face. I looked at my right side to see the country house of Zelo's parents. It was a huge wooden cabin, which was quite close to lake. I really liked the view of it, it was majestic. I turned to look at the others who had already got out off the two cars and they were also looking around the place. Himchan and Seol-hee were hugging each others -as usual-, Kyung-ah was already walking around with Youngjae following her. That poor boy was in love with her, but he was too scared to tell her how he feels. I don't blame him, Kyung-ah was very demanding in her relationships. Jongup was standing next to Zelo and they were talking. They both looked very excited and constantly where pointing different parts of the wooden cabin. 
Yongguk was the last one who got out of the car. Since he was the driver, he had to park it first. After getting out, he slowly walked towards us with his pack of cigarretes in his hand. 


"Are you going to smoke again? You know that is bad for your health oppa" Yongguk looked at me with irritation on his eyes and then looked away, lighting up his cigarette , completely ignoring me. 
"Come on babe, don't try to change his mind. You know how Yongguk hyung is" I felt Daehyun's hand around my waist and a peck on my cheek. 


"Hey guys! Let's gather up for a second! " We all looked at Zelo who was waving his hands towards us and in matter of seconds we were all next to him. "Do you like it? It's even better than i remembered." Zelo proudly crossed his hands. 

"It's..gorgeous. Thankfully, we made it here. It was a long trip. I told you that we should have left from Seoul earlier the morning. Now it's almost afternoon. "


  "And so what? We will be for one week here Kyung-ah, we have plenty of time." I looked at Kyung-ah and then turned my head away as i was feeling a pair of eyes laid on me. And i was right. Yongguk was looking at me. 


"Anyway. I am really glad that you liked it, but you haven't saw the best thing about this place yet. "  
Himchan raised his brow "What else is here? "  
Zelo beckoned us to follow him and soon we were inside the wooden warehouse that was some meters away from the cabin. 


"Wow, you must be kidding! That boat is yours? " Jongup got near the boat.


 "Yep, everything here is mine.... to be exact all these belongs to my parents, but anyway. " He chuckled. 


"Wait minute. Isn't that...weird?" We all looked at Seol-hee. 


"What do you mean?"  "I mean, Zelo, that isn't it a little suspicious that your parents have bought this huge house, the jetty, the boat at that low price? "  
Youngjae nodded his head. "Indeed. There is something wrong here.."  


"Come on guys don't be like that. " Zelo covered the boat with a grey sheet and we all got out of the warehouse. "There is a story here that the house is haunted. The previous owner that sold us the house said that his grandmother died here and he is afraid that something may happen to him. He is supersticious so i understand why he believes such things." 


"So..you are basically saying that the house maybe is haunted and nonetheless you brought us here. Aish.." 


I heard Kyung-ah laughing a little bit at me. "Come on Sora, don't be so scared, there are not things such us ghost or haunted house." She pinched my cheek playfully. 


"Anyway, let's just go inside, shall we? I would like to see how the inside of the wooden cabin is" Yongguk smiled at all of us and started to walk away from the boat. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The place here is beautifull. I think it was a good idea to go here so Zelo would forget about his ex." Daehyun turned his head to look at me, who was sitting at the bed , inside our room.


 "I agree. After all we need some vacations. We just finished with the semester exams. " He placed down our suitcase and sat down next to me. "Do you think that the house is indeed haunted? "


 "Sora...are you scared?" He placed his hands on my shoulders. "You don't need to. Zelo said that they were here for Christmas and everything were just right." 


I looked at him. "I know. I am not scared..maybe a little bit" Suddenly, i felt a hand grapping my waist and pulling me down to the matress. Daehyun, quickly got the chance to go on top of me and started to tickle me. "Yah, oppa you scared me! " I laughed as i was trying to grab his hands so he could stop tickling be, but i couldn't. 


"Really? Did i scared you? Oww..i am so sorry" As soon as he stop with the tickling, he gave me a kiss. "You should be. Now, can you get off me? Seol-hee waits for me in her room. I borrowed her headphones and wants them back. " 


Daehyun got off me and laid next to me. "And you will leave me alone? Why are you so cruel? If a ghost suddenly appear and try to kill me? " He gave me a pout as i was standing up from the bed.


 "I will come immediatelly and save you, oppa." I said jokingly and grabbed Seol-hee's headphones from my brown backpack. "Ok babe, now i feel safe." He laughed a little bit and took his smartphone. 


"Don't be late. I will wait for you to come back." "I am not going to be late oppa, you know that." I opened the door and soon closed it behind me. 

 

As i was walking at the hallway i saw Yongguk standing near the wooden railings and was looking the living room underneath him. He maybe heard steps because he turned his head to look at me. "Where are you going?" 


"Hmm? " I looked at him.  "Τo Seol-hee. I have to give her back her headphones." I started walking a little faster so i could avoid talking to him. After what happened between us, the best thing i would do was not to talk to him. As i was passing next to him,he reached to grab my arm and stopped me. 
"What do you think you are doing now Sora? Avoiding me? Me? " I took a deep breath and raised me glance to look at me. "Yongguk oppa let go of me. Daehyun may see us. "  


"So what? Do you think that i am scared of him? For me, Daehyun is nothing." He, violently, pushed me away with his hand,letting me go.


 "What do you think you are going to earn from that oppa? Please stop with this..." 


"Look, Sora.." He huffed and came closer to me. "You know that..i only want you" I felt his warm hands cupping my cheeks. 


"Oppa..please don't - " 


"It hurts me when you are avoiding me. When you don't talk to me like you used to. And i know that you still love me. " I raised my head a little bit to look directly at his black eyes. Me and Yongguk, we had a relationship long time ago, when i was almost fifteen years old and he was eighteen. It was a love at the first sight. I thought that he was the perfect one for me. He was kind, lovely, caring, sweet...the perfect guy. But an unfortunate discovery brought a harsh end at our relationship. My first relationship. "You were cheating on me... and not once. I had to move on. It took me a long time but i, fortunatelly, did it. Daehyun is a wonderfull person. And he loves me. "  


Υongguk shook his head in disagreement and came even closer to my face. "More than i do? No he doesn't" He whispered and suddenly gave me a kiss on my lips. At that time, i stayed still. I didn't know why, but i felt that i couldn't move a muscle. All those memories i had with Yongguk, came to my mind at that exact moment. Bitter memories, sweet memories, everything. His kiss was like a time travel  to the past that had left a deep impact on me. But soon the thought of Daehyun, brought me abruptly back to reality and quickly i moved away from him. "No...don't you ever do this again. I am with Daehyun now, and that's final." I turned my back to him and started walking again. I didn't expect him to kiss me. This should never happen again. As i was walking i still was feeling him staring at me but i tried to shake it off. I didn't want to look at him after all.


When i reached Seol-hee's and Himchan's room i opened the door directly without knocking the door. I shouldn't have done that. "Oh gosh! " Quickly i covered my eyes with my right hand. In front of me were Himchan and Seol-hee with their upper torso . Seol-hee was sitting on Himchan's lap with her back facing me, so thankfully, i didn't see something more that i shouldn't.


 "Sora, haven't they told you to knock the door before entering someone else room?! " I heard Seol-hee yelling at me, probably because she felt embarrassed. 


"I am sorry, okay? I didn't thought that you would make out as soon as you would go to your room." I slowly started to walk towards the bed, with my eyes still covered while my left hand,that was holding the headphones, was stretched out in front of me. "I will just give you the headphone and i'll leave." 


Suddenly, i fell Himchan's hand grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. "Leave? And miss the opportunity to have a with us? You know, you are pretty good looking. " He chuckled and before i have the chance to answer him, i heard a hard slap that made me open my eyes. I turned my glance towards Seol-hee, who was looking with a strict look at Himchan. 


"I will kill you the next time you will say something like that. I swear." Himchan looked her with a pout on his face while he was touching his red cheek with his hand. 


"I was just joking. You shouldn't have hit me. You know that i only want you. " 


Quickly, i let the headphones next to them and slowly i took some steps away from the bed. "Anyway, i am going back to my room. And, come on Seol-hee, don't be so harsh on him. He loves you. " I laughed and soon left the room, letting them to have their own time. 


I looked at the hallway, where i was some mimutes before, and this time Yongguk wasn't there. The first day here, sure, started a little weird for me...