Suspicious

Suspicious

 

You've made your head comfortable on my lap. I lazily your silky black hair (out of reflex), barely paying attention to the movie you had insisted to watch earlier this evening.

 

Your eyes are closed, your breathing is even. I see your chest slowly going up and down. My gaze wanders from your chest up towards your prominent collarbones.

The tips of my fingers suddenly itch to draw a line from your left shoulder (where a part of your skin can be seen because your shirt got out of place) along your lovely collarbones to your right shoulder.

Soon I find myself caressing your smooth skin, fingers ghosting over your neck, trailing across your jawline and finally stopping on your pale cheek.

My thumb draws small circles from your cheek to the right corner of your mouth.

I feel myself getting more confident as my thumb touches your lips, your soft and kissable lips, I secretly wonder if you would mind having my lips on yours instead of my thumb.

 

I notice a small fluttering of your long eyelashes, so I pull my hand away in fear that you will open your beautiful eyes and use them to glare at me, your mouth saying word of disgust.

You don't wake up. Instead you turn your head towards my stomach, nuzzling your nose into it.

I blush at the way you act in your sleep. If you were doing that when you would be awake...

 

The movie has ended almost an hour ago.

Not wanting to let this moment with you come to an end, I rest in this position for a while, admiring your features again. Soon it's becoming dangerous again. I don't want you to wake up with my unworthy hands all over you.

I decide to struggle out of your grip carefully. After covering you with a blanket gently, I leave you sleeping. You only had few sleep the last few weeks and the circles under your eyes grew darker every day, it's the best to leave you resting now.

I'm on the way to my room when I stop halfway, registering a movement in the corner of my eye.

I return to the couch.

 

I press my lips on yours. Your eyes flutter again, I feel your lashes tickling my skin. You don't open them. I sense your cheeks' warmth. My hand sneaks its way to the left side of your chest. I can feel your heart beating fast.

 

Your body betrays you.

 

Smiling to myself, I walk to the door. I glance back at you only to see you looking at me sheepishly.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Longer than my last one-shot *celebrating* Comments are loved :)