¶ 2

Crush on you

*Bm pov*

I don't feel comfortable in this big house.

"So much unnecessary stuff"  I grab a pink candle that is placed on the window, I snif it, and actually the scent of this is really good.

I lay on the bed. A big, and comfortable bed, and I will, not complaint about it, of course, my sleep hours are the most precious thing I have now. Since I am doing so many things at the same time, my days are full with schedules, I am always tired. Like yesterday, I wanted to dress well to met them, Ms Park daughter, but she was late and I ended up changing to comfortable clothes so I could sleep right after. Well I regretted it. I was dressed relaxed, when she was....she was stunning. Well she is really, really pretty!

*Sigh* I know, I shouldn't say this about a girl. But...hm...have been already a time that I find myself looking to girls in another way. I had so many girl crushes and I ended up kissing one of these crushes at a party. I liked, but I didn't keep this relationship... it wouldn't work for me, I don't want my mother to be disappointed with me. So I keep hiding, and fighting against my  feelings for girls. 

Well, at least after talking with my new unnie, Park Chorong, I discovered that a girl with a cute voice and beautiful face can be actually a snake. As they say, never judge a book by a cover. True.

Now, it's time to forget it Bomi. The reality wait for me tomorrow.

I cover myself on the blanket, and try to ignore my thoughs, to finally sleep.

*End of Bm pov*

 

*Cr pov*

In the morning, I go to the table eat my breakfast, is a big and fancy table that we have , my mother sit on the opposite side of me, as always we don't have a good conversation, she keeps reading the newspaper, and I keep staring at my nails:

"I should've do something pretty on my nails, now it's too simple to meet Suho today." I exhale.

The maid serve us the food.

"Good morning" - she says while serving the breakfast.

"Good morning." I answer. After she is done I ask her "Where is your daughter? Sleeping?" I ask her.

"Oh no.. now, Bomi is on her way to school, she have to take the bus early so she won't be late ."

" Why she don't go with our particular driver? He can drive Chorong and her." My mother says.

"I don't want to bother you, there is no need" Ms Yoon refuses my mother offer.

"Bomi's study on the girl's high school near the xxx street right? Is on the way to Chorong's college, 2 minutes before there is, no problem."

"Oh... Really? " She looks at me.

Even though I have a bad presentment about that girl,  I pity Ms Yoon..and I just agreed.

"That is no problem" I say, and take a sip on my orange juice.

"Oh, thank you, is her last year, she is being so tired with exames, and stuff, it will be a nice thing for her to don't have to be stressed taking bus"

" Well nice, now excuse-me, its my time to go."

I politely bow to Ms Yoon,  who bows back .

I go to my college. Suho my boyfriend was there, in the main gate waiting for me. He open his amrs to hug me as soon as he sees me. He is so in love with me, since we where young he openly expressed his love for me. It made me happy, he actually makes me feel like a princess, like the prettiest girl in the world. I like this feeling. So I accepted be his girlfriend, and he was my first. We are together till today, even tho we fought and already broke up, we always make up.

I hug his waist under his jacket. 

"Hey baby" he kiss my nose. "You look georgeous as always. I can't even see anygirl that is prettier than you."

"I know" I chucle.

"I will go to my class now" he kiss my lips and then he pats my head. "See you later baby."

"See you"  

 

***

After my class, and after my date with Suho. I got home. I wanted to go straight to my bedroom, but I saw I light on the guestroom, well now Bomi's bedroom. What is she doing awake at this hour if she has class tomorrow? The hallway is all dark but because the door is slightly opened the light escaped  and my curiosity made me follow it automatically.

I approach the door in silence and It has music playing, not loud tho, really low, then I spot Bomi walking to the left and to the right, talking to herself and repeating some movements with her hands. Is she praticing dance? For what?

She stops at the center, and start to dance in a really provocative way.

"Why she is dancing like this, is not elegant as her... But why she is praticing it? And omg...why I keep looking at her?

I'm losing time with this... Ugh.. Seriously. " I thought, but I kept watching her provocative dance. Then she saw me. Immediately she nervously bowed to me.

Omg. That's embarrassing. I blush.

What I'll say now? She will thinking I was watching her dacing..

" Oh, I'm sorry unnie!! Did I bothered you with the song? I swear I thought you wouldn't hear. "

"Ah yeah, what was you thinking?! My bedroom is nextdoor. I can hear everything and I want to sleep."

"Ok, I'll not pratice anymore. Sorry." 

"Fine then."

"...hm...." She says looking to the floor and she passes her hand on her neck

"...so unnie..."  She puts  a piece of her hair behind her ear now and keep looking to the floor...  "You ...saw me dancing...it was good?"

"I didn't saw !!! I just came, what are you thinking?! Aish...I'll go now. Silence please. My head aches.."I say and I go to my bedroom.  

Oh, damn, I am passing through such embarrassment right now. Aish. She was clearly teasing me. She thinks I was looking at her, please, as if she was so attractive..pff...no way...that haircut...those oldfashion clothes...

She could be pretty on her neighborhood, but here I'm the prettiest. She can be hot, what hot...hm..well... If I go to my pilates more frequently, I can be hotter than her...

I really don't like the idea of this girl here... I really don't. 

*End of Cr pov*

 

 

*Bm pov*

I hold my mouth to not reply her the way she deserves... gosh. I am sure she was watching me, and I thought I could finally has something to talk to her and make a better impression than yesterday.

But, she keeps being agressive to me. She clearly just treat me politely as her mother wants her to.

Aish, don't talk to me then!!! 

Who you think you are?!?! The last girl in the world?! I will just say good morning and good evening to you. Doesn't matter what, I will not be softened by you again. I should call you Park Chorich? Oh no, b*** fits better with you. Damn she is just the ordinary rich girl, cocky and selfish, nothing new, nothing unexpected.

Damn. I miss my friend...Eunji... 

I take my phone and I dial Eunji's number. I call her and we talked till I put it all my angriness out.  She told me to stay calm, and focus in my purpose here, wich is Save money to get into a college. She made me laugh, and stay calm again.

 

***

 

"Good morning mom, slept well?" I kiss her cheek and backhug my mother. Who were already working. "I wish I could do every work you're doing mom"

"No way, remember I am here exactly because of this, so you can't worry about work... I hate the idea of you working instead of studying."

"Ok, ok..I am going now. I'll study hard so you can be proud!!!" I say and I was ready to leave but...

"Bomi yah, you don't have to leave now, Ms Yoon offered you a ride. Just wait for the chauffeur and for Chorong..."

"Oh no...mom...not  her daughter..."

"Yah, Bomi, be respectful, she is your unnie, and she is so nice."

"Nice to you..not to me though.. Seriously mom..I think is not a good idea to stay here... I prefere to work and help you with money.. seriously..."

" Yah Yoon Bomi you'll not talk about working anymore. Focus on your studies. On your future."

"Ok...Fine...What I don't do for you mom...I will go with her"

"Nice!! Has a nice day bbom"

"Oh please pray for me so I can surivive the ride" I whisper, to my mother and I giggle.

"Ayy, you brat... Just go, go Chorong might is ready to go now."

 

****XXXX****XXXX*****