¶ 1

Crush on you

I have to choose now. Can't wait anymore.

Should I....

" Come one, spicy, or not spicy?" The woman asks me.

Yeah, I am just buying chicken feet. Why I am so indecisive ? Because it has been so long since I don't eat this, I miss the taste so much, I don't wich one I should buy...

"Both please."

I said to the woman when I finally decided.

My family is rich, they don't let me eat this kind of things, so I have to come here and eat without them know it.

A girl came to serve me the chicken feet and she giggles, I think she let it escape, and she covered her face.

"Wait, comeback here, why you laughed at me???"

"I'm sorry, but, you're not the kind of girl I imagined to like chicken feet" The girl says and keeps with a smile.

"So what's the rules to eat chicken feet, who's allowed to eat them?!!" I roll my eyes. "What's yoir name? Who's your boss? You think you can mock of me like this?!"

"My name...wait... I am a new part-time worker here. I can't do mistakes in my first day...I'm sorry, I didn't meant to mock of you, I said it because I found you cute..."

"Ah...really..." But she is a girl...why she thinks I'm cute? Whatever...

"Enjoy your food. Again, I'm sorry."

"It's ok...I am cute indeed." I say proud.

"Ideed." She says, and smile. "Thank you"

I wave my hande so she can go away, and I can eat in peace.

xxx

*In home* 

"Chorong, do you wanna go out and buy new clothes for you?" My mother asks me from the door of my bedroom. 

"I don't want to go out today... It's raining..I guess I have enough clothes." I say while I am listen to music laying on the bed.

"Don't you want something pretty to use when you go out with your boyfriend?" She insists.

"My boyfriend thinks I am pretty doesn't matter what I use. Please mom"

"Has a lot of girls who wants to date Suho, I think you should be more..."

"Mom! Please, no one can beat me. Now end of story, I will not argue about it anymore" I say resolute.

"Oh, that's the true...ok then... Ah, tomorrow we will have a new maid working here."

" Again?! You already change our maid a lot of times this year... Can you just be less picky ... Gosh..."

" No, I have to be selective. I wanna a trustable, and reliable person...the other one was a bit lazy... And I found that old friend of mine, she don't has a husband, I called her, and her daughter wants to go to the college next year, so I thought it a good cause to help her. I hired her to work here and she will save more money for her daughter."

" Ok, and what it has to do with me?? ..."

"Because her daughter will live here too. And she will be on the guest's room, since I just have one for the maid...anyways.  I hope...no.. you will get along well with her. I met her daughter yesterday and although the fact that she is poor, she is really polite, I hope you can be polite with her as well."

"Ok. Is not like I should be her friend anyway."

" No, just be polite."

"Ok."

****

I didn't went home after my college ended. I keep on the library searching for the book I have to ready for a essay. Well I study literature. I love to read, also to write. I want to be a writer in the future. I know it's not a easy career, but I am already rich. So I just chose to do what I wanted.

When I went home, the first thing I did was search something to eat.

"There is nothing good to eat here?? " I thought out loud. I spot a strawberry milk. "Omg!  I don't drink this since I am a kid! Who bought it?!" 

I grabbed one and started to drink happily. When I turn the hallway to the living room I see a girl with short hait using a green cap talking to my mother. She's using a white T-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Oh, hi, good evening..." I say kind of shy I am not good to first meetings.

"Oh there is her. She is my daughter." My mother say.

The girl keeps in silence looking at me, she must be shy.

" She is the daughter of the maid."

"I'm Bomi. " She says.

" I'm Chorong" I say.

"Wait...what is in your hands?! " My mother asks "Are you drinking her milk...Park Chorong! You know I don't buy such things...aigoo... It's Bomi's "

"Oh.. I'm sorry! Omg... I'll buy you another"

"Nah... It's ok...I didn't want ti drink anymore. Your mother already gave me... What's the name?"

"Blueberry smoothie"

"Ah..this one... What a difficult name to pronounce, I hate english" She laughes.

She has a unique laugh. Well nobody laughes in this house, especially my mother, she never laugh, but, she is smiling now. Hum... That girl really caught her sympathy...

"So I'll go to my bedroom now, I'm sleepy. Nice to meet you Yoon Bomi."

"All right... Eung... Should I call her unnie from now on? Since she is older than me" She asks my mother.

"Ask me!" I say and she looks at me surprised.

"Ok... Should I?"

"Of course." I say with a tone of authority.

"Then nice to meet you unnie. Have a good night." She says and bows nervously to me.

That girl will do anything to be nice to me, just to her mother be safe on her work. I don't like it. Seems fake. I think we will not have a good relationship.

 

***xxxxx*****xxxx****

 

A/n: what do you think about it so far? My English is not good. It's terrible. I'm still learning. Sorry.