Discussion..

OF MONSTER AND VAMPIRES

After they finish their meal..Suho asked the vampire to go to the living room to inform them something important and Ara,you too..

All of the boys gather at the living room and just put themselves in silent until Suho started..All of the vampire know what's going on except for one person..YES..That poor little girl..Ara..

" So,Ara..?" He said looking at her..

Ara who is playing with her finger looked up dumbfounded..

" Huh..? " She said full of blankness..

"What..?" she spoke..

"Since you're gonna live with us,what should we call you..?You don't like being called kid,so instead of that,other name is..? " Suho asked..

Ara who is hearing carefully gasped..

" I don't care about the name but why should I live with all of you..?It's not like I don't have a house to live with.." She argued..

" It's because we have to protect you.." Luhan explained..

" And why should you..?!"She shouted..and continue..

" I can live without any problem on my own and it's been 4 years since I lived alone without anybody on my side.There is no need to protect me when I'm fine on my own..!"

" Queen listen,just as you said,coming back means your death..~~" Chanyeol uttered..

" Yes but that's when I come back to my brother not my home.." She talk back..

"I'm not finished yet Park Ara..!You are right but now its different,if you came back to your house,you might be killed.."

" What..! But why..? " she asked..

" We don't know..We just got the instruction to protect you from the vampire who are trying to kill you.." Lay said..

"Guys,you don't know who I am..How can you just bring me to live with you..?I might hurt you.." Ara said..

" But we know you won't..You don't like hurting other people..You are not the one who will make people around you worried..You'll never hurt us and you know it better than anyone else.." Baekhyun compromised..

" You don't know what kind of creature I am..If you know,you'll push me away just like the others..I don't wanna go through that again..It's hurt and there will be no one who'll persuade me.." Ara stated frustrated..

"It's true, we don't know but even if we know,we won't push you away and if somebody know about you and hurt you,we are the one who will hold you,persuade you and telling you it's gonna be alright.."

" We will also protect you,love you,just like your brother did to you.." Chen said..

" Fine but if you pushed me away when you know the truth,you just have to know that you'll never ever see me again..NEVER..My NEVER word means there will be no more Park Ara in front of you.." She warn..

" We won't Queen.." Kai stated..Ara just nod..

" So,let's go to your house and take your belonging.."Chanyeol said..

" But you said I'll be killed if I come back.." Ara said..

" We'll come with you." Chen stated..

 #^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^#^_^

A/N: I keep putting A/N in here.. Hehehe.. I just feel like I'm doing a little conversation with all of you when I do put the A/N in.. A writer who wants to talk to its reader, is it wrong for me to do?