Car?

Always you

"I really like this car," said Jaehwan as he show one of the car picture in a magazine. 

"Me too,"reply Sanghyuk.

"Well, I like this blue car,"said Hongbin as he point at other car picture.

"I like that one,"tell Wonshik as he point a red car that park in front of the cafe.

Today, they get a break so all of them went out to their favourite cafe.

"How about you hyung?"ask Sanghyuk to Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"I dont know. Maybe the black car. How about you, my love?" Ask Taekwoon to his boyfriend.

"Emm maybe the same like you, Woonnie. But, I more prefer a motorbike than a car actually," answer Hakyeon. He sip his hot americano slowly and carefully. He look like a child by doing that.

"Really hyung?"ask Jaehwan. 

"Why?"continue Wonshik. All of them look at Hakyeon to know his answer. Hakyeon just keep silent for a while to enjoy his coffee.

"Why? Emm because Taekwoon do not have car license," answer him.

"So?" Ask Hongbin.

"I have motor license,"continue Taekwoon.

"Okay. So, you prefer motorbike because Taekwoon hyung has license on it,"conclude Sanghyuk.

"And because you lazy to drive the car even when you have the license," continue Jaehwan.

"You can drive the car and Taekwoon hyung will sit beside you," continue Wonshik.

"Whats wrong guys? Its just my opinion. Its not like I will not buy a car later," said Hakyeon as he look at all his friends face. Then, he look at his boyfriend.

"Well, actually I much more prefer to ride a motorcycle with you because I can hug you tight all the time,"said Hakyeon as he smile at his boyfriend.

"But, its also dangerous," reply Taekwoon. He is blushing right now.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Because I cannot see your face when we ride the motorcycle,"answer Taekwoon.

"But, you can feel my heart when I hug you,"reply hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand. They just look at each other for a while and smile. 

"I don't mind actually. As long as we together," said Hakyeon as he kiss Taekwoon cheek.

"Me too,"reply Taekwoon. He kiss Hakyeon's hand and smile widely to his love.

 

"Why they do this in front of us?"

"Why not? I can learn many thing from them."

"Is my coffee too sweet?"

"I need someone that can help this lonely heart."