Jealous

Always you

"Whats going on, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon when he saw the boy does not say any words since he come back. 

"Nothing," reply Jaehwan. He walk toward his room and lock it.

"Something not right," said Taekwoon when he see the boy's weird behavior.

"And I know who can tell us about it," said Hakyeon as he look at his boyfriend.

 

"So, what happen?" Ask Hakyeon when Wonshik come back from meeting his friends.

"What happen what?" Ask Wonshik back. He does not know why Hakyeon ask him that question suddenly.

"Ugh what happen between you and Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon again. 

"Nothing happen. I only saw him today before I go out and not see him at all," reply Wonshik as he sit on the chair.

"So, you don't even call or text Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon. Wonshik just shake his head.

"You went out from this morning and only come back late this evening, and you never see or talk to Jaehwan at all today?" Ask Hakyeon again.

"No," reply Wonshik.

"How dense are you?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Wonshik back. He really cannot see any problem or mistake that he has made today.

"Just forget it. But, do you really not see Jaehwan today? Not even once?" Ask Hakyeon to get more confident answer from that boy. 

"Well, when you ask me that, I think I saw him. But, I though it just my imagination," reply Wonshik when he think throughfully.

"So, do you by any chance has done something that bothering him at that time?" Ask Hakyeon. Taekwoon just become the observer and listener for that interrogation.

"Well, maybe. At that time, some girls are chatting with us and one of them ask for my number. She suddenly kiss my cheek and say that she interested with me," told Wonshik. When he want to reject that girl, he think he saw Jaehwan standing outside the shop. When he look at that spot carefully, there no one there. So, he think it just his imagination from missing his boyfriend too much.

"Maybe that the reason," conclude Taekwoon.

"I guess so," reply Hakyeon to support his boyfriend's statement.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Ask Wonshik. He does not understand.

"Jaehwan went out this morning, and when he come back, he act not as usual. So, we think something might happen when he went out just now," inform Hakyeon.

"So, you think he might saw what happen between me and that girl, and misunderstood on that?" Said Wonshik as he think carefully.

"Where Jaehwan hyung?" Ask him. Hakyeon and Taekwoon just point to the boy's room. Wonshik fastly run toward the room. As he open the door, he saw his boyfriend lying on the bed crying. He slowly close the door and walk toward Jaehwan. As he sit beside Jaehwan, he wipe the tears. Jaehwan fastly sit and wipe his tears roughly. 

"Why you cry?" Ask Wonshik as he look at his boyfriend lovingly.

"I'm also hate seeing you cry. Am I not a good boyfriend to you?" Ask Wonshik. Jaehwan just shake his head disagree with his question just now.

"So, why you cry?" Ask Wonshik again as he hold Jaehwan's hands tightly. Jaehwan want to say something but the words does not came out.

"Is it because you saw that girl kiss my cheek?" Guess Wonshik as he look at his boyfriend carefully. Jaehwan keep silent for a while and nod his head.

"You know how much I love you. I would never leave you," said Wonshik.

"I know. Its just... I just... feel jealous," reply Jaehwan as he want to hide his red face. 

"That mean you love me. But, don't ever think that I will leave or cheat on you. I don't want to get kill by Hakyeon hyung," said Wonshik. Jaehwan laugh a bit when he hear that. 

"Yes, Hakyeon hyung will kill you," support him. 

"Lee Jaehwan, look at me," said Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly. Jaehwan slowly look at his boyfriend.

"I already promise you that I will never leave you. I will always love you forever. No one can replace you in my heart. We are soulmate," said Wonshik as he cup Jaehwan's face.

"You are my rose. You are my everything. You are my love. You are the one for me. You the only one can make me happy. Your cuteness. Your smiles. I would never want to lose all of that. I love you. I love you so much, Lee Jaehwan," continue Wonshik as he kiss Jaehwan's lips slowly and lovingly. Jaehwan smile shyly.

"I love you too, Kim Wonshik. I love you so much. So, when I saw that girl kiss you, I can't help but getting jealous and sad. I'm sorry. I should not doubting on you," reply Jaehwan.

"No need to be sorry. Like I said before, there nothing wrong with getting jealous. I should prevent that kind of thing from happening. So, to do that, here," said Wonshik as he take out a small box from his pocket. When he open it, there a pair of ring in it.

"Couple ring?" Ask Jaehwan get confirmation from his boyfriend. 

"Yes," answer Wonshik as he put the ring on Jaehwan's finger.

"Now, they know that we already taken and love each othet very much," continue Wonshik as he show his ring. 

"Its beautiful. Thank you. I love you so much Kim Wonshik," said Jaehwan as he cry again. 

"I love you too," reply Wonshik as he hug his boyfriend tightly.

"I never know you can be so romantic like this," mumble Jaehwan.

"Thanks to our hyung. I learn from them," reply Wonshik as he hug Jaehwan tighter and lying down with him.

 

"I think they already fine," said Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"Well, if Wonshik cheat on Jaehwan, I will kill him," reply Hakyeon with his creepy smile.

"Don't smile like that. Its scary," said Taekwoon as he pinch Hakyeon's cheek.

"You know Wonshik will never do that," continue Taekwoon.

"I know," reply Hakyeon as he put his head on Taekwoon's shoulder.

"When I saw them, I remember when you get jealous on me and Minhyuk. You lock yourself on your room and does not answer my call," said Hakyeon as he laugh. He still remember it clearly. His heart feel like want to explode when Taekwoon does not answer his call.

"Yes. Who's fault it is? How can I'm not feel jealous when he hug you suddenly in front of me," reply Taekwoon as he pouting. He feel his face become hot. 

"My fault. I should told him that I already taken. I'm sorry," said Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand tightly and kiss it.

"Its not your fault. Its mine also. I should trust you and need to control my jealous," reply Taekwoon.

"You no need to do that. In a relationship, fighting and jealousy are something common. When it happen, both of us will learn on something new and get to know more about each other. Like I said before, nothing wrong with being jealous. It mean you love me and I love you too," said Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon lovingly.

"I love you so much,"said Taekwoon as he kiss his boyfriend. But, their sweet moment is disturbed by a hard slam of the door. Sanghyuk walk fastly to his room and close the door harshly. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other and then change their look at Sanghyuk's room.

"Maybe...," Hakyeon want to give his opinion but stop when he hear the sound of door opened and closed. Both of them look toward the door and saw Hongbin walk fastly toward them. He breath heavily and its look like this boy is running back home. 

"Where's...?" Hakyeon and Taekwoon point at Sanghyuk's room before he finish his question. The boy just walk toward the room but stop when he reach the door. He take a deep breath and enter the room. 

"Its look like they are having the same problem as Wonshik and Jaehwan," said Hakyeon.

"I think so. Lets just watch the drama," reply Taekwoon as he change his attention to the tv. Hakyeon nod and watch the drama as he put his head on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder and play with the latter's hairs. They hope the couple will be able to clear the misunderstanding.