The clan

Highest power

"Thank you for the lovely meal Wonho," I told him as I placed the service in the sink while I let the water run over it to rinse it. 
"No problem," he mentioned as he looked over from his laptop. 

I felt Wonho staring at me, I knew there was something he wanted to ask me but was hesistant to do so. Wonho was always very carefull with his words, in the past we had gotten into big fights about is. He can be really arrogant and sometimes demeaning what somehow didn't fit his overal personality. He could be extremely helpfull and caring at times and that is the Wonho I like. Since our last altercation I decided to leave the house for two weeks to get some rest in my head and since my return he really had changed and felt guilty for all that what happened. 

"Spill it out, I always notice it when something is bothering you" I mumbled as I passed by him and took place on the chair next to him. I crossed my legs over eachother and awaited what he wanted to say, even though I already had a vague assumption about what. 
He turned his body towards me, giving me a questionable look "why didn't you kill him?"

Wonho was on the top of the movement if it was about the ammount of blood-ers he finished off. He never let one live, ever. I knew he would ask me, and I felt guilty at times, but I am not a natural born killer.

Everyone who gets accepted in the movement goes trough a training, it was quite dreadfull. They captured vampires and kept them alive so they could show us, the trainees, how we could kill them off in different ways. I of course prefered the fast way; a bullet through the heart. But you could also decide to kill them slowly and let them suffer like Wonho liked to do it. He couldn't help it, I knew about his past and I could fathom his reasons. Too bad he didn't always understood me when it comes to finishing them off. 

"You know me Wonho, I always believe in second chances and I give it to anyone, vampire or non-vampire" I told him determinend as I looked him straight in his eyes. He knew too well, he would ask me all the time and I gave him the same answer as always. He looked down and sighed in dissapointment. "Remember how hard it was for me too continue and finish the training by myself?" I tried reminding him. 

The training was so hard, Wonho really had to convince the higher ups to accept me in to the clan, clan sicarius; Latin for killers. They were not indoctrinated at all by me. I didn't have the 'right' image and attitude to be a killer according to them. I was just 1.60 cm, half long blonde hair, blue eyes and too 'adorable'. Wonho managed to convince them that this would be a great asset; vampires wouldn't assume such a 'cute' girl would carry a gun to shoot them in their asses - as he would say -.
The only thing that was bothering the clan, was my attitude. Which to this day is a big problem, I should kill them, all of them, while I can't.
They also interviewed me, I didn't pass it. I did the trainings, I didn't pass, but somehow they still accepted me in the clan. According to Wonho it was because of the son from the boss in the clan. He seemed to be intrigued by me and wanted to get to know me. Untill this day I rejected all of his offers to go on a dinner with him, in much delight of Wonho.

Flashback~
After my car accident I saw the aura's. I have seen them before in the hospital and during my therapy sessions, but I didn't dare to speak up. I could hardly believe it myself that I saw these dark cloud-like things, let alone a psychologist whom would for sure prescribe some heavy medication. I stopped my sessions and had the second encounter at the coffeeshop I worked at. I still hadn't figuered out what those aura's meant. According to google it wasn't always a negative thing and it even would mean that it was an sign of unwillingness of forgiving themselves and others. After the night that Wonho saved me I knew that those black aura's meant no good. 

I closed off the coffeeshop that night, locking the backdoor, pulling it to be sure it was tightly locked. I stuffed the keys in my pocket and zipped up my jacket to my chin, I had forgotten my scarf, so pcked up tightly I left the corner of the streeting walking a steady pace. I casually looked around as I saw lightflashes up ahead, I grabbed my phone to look up if the weatherforecast had predicted the thunderstorm. While scrolling through my phone looking for my answer I didn't look at the road and almost bumped into someone. Apologeticly I bowed to the elder man with his dog who grumbled something about kids and phones. 

I straightened up and walked past him as I smiled to him as I magically looked at the sky who at times filled itself with lightflashes. It was quiet on the streets, it was also a weekday at 23:00 so that explaned it perfectly, many people had to work the next day and were getting read to go to bed or were even sleeping.
In the mids of my thoughts I saw the same dog that I saw before now running past me. I stopped in my tracks and frowned, "what the..?" I exclaimed as I turned around to search the old man whom the dog was with earlier. 

"Sir? Sir are you there?" I called out for him as I walked a few metres back to see where that man has gone too. 
I saw something moving in the left corner of my eyes, as fast as i saw it my head turned around and looked into the alley. My lips parted, ready to give out a scream but in microseconds the person who stood there dropped the body of the elder and jumped onto me with his hands strangeling my throat. I collapsed under his weight and fell harshly on my back, injuring my head but still not able to breath under his grip. I almost felt my eyes pop out of my head because of the utter pressure, and that is when I saw it, a black aura dancing around him. My eyes moved to see his face, almost fainting of oxygen deficiency, I saw his pearlwhite fangs growing out of his mouth whilst smiling. 

Without any warning the thing that almost killed me fell to the left of me, grabbing his arm while falling off of me. I took a deep breath but felt so lightheaded that it took too long and I started to hyperventilate. Suddenly someone hoovered over me, holding my shoulders and I saw his green eyes looking into mine. Not comprohending what is happening now I tried to function normally but I couldnt. The person hoovering over me was shaking me a little bit and I could see that he was talking to me but I couldn't register it, I felt my eyes rolling away, cold sweat broke out and I knew that shortly I would be fainting. The person lifted me up, and feeling this warmth my body had reached its stress limits and I fainted in his arms. 


xxx

So corny, sorry :").