Danger ?

Inject Love into me

MINHO : ( he used his index finger to trace the frame of yoona's small face . fasinated at every feature of her , he had never seen a girl so preety that stole his breath away... His fingers continued to explore her face , pressing her cheecks a little seeing soaking up her impassioned softness. He moved his hands to her ears and carassed them rubbing her lobes a little and moved her finger along her sharp jawline. His hand strated to go lower and he brushed his hands on yoona's bare skin of her collarbone which was well defined. He compared his nice olive white skin with her translucent white skin , he her bone a little when his fingers ran over a thin chain ) ~ what the ... ~ ( he was shocked to see the chain on yoona's neck )

( Being very curious , he pulled the thin chain out from where it was tucked under her shirt and stared in curiously at the pendant in his hand . His eyes moved between the necklace and his brides dreamless face )

MINHO : ~ Yoongie-ah how did you get this necklace ? do you even know what is that you're wearing all this while !?  

( That pendant wasn't just any normal pendant ... it was a pendant which was made out of a piece of a star ... a preicious gem which possed way too much power . The strongest power he ever sensed . That pendant was for protection and it was extremely rare... )

MINHO : ( he tucked the necklace back under yoona's shirt , wondering how in the world his bride possed such a gem. For a human to have something like that was just unfathomable .)

( well that explained Yoona's ability to take down the shifter as he was just a little ant ... Questions were rising in Minho's mind , how did his innocent little bride turn into something so extrodinary ? )

MINHO : ( memorise started flowing into minho's mind ... the first time he saw young yoona's broken body at the side of the road and since then he had his eye on her , he knew everything that happened to her, he always know who she was with and where she was ... how did she manage to obtain such a priceless possesion without him knowing ?? , Minho was going mad with all the questions he needed answers... he kissed yoona's cold forehead and headed for the door he needed someone to talk to )

(

,

but as soon as he got out of the room he sensed yoona waking up , he zoomed back into the room startling yoona )

YOONA : ( she gasped loudly because of minho's sudden apperance ) what was that for ???

MINHO : ( he didn't talk or didn't even smile , he needed answers and he needed them right now )

YOONA : ( she was a little taken aback of minho's indimidating stare, it was so not like him , yoona was starting to get scared because of minho's expressionless face )

MINHO : yoona we have to talk ! ( he said sternly as he took a sit next to yoona on the bed )

YOONA : about what ?

MINHO : Come here .. ( he stretched his arms wide open signalling yoona to snuggle between them )

YOONA : urm... it's fine i'll just stay right here ! ( she tried to move slightly away from minho , she was even nearly suspecting if that was really her minho )

MINHO : first ! ( he pointed one finger ) You killed a vampire slayer like he was nothing ... second ( he held up his second finger ) You even attempted to treathen a full-blood vampire and that was considered sucide for beginer vampire like you and now ( he clapped his hands together , rubbing them a little ) you Look like a little scared child when i ask you to come to me ~! Now my yoong , let me ask you a question , What is wrong with this picture ?

YOONA : ( she stared with her innocent big eyes into minho's blazing black ones... she knew something was off about minho ) I don't know ! ( she shrugged )

MINHO : You do know my sweet .. you do ! you're not scared of what crawls from under the bed through the night but you're afraid of what you feel in your heart .. ( he scooted himself near yoona ) ~ You're afraid of what you feel for me ! ~ ( he whispered in her ear seductively )

YOONA : No ! you're wrong ... ( she closed her eyes trying to control her flactuating emotions )

MINHO : i don't think so yoona ....

YOONA : ( anger was starting to rise in yoona's body ) don't you dare tell me what i feel and what i don't feel minho... ( she grunted her teeths together trying her level best to keep calm )

MINHO : ( he took yoona's hands and traced out her fingers ) i know better than you know yourself yoona, you're a open book i can see it written all over you . I can see it all , there's nothing to hide ... The needs the wants , we were meant for each other blood , mind , body and soul.

( Minho Managed to make yoona calm down and he hugged yoona's tiny waist , yoona didn't protest but hugged him back )

MINHO : ~ finally ~ ( he breathed out a relief , he squeezed his arms around her a little tighter and he loved the way she fitted him perfectly . ) ~ i love you yoona , i always had from the first day i saw you and you looked up in my eys with all of your trust in the world. It's only you that holds a place in this vampires heart ( he whispered in her hair ) 

( Yoona just settled down in minho's arms and didn't want anything else more )

MINHO : darling ... ( he he spoke , his hand reached for the crystal pendant ) how dod you get this ?

YOONA : ( She was surprised by minho's random question ) why ?

MINHO : i'm asking for a reason , how did you get this ? ( he repeated his question )

YOONA : ( she took back the necklace from minho's hand holding it protectively to her neck ) What reason ? why is it so important ( she was more curious then a 3 year old kid )

MINHO : ( he sighed , he knew yoona was not going to give in ) that's not a ordinary pendant , it's a gem taken from stars and no one can obtain accept true witches !

YOONA : What ? ( she didn't belive ... first it was vampires now witches ?? ) i don't know any witches !

MINHO : ( he smiled at her child-like behaviour ) maybe you don't but the person who gave this to you , definely does know about witches ) This pendant shows that someone or something is targetting you and the person who gave to you knows who and what is targetting you.. this pendant is for pure protection , the person who gave this to you thought you needed protection and i want to know what is she or he trying to protect you form so that i can stop it !

YOONA : Target ? me ? ( her face was turning pale )

MINHO : I need to know why , if there is really any danger .. i need to know so that i can stop it b4 it attackes again.

YOONA : ( she started to shiver in fright , why in the world was she targeted... she was only a quiet girl and never did anything wrong and always thought of ways to help people ) Why me ~

MINHO : ( he hugged her more tightly ) it's okay baby ...i'm here and i will not let anything happen to you , just tell me who gave it to you ! please yoona you got to tell me ...

YOONA : Tiffany gave it to me for my 18th birthday !

MINHO : tif..tiffany ... you mean Hwang tiffany ! ( he was suprised he knew that tiffany was yoona's good friend he tried to find out as much as he could about tiffany and found out nothing suspicios about her ) I need to talk to her ! i need to know why she gave it you !

YOONA : ( she nodded her head , she too wanted to know why tiffany gave that necklace to her ) I'll call her right now !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(RATED)~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINHO : Good girl ~ ( he cooed , he held her chin gingerly and made her turn to him ... and bend down a little to press a solid kiss on yoona's lips and as he kissed her he snapped his fingers which transported them to the entertainment room couch...  he lifted his head up and a grin formed on his face ...)

( Yoona realised what he had done , she balled up her fist and without thinking she smaked minho's chest )

YOONA : Didn't i tell you i hated that ? ( she fumed ) It makes me dizzy ! ( she pouted angrily but she just looked cute )

MINHO : ( As they were lying on the couch of the entertainment room , mihno couldn't control himslf he wanted to "entertain" yoona and himself ... he grabbed both of yoona's hand and pressed them down to the sides keeping them still ) you are just too cute when you pout angrily like this ! ( once again unable to control himself he bent down and stole another kiss from yoona's lips )

( Yoona tasted too good , incredibly delicious he would be extremely happy to live his life with just yoona's kisses alone. Minho skillfully mouth open and inserted his tougue into taking what he wanted really wanted , Their tougues had war almost as intense as World war 1 . The both of them completely forgot that they were in the entertainment room but just drowned in their own pleasures . Yoona sipped minho's mouth taking all the essence produced from their chaotic kiss , until she felt totally drunk , all the problems in her head were long gone. And momments later minho pulled away from the kiss leaving yoona breatheless )

MINHO : i have to go and find someone , you just use that phone there and call tiffany okay sweetheart ? ( HIs heart was aching he so wanted to pull yoona to their bedroom and push her down to the bed and finish of what she had innocently started ... his groin was full and aching and he wanted nothing more but to bury himself in yoona but now he had to take care of other matters... He had to hold back himself for his angel's safety , they had eternity to indulge in those pleasures )

YOONA : ( She just nodded her head , she was ofcourse dissapointed that MInho had just left her alone and do his own business )

MINHO : I'll be back don't go anywhere okay sweety ?

YOONA : OKay minho ...

( and in instant minho just vanished in thin air )

YOONA : ARGHHHH !!! ( she let out a growl of fuastration ) How can he leave me like this go and mind his own matters ... that guy !! ( she didn't know that minho was doing all this for her )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( MINHO AND JONGHYUN )

MINHO : Hyung ! i need to talk !

JONGHYUN : go on man !

MINHO : It's about yoona !

JONGHYUN : what's wrong with yoona ... i thought she was cool with you !

MINHO : NO ... nothing's wrong with her but ... the things going around her , there's definetely something going wrong !

JONGHYUN : What happened Minho-ya

MINHO : Someone or something is out there targetting yoona and she is connected somehow or other with the pure witches and you know the "constellation" pendant !

JONGHYUN : The "constellation" pendent !!!

MINHO : she got it from her friend , i have no idea why her friend gave it to her , she probably knew that yoona was targetted and she probably knew who targeted her and she wanted yoona to be safe ....

JONGHYUN : Yoona ... She's such a poor little thing , she doesn't even know what's going in her life .

MINHO : I've got to help her hyung she trusts me whole-heartedly and i have to protect her ...

JONGHYUN : don't worry minho ... i'll help you , i'll find out who sent the vampire slayers to yoona's apartment while you try talking to yoona's friend and get as much informaion as you can !

MINHO : Thanks dude !

JONGHYUN : hey come on cheer up ! i'm always here for you !

( Minho felt light-hearted after speaking with his best friend. .. Jonghyun was someone he could turn to whenever he had any problem )

( BACK IN THE ENTERTAINMENT ROOM YOONA ON THE PHONE )

TIFFANY : ~ you better run , run , run , run , run ... ~ ( it was tiffany's caller id music and finally she took the phone ) Hello ?

YOONA : Hello unnie !

TIFFANY : yoongie is that you ? ( she screamed excitedly in the phone )

YOONA: YES ! it me yoona

TIFFANY : where are you now ?

YOONA : ( she felt diaapointed at the question ) You probably wouldn't believe me ...

TIFFANY : just stop with the crap and tell me ( she urged yoona )

YOONA : What would think that i say i'm living with a vampire and he is going to marry me soon !!!

TIFFANY : vampires huh ! ( she chuckled ) so he finally came and reddemed you didn't he !

YOONA : ( her heart nearly stopped for a second ) ho..how did you know !

TIFFANY : There's soooo much you don't know, little one ! I knew minho was coming for you but i didn't know when !

YOONA : What the hell are you talking about ???

TIFFANY : get this straight yoong ... i'm not what you think i am ...i'm a witch ... i'm a witch who came from a very powerful blood line simiraly like minho's bloodline which is probably running in your body too... I knew that you and minho would meet it was stated on the stars of persia which was written 70 years ago )

YOONA : witch , stars , persia , 70 years ... unnie how old are you exactly !

TIFFANY : old enough to take care of you darling ! i need to meet you right away yoona ...

YOONA : Yeah ... that would be really easy , i just have to pass more then 100 security guys and pass an un-ending forest to reach seoul and not let minho know anything about it ! Well that would be simple i guess ( She said scarstically )

TIFFANY : That was suppose to be a joke right ?

YOONA : UNNIE !!! minho is just a loving handsome possesive jerk .... ! who thinks i'm a glass doll that should be keeped save in a cabinet until he's ready to play with me !

TIFFANY : well i'm not suprised ... he is from the royal league anyway ! okay do as i say ! hold on to your pendant and repeat after me !

YOONA : urn .. okay

TIFFANY : You need to say this fast okay Mr.fast foot will be coming in the room in exactly 55 seconds so hurry up !

YOONA : Okay faster !

TIFFANY : l'eo brOye'A M'aeoL'ose ! ( hehehe random nonsence )

YOONA : WHAT !!! what the hell was that

TIFFANY : l'eo brOye'A M'aeoL'ose ... say it fater he will be here in 10 seconds time !

YOONA : ( she repeated the words and she felt the necklace heat up and and felt her body turn into white light as she vanished the last thing she saw was minho's widen eyes near the door and the next momment she blinked she saw tiffany sitting on a bench outside a resturant )

TIFFANY : yoona !!! ( she hugged yoona )

YOONA : where am i ??

TIFFANY : Seoul babo !

YOONA : OKAy this is way tooooo freaky ! WAY.TOO.FREAKY

( BACK AT THE PALACE )

MINHO : ( he just stood there as he saw his yoona dissapear in thin air , his legs felt weak and he dropped on his knees ) ARGGHHHH !!!! i'm so stupid i should have known better !! ( THe shock started to sink as anger and fear started to rise within him .) Damn ! ( he shouted at the empty walls of his entertainment room , yoona taking of was just adding salt to a wound ... he could feel his eyes turning totally black as the beast inside him began to take over. All that he could think was that his bride , his life essence wasn't here with him )

( Minho's sanity snapped and he needed yoona next to him right now and he was going to get her back no matter what ... he scanned for yoona's presence , they were bonded and he would be able to find yoona sooner or later. MInho started to pant heavily , this wasn't suppose to happen , yoona was supposed to be with him for all his eternity , not snapping of in the middle ! So many things might happen to a young fledgling vampire like her ! There were so many things to get her out there and he was faustrated to know that he won't be there to protect her , he knew he had to find her and find her fast )

MINHO : ( he stood up and twirled arong to meet a femainine figure next to the door )

( It was Yuri standing near the door with a seductive smile )

YURI : Hi minho ! what happened ? where's that ...urm what's her name ... ah ! Yoona ! where's she ! ( she knew yoona was not there she was all too pleased by that fact )

MINHO : .. ( he was radiating with anger his eyes wre blood red and he was so angry he wouldn't hesitate to kill yuri at the momment )

YURI : what did your mother told you ? she's just a passing cloud ! There's someone else who is your life partner and that person might be just infront of you and you don't know !

MINHO : ...

YURI : listen minho ... i'm terribly sorry for you ! i can't belive that pet of your's did this to you ! How dare she she sends you to such a state !!!

MINHO : ( he could feel his muscles coil up tightly , he didn't like what yuri was saying about his yoona )

YURI : THAT STUP..... ( and ..)

( Minho had her by her collar as he pushed her to the wall really hard ! and stared at her with his golden eyes )

MINHO : She's my bride !!! My life partner !! Watch your tougue when you speak about her ... do you want me to cut your tougue out of your mouth !!!! This is the last and final warning i'm giving you and that mother of mine ! GO and tell my mother that either she accepts yoona or get the hell out of my life !!! i don't give a freaking damn if she is my mother !! do you understand me !! ( he just shouted at her face and yuri just nodded her head , minho let go of her collar ) Get out ! ( and yuri scurried out of the room )

( The monster within minho had been awoken , he had tried to do this gently , giving yoona time to adjust to her new life but after the inncident, all his gentleness had leave him , magical pendant or not , it was time for their souls to join , he closed his eyes and tracked yoona down )

MINHO : got ya ! ( he whispered to himself and flashed himself to redemmn back his Bride and he was going to it forcefully this time )

( BACK @ YOONA AND TIFFANY )

TIFFANY : oh come yoona , don't be saw melodramatic !

YOONA : excuse me ... i think i deserve some a little sympathy here !

TIFFANY : okay 5 seconds of sympathy 1...2...3...4...5... DONE !! symphaty given , now you have to get over it !

YOONA : That was so nice of you ! ( she said scarstically )

TIFFANY : listen yoona , you're a vampire whether you like it or not ! so is minho ..Learn to deal with it ! He loves you yoona ... he loves you alot ! i know that ! You are in danger by someone and only minho can help you ! always listen to your heart and not your brain ! Go with your instincts and everything will be fine ! And he'll be here in 60 seconds !

YOONA : sixty seconds !!!

TIFFANY : i know this would be hard , but let him guide your way , he really does care about you alot ! If you need me just hold that pendant and think of me and i'll be there i promise ... Farewell my friend !

YOONA : no !! don't leave me alone ! Plss

TIFFANY : my last advice to you is let go of the beast in you go ! do not bottle them up.... When minho shows up , let your impulses guide you and i swear you will not be sorry...

( And in few seconds tiffany vanished and minho appeared .... )

YOONA : ( she saw a tall, handsome , y and pissed ... minho was one extremely pissed off vampire ! )

MINHO : yoona ( he said in a stern tone and held out his hand and beckoned her with his fingers tips ) Playtime is officially Over ... !!!
  

hey guys i have updated once again ... so how was this chapter. It's my duty to thank all those who had commented on yesterday's chapter... Thank you guys ... those comments meant alot to me ~ so yoona ran away and will minho really turn into a cold person ! Tiffany's a witch !!! Yeah ! a very powerful one !!! Yuri got chided by minho ! so pls guys pls comment on this chapter and pls pls pls continue supporting the minyoon couple and also all the minyoon fanfics K ? bye bye ~ chu :D  

He´s so handsome. Those pants makes his legs look…. >//////< really nice. :) yoona1.jpg

 

Inject love into me ...