attack

Inject Love into me

( The both of them had a great day .... it was almost that yoona forgot that she was a vampire or she was with a 203 years old vampire guy. Se felt as if she was out in a date with her young boyfriend ! she realised that she was slowly loving minho's company and didn't want to be away from him even for a minute. Eventhough she acted as if she was annoyed by his immatured talks , she actually loved them ... she knew that was the real minho. Still as immatured as a 4 year old eventhough he was 203 years old . Minho was the world's most happiest guy in the whole univers ... his angel has excepted him and slowly opening her heart to him , he would do anything to see yoona smile like how she was smiling the whole day )  \

YOONA : Minho can we go back to my apartment now !

MINHO : okay baby ! ( he held yoona's hand swinging it side to side as me was walking ) ~ yoona nomu eyapo ... bithcho ... replay ! replay ! replay ~ ( he was singing that song as he lead yoona up the stairs )

YOONA : that was random !

MINHO : Do you know the boy band SHINEE !!

YOONA : ofcourse ! the 5 shinning boys ... you mean you know them ?

MINHO : one guy has the same name as me ... right ?

YOONA : yup flaming charisma choi minho ! me and my friends used to fangirl so much over them !

MINHO : tsk ( he scoffed a little ) i'm soooooo much handsome then that choi minho guy ! ( he said arrogantly and dragged yoona to her aprartment )

( The both of them reached yoona's apartment and yoona realised that everyting was the same as the way she left it .. she went inside her bedroom to be greeted by barren walls )

YOONA : where's my posters ? ( she was shocked to find all her boy band posters were torn down ) where's my SHINee , 2pm , Beast , MBLAQ and other groups ...

MINHO : those were disgracing me ... you're my wife and i'm the only guy you are allowed to fantasize about ... ( he said possesively )

YOONA : ( She was a little annoyed ) FINE ! you can keep the posters to yourself ! ( she playfully punched his chest when sddenly... )

( Suddenly a big dark figure around minho's size ... stood behind minho and in one fluid motion he took a baseball bat and swinged it up b4 hittng right on minho's head )

MINHO : !!! ( he let go of yoona's hand and clutched his throbbing head )

( two sturdy vampire slayers grabbed yoona from both sides and pushed her up against the wall )

YOONA : Let me GO !!! let go !!!! MINHO !!!

MINHO : ( minho's sanity snapped , he launched back as his fangs exploded out of his gums )

( everything happened in seconds.... yoona was pulled away from minho away from the guys and minho's eyes were totally black which changed to blazing red wich showed the amout of rage he had in himself ... but he was onced again striked on his head , he had no choice but to let go of yoona. And yoona was send flying of the ground and slam on the hard concrete wall by one of the slayers... Minho and minho was getting more and more raged up.. he got hold of one of the culprit and started twisting his hand .... twisting it until there was loud crack sound ... the slayer dropped to the floor as his whole hand was broken .. minho then used his leg to give a BIG heavy kick on the guys stomach causing the slayer to vomit out blood !! )

MINHO : ( minho walked over to the other guy wit rage filled eyes ... ) Let her go !  ( he growlded , his voice deadly calm )

SLAYER : ( his heartbeat was raising as minho was walkig towards him ) No.. not yet ! ... i'll let her go only if you let me get out of this place unharmed )

MINHO : ( Minho cocked his head to the side .. stepping closer to the beast that had held his bride , minho was expecting yoona to feel something atleast fear or tears , but no .. yoona was emotionless just blank . ) You dare to challenge me ??

SLAYER : ( he was getting scared ) sta...stay back from me ! i'll kill her ! ( his eyes were searching for all the exits in the apartment )

MINHO's thoughts : Yoongie , when i give you the signal... you have to break out of his hands and jump to the side ... do you understand ? ( he spoke to her in his mind waiting for her reply )

YOONA's thoughts : Back off he's mine !!! ( she was suprisingly stubborn )

MINHO's thoughts : yoona ! this is not the time to argue with me ! do you know what he is ?? he's a SLAYER for God's sake ! Just do as i say and get behind me !

YOONA : ( she just stared back at minho. She doesn't want to be seen as a weak girl anylonger ... first her parents then the kids at school and now minho !! no more ... she's not going to give in anymore ... she knew minho had gifted her with incredible power and she wanted to put them in use )

SLAYER : i'm warning you dude ! if you take one more step closer and i'm breaking her in half

MINHO's thoughts : MOVE yoona ! NOW !

YOONA : ( she didn't hesitate and kicked the slayer his groin with her heels causing him to fall to the floor clutching his "little brother" )

( first time in her life yoona was so angry that she wanted to kill that slayer )

YOONA : ( she kicked him in the stomach ) That's for making me hit the wall !!! ( she kicked his stomach once again .. but now harder ) That's for touching me !!! ( she took her heels out of her leg and threw it on the guys face ) and that's for RUINING MY MOOD AND MY DATE !!!!!

( Yoona couldn't control her emotions that she dropped next to the guy and picked up his wrist and in one swift she injected her fangs in his wrist up all his blood she could hear his screeches and plea for mercy but Yoona's beast within her came out and there was no way to calm it down right now. The only thing yoona wanted was for him to suffer and suffer )

MINHO : ( he just stood there , completely dumbstruck for the first time in his life... his "little" bride was tearing a SLAYER !!! apart ,making him beg her for mercy , seeing that the slayer was about to die he didn't want this one to die so easily . He wanted to know who sent the slayers to kill his bride )

( Minho got near the agreesive yoona and squat down a little to her level ... he tried to hold her hand but ended up getting a dangerous growl from yoona and a nice cut, from her sharp nails. Blood started gushing down from his wound but he didn't mind... he had to stop yoona right now ! )

MINHO : yoona ... ( he said softly )

YOONA : ( she couldn't recognise the voice but she liked it ... she smelled sweet nectar and saw minho's wound which was welling up with blood )

MINHO : ( he caught yoona's thoughts and realised that she was going through blood fever ... and he knew his blood was too much of a temptation to his yoona ) Take it yoong ( he lifted up his hand to her )

( And without hesitating yoona got she wanted she let go of the dead slayer and attached to minho's wound drinking down the blood , Minho sat back on the floor pulling yoona to his lap as she took his life essence )

MINHO ( even though he was annoyed by the encouter with the slayers but he couldn't help but to feel a little aroused by yoona he felt himself swell and his pants got tighter, yoona looked like Echantress sitting on his lap Taking what she wanted )

YOONA : ( she suddenly snapped out of her vampire form and she realised that she was sitting on minho's lap and out his blood , she immeditely took her fangs out of minho's arm and the wound clean then ) What happened ?? ( she asked innocently but her voice was sore and she felt weak )

MINHO : are you okay my love ? ( he cupped her chin and pulled her face back to him )

YOONA : Fine ? ( she repeated his words , her vision seemed blurry but she tried to concentate on minho's light brown eyes ) What happened ? ( she asked again )

MINHO : ( he searched yoona's face to see if she still was under blood fever he was not willing to let her go yet ) We were attacked baby !

YOONA : Attacked ??? ( she saw 2 dead bodies at the hall )

MINHO : yes ! by vampire slayers ! ( he answered her question )

YOONA : ...but..bu..but why ?

MINHO : ( he shrugged his shoulders in a cool way ) i don't know sweety .. i was about to ask that one .... but you !!! ( he pointed her a accusing finger at her but he wasn't serious about it , he was more like accusing her in a childish tone )

YOONA : ( she gasped and covered ) i killed him didn't i ? ( memories started coming back to her and a tear drop escaped her eyes )

MINHO : ( he didn't say that to make yoona feel bad ... he was just playing around with her ) come here baby ! ( he pulled her preety little head to his chest and the back of her brown hair which flowed all the way to her waist ) you had to kil him baby ! if you didn't he would have killed you and i would have died the next second you're gone ! you don't want that to happen do you ?

YOONA : THere's always a choice !

MINHO : ( he could feel yoona's sadness in her voice ) Not this time honey , you did what you had to do !

( Yoona sobbed softly which pulled at one of minho's heart strings which hurted him ... Rage was building in him. He promised himself that he would do anything whether it was to move a moutain or walk on water to protect his angel safe . He would do ANYTHING ... and he will not stop until he finds out who dares to hurt his yoona )

MINHO : ( he carried yoona bridal style , Yoona was still sobbing at minho's neck, he snapped his fingers and the both of them were inside the car and he snapped his fingers again and he was at home with yoona and the car was back at his carpark ... he was still holding on to yoona ) Shhh ...it's okay baby ..it's okay !

( @ THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PALACE )

YURI : Why haven't we heard from them yet ?? ( she was walking up and down the corridor )

SUNDAY : Yuri dear .. they are just slayers probably not the smartest bunch out there !

YURI : but ... they are the best out of the lott

SUNDAY : let me take care of this darling ! Minho is for you and only you , not that Disgusting human ! you're my daughter-in-law...and that's a fact , that will not be changed !

YURI : thank you ! ( She hugged sunday a little as happiness filled her dark black eyes )

( BACK @ MINHO's ROOM )

( He looked down at his beautiful bride's sleeping form ... he wanted to chide yoona for disobeying back at the apartment but he was more stunned by yoona's awsomeness ! as wind brushed yoona's light brown hair over her face , minho gently brushed back some of her silken locks , reavealing her white milky skin, completely mesmerized by how soft her skin and hair was .. )

MINHO : ( he used his index finger to trace the frame of yoona's small face . fasinated at every feature of her , he had never seen a girl so preety that stole his breath away... His fingers continued to explore her face , pressing her cheecks a little seeing soaking up her impassioned softness. He moved his hands to her ears and carassed them rubbing her lobes a little and moved her finger along her sharp jawline. His hand strated to go lower and he brushed his hands on yoona's bare skin of her collarbone which was well defined. He compared his nice olive white skin with her translucent white skin , he her bone a little when his fingers ran over a thin chain ) ~ what the ... ~ ( he was shocked to see the chain on yoona's neck )

( Being very curious , he pulled the thin chain out from where it was tucked under her shirt and stared in curiously at the pendant in his hand . His eyes moved between the necklace and his brides dreamless face )

MINHO : ~ Yoongie-ah how did you get this necklace ? do you even know what is that you're wearing all this while !?

Hey i'm back ... so was this chapter weird... sorry ! THe next chapter more will be reaveled but you guys HAVE to comment ! PLSSSSSSSSS preety pls ...PLease continue supporting Minyoon couple and all the minyoon fanfics in our asianfanfics Thank you very much , bye bye ~ chu :D