chapter 1

Till you love me

Minseok's POV

 MInseok was eating her lunch with her friend baekhyun in the canteen when her phone sudently rang .

"Hello"

"Min, it is your mom can you come home early today.There is something we need to talk about"

"Okay, mom"

"Who is it"baekhyun asked.

"It is my mom , she told me to come home early ,can you cover up my shift for today"

"Only if you promise to treat me later"

"Thanks then"

At home

"mom i'am back, what do wanna talk about"

"Min, I know this is sudden but your dad and i are arranging a marriage for  you, we are meeting your fiance and his parents today"

"But mum , why does it haave to be today, this is too sudden "

" I know and please dont complain further,this is for the the best"

"I understand"

"Good ,now get ready"

"Okay"

Then sudently renembered the boy she met the other day when she was still a student.He was very handsome .She first  saw him in a cofee shop. She always saw him there , sometimes she saw him with his freinds, he have beautiful voice and his smile is angelic.She soon fall for him unconsiously but she never had the courage to actually talk with him.

'come on minsoek why did keep thinking about him, you didn't even know his name and he never notice you,you wont probably meet him again'

Then she go to her room to get ready

A/N: So first chapter here i hope you like it . Dont forget to comment it meant so much to me. Sorry for the spelling &gramartical mistack. See you soon