Two

Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the same story as Chapter one, but told from Youngbae's perspective

 

 

                Youngbae watched as Jiyong plopped on his bed, before he walked back into his closet.

                 “I don’t know why you are fussing so much about clothes, you could wear a sack and Daesung would be drooling,” he declared laughing at his own joke since the only response Bae gave him was an eye roll.  “Seriously though, just be comfortable.  He’ll be suspicious or chicken out again if you go overboard.”

                “Shouldn’t I just let him off the hook?  He’s been trying to tell me for weeks,” Youngbae replied poking his head out as he put on his shirt as he watched the skinny man shrug his shoulders in amusement.  Bae was quite certain that the currently flame haired imp enjoyed watching him be miserable.  He knew that wasn’t actually true, but it sure seemed that way at times.

                Youngbae walked out of his closet clad in a white wife beater and jeans having rejected and discarded the shirt he had put on previously.  It hadn’t been his go to outfit for years now, but he knew that Daesung liked it. He grabbed his phone up from the bed where he had left it before his crisis of outfit and sent a reply to his dongsaeng that he would love to hang out and would be up soon.  Bae was more than thrilled that he only had a short way to go, living downstairs from his longtime crush was a pleasure as much as it was torture some days.  He kicked his snickering best friend out as he left, locking his apartment door.

                Youngbae did his best to calm his breathing and act natural as Dae opened the door and let him in.  He tried hard to hide his amused grin as Daesung stammered a greeting.  Fortunately for him the younger was way too nervous to notice just how jittery he was as he continued his own nervous babbling while Bae removed his shoes and entered the living room.  Taking pity on the ball of fluster, he placed a hand on his shoulder.

                “It’s okay Daesung-ah, I’m not hungry.  We can order pizza later. Why don’t we just go watch something funny on t.v.?”  Distraction was definitely on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter