One

Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a poll at the bottom, plz take a moment and answer, I'll wubs you forever and ever.

 

 

                Daesung set down his phone after reading the last text he had gotten.   The one from his hyung that said he’d be right over.  He wasn’t quite sure why he asked him to come up but, he knew he was lonely.  He knew he couldn’t stop thinking of the elder man.  He knew that if he didn’t do something soon he might literally explode.  Ok, maybe that was a bit dramatic, but he had to try.  The tension between them was becoming too much, and Dae wanted to alleviate it, or at the least discover if it was just in his own hopeful head.  There was no time like the present since the group had the next two days off.  That way if things went badly there would be some time for both of them to recover.  Dae shook his head at that thought, he didn’t think he was ready to be rejected by his hyung, but it was too late now, the elder lived down only one floor from him and would be at his door shortly.

                The buzzer announced his guest just a couple of minutes later when it rang out through Daesung’s apartment.  Taking a deep breath, he steadied his frantic nerves and went to answer the door.  “Hey, Hyung, come on in,” Dae managed to murmur as he let his group mate inside, eyes widening slightly as he took in the other’s appearance.  Did the guy have to look quite so good for just lounging around his home?  Even a tank top and jeans looked amazing on him.  The thought never crossed his mind that he might have dressed that way on purpose.

                As the pair entered the living area, Dae turned back to face his guest.  “I… I kind of invited you without a plan really, I apologize Youngbae, hyung.  Would you rather play a video game or watch something?  I can call for delivery, I don’t really have much for dinner in the fridge,” Dae babbled as his cheeks reddened. 

                “It’s okay Daesung-ah, I’m not hungry, we can order pizza later,” Bae said while placing a hand on his shoulder.  “Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter