#16 Moonlight by The Sea *DOUBLE UPDATE*

So It Goes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.

- Andre Maurois

 

"야,"

"응?"

"고마워."

"…왜? …갑자기?" Jooyeon is in serious shock. A Thank You from The Kim Taehyung?

"그 과제,"

[Yah, - Huh? - Gomawo - ... Wae?...kamjagi? - Geu kwaje | | Yah, - Huh? - Thanks. - …Why? ...In a sudden? - That assignment,]

She really needed a few moment to recall until he actually mentioned it. Also, she was lost because the word 'Thank You' is rarely heard if it comes to her in this household. "your contribution in my essay… my lecturer said it was one of the best in class. Well, I technically gave the idea to you but-"

She rolled her eyes very obviously in front of him. 

"you just saved my ." He said this last line a bit in a rush then tried to run away from her.

"Wait! Can I get something in return then?" She cheekily yells from her spot, stopping him. 

"Did you really just asked that?" With an annoyed face, he turned around.

"Can I get a hug or something? Bro first?"

Taehyung takes a deep breath and sighs loudly, not moving because he is waiting for her to do one of those things she just said.

Jooyeon grins and walks to finally hugs him. And the most magical part; he hugs her back in full intention this time.

Which actually quite surprising for her.

Not long after, she's the one releasing the hug. The girl smiles at him like nothing is awkward (she clearly is pretending to be fine). Instead, the brother is the one looking super awkward. It was really out of nowhere and he also didn't feel anything. There was no hatred like long ago nor annoyance. But one thing for sure; Taehyung was truly sincere when he hugged his sister back. 

****

Christmas is getting closer and South Korea is getting colder. This also means that the family only got a few days if they ever want to go anywhere with friends. Jisoo of course is not included as a friend, because she is basically a family and has been helping Seokjin to take care of seven 5 year-olds in this house. 

Well, this seems like the oldest have so many rules; but really, they are almost about birthdays and holidays. He doesn't have many restrictions towards the siblings which is also why the younger siblings have so much respect to him. They try to not disappoint him.

Speaking of holiday, his rule is only one: to return home/be together from the 24th of December to 5th of January. They can go anywhere but return to home every single day through those times. That means no out-of-the-country (or city) holidays unless they all go together. This happened years ago when they took a whole week holiday to Bali just after the Christmas ended and also to Jeju at another year. They all loved it.

Since nothing is planned for this year, some of them decided to go by themselves out of town before the 24th. Like Yoongi, Namjoon, and the rest of the three youngest brothers are now going to Busan for four days. And Seokjin is still working and seems to be busy with Jisoo too. 

Also, Hoseok is now seen preparing his luggage on the family room like he is ready to go somewhere.

"Oppa, where are you going?" It is easy to talk to him now. Like Seokjin, since the beginning he was just ready to take care of her even his progress was slower than the oldest.

"I'm going to Sangju beach for a dance project." He said while dragging his luggage.

"Wow, beach? Must be really fun." The girl frowned of jealousy. 

He smiles, now taking a seat on the sofa beside her. "Yeah, but it's still for work." 

"Tell me, what dance project?" Now she is fully turned to him, being excited about the story.

"The project… it's quite classified… we will have a shoot there and uh…." Hoseok's face is unreadable; kinda look like he's thinking hard. "Do you want to see yourself?"

In disbelief, Jooyeon widens her eyes they almost popped out. "What?" 

"Yeah. You want to know, right? Come with me." 

"You're joking?" She, indeed, n e v e r saw it coming. Another shocking treatment from the lads??

"Of course not!"

"Oh my God, yay!" 

 

~

 

It was kinda the best thing that happened to her yet, Jooyeon is smiling all the way through from the moment they came out of their house until they are now here. Hoseok goes with his two mates/crews (a girl and a boy) and he actually asked Seokjin and Jisoo too but they both still have work. So the girl initiate one idea and tried asking him about bringing Lisa along. He, of course, said yes because honestly she was also well-received by the brothers when Jungkook first introduced her. Moreover, he also knew that Lisa can dance very well. They can have fun with that. 

Hoseok's crews, Jooyeon, and Lisa is having a lunch together at their villa beside the beach and shooting will begin at noon, three hours before the sunset. The beach is fairly quiet an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter