Chapter 26

Your Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As heavy as they were, beyond any doubt, finally he was able to lift up his lids. The invasion of the blinding light felt so foreign to him, like he was never touched by it, ever. His whole body was drained, fatigued and weak. He wasn't even sure where he was, all his blurry vision could make out was the white ceiling. The baby turquoise curtains then caught his eyes, as it was tied to one side. His weary ears finally started working, while he heard soft sobs. Familiar and heartbreaking sobs.

He glanced at the figure, sat on a wooden chair by him, as still as a rock and as lost as a feather. His tender cheeks seem to somewhat float up, admiring the dyed blonde hair colour of the being. The person he had desired, and managed to avoid for months. The one person that took a generous amount of time to accept for who he is, and Renjun quietly shuddered at the thought, of how much they have been through with each other.

It wasn't just the hair he loved about him. His alluring and soft visuals got Renjun wondering how much he missed. How was he able to avoid such a valued person to his life? And because of pushing his own lover away, look where he was now, laying down in a vast, what he guess, hospital room. His sweetheart made him forgot about the casualty he was in, he didn't even realise the bandage wrapped around his head, as a struct of pain started to pound in his head.

Renjun pushed his arm on his lover's knee. He was then greeted with a pair of watery eyes, glimmering with the one light shinning above them.

With the limited strength, Renjun was able to plaster a hopeful smiled, "Chenle." He breathed, saying his boyfriend's name.

The younger continued to blubber, throwing his arms around the patients feeble body. Renjun wanted to understand what he was wailing about on his chest, lightly placing 
his palm on the back of his neck.

Chenle turned embarrassed and wiped his wet face, "Oh Renjun," He wailed, "What were you doing! I knew I shouldn't have let you off alone and force you to come with me! You fool, I thought I was the stupid one between us..."

Renjun weakly laughed, "You know it was an accident Chenle-"

"Accident? You're calling this an accident! It's as attempt murder! She almost killed you! The police had to contact us and such, and you're calling this an accident!" Chenle raised his voice, and sighed. He Renjun's pale cheek, "I'm sorry for shouting, but you know what I mean." He lastly whispered, before turning mute.

All Renjun wanted was to stare at Chenle's beautifully disturbing eyes, as they pierced right through his. The warm feeling of gentleness and home, Renjun loved it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter