Oh My God!

My Next Door Neighbor Eli [Hiatus]

SoMin P.O.V

Stupid motorbike! work!  I kicked my motorbike and groaned at the pain that came. KangSung only bought ramen and rice yesterday so now I had to go buy some food. Sighing i pulled the hood on my cute skull jumper and pulled it over my head and walked to the grocery store. Looking around I bought some vegetables, some pork and other things. Smiling i walked out. It was quite dark as I walked down the streets but then i heard some foot steps behind me. My heart started beating faster and I walked but the foot steps were still following me.  Being the curious person I am I turned around and my jaw dropped ".....Eli? What are you doing here?!" I asked and he looked up "What do you think I'm doing genius?"
"Following me?"
"No stupid! I'm going home!" I glared at him "Don't call me stupid!" I yelled and glared at him "Tch!" I turned around and started walking but then foot steps behind me started walking as well. I turned around agin "I thought you said you were going home?"
"I am! Why would I follow you anyway!" SoMin sighed and started walking hoping he would go away.


Eli P.O.V

...unbelievable! I turned to SoMin who was next to me and she seemed just as shocked as I am "Y-You live here?" Asked SoMin and I rolled my eyes "Ofcourse i do! Why do you think Im here?" She glared at me and I laughed mentaly this chick is pretty cute. She looked through she pockets and groaned "KANGSUNG!" She yelled and I put my hand over "Don't scream so loud! Sheesh! I don't want to be seen with you!" She glared and my and I let go of . Just then her door opened reaviling a talk guy "Oh your home...and who is this?"
"Our annoying neighbour!" She said and I poked my tounge at her "You-!" She was about to kick me but i quickly went inside my apartemnt


SoMin P.O.V

"WHAT! HE LIVES NEXT TO YOU!" Yelled TaecYeon on the phone and sighed "I know how unlucky..."
"Becareful man! Don't be suprised when fans ask to live in your place just to see him," 
"I don't plan on telling anybody except HeeYoung,"
"HeeYoung?.....HeeYoung....OH Yeah! That girl! you introduced her to me yeah?"
"Umm Hmm,"
"Shes nice,"
".......Don't you dare start hitting on her,"
"I won't I won't,"
"Good now I have to go bye~"
"Bye SoMin," I hanged up and jumped on my bed messing my hair in frustraion "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD! HeeYoung is going to freak and I'm going to be attacked by fangirls!!" 


KangSung P.O.V

"OH MY GOOOOOOOD!" I heard a scream from SoMin's room and I quickly ran to the room "SoMin!"
"Oppa? Whats wrong?"
"Well I heard you screaming so..." SoMin laughed "Don't worry it's school issues,"
"School Issues? Is anyone bullying you? Tell me! I'll sort it out!" She laughed agin "No it's about work! Don't worry and go to sleep!" She said and I nodded stilll not convinced "Okay...Good night my cute dongsaeng~!"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!" She screamed and I quickly slammed the door before her pillow hit me and walked back to my room laughing.

 


Finally ^^ I finished ^^