oo1; little fragile heart of mine

homo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1; little fragile heart of mine 

 

My name is Moon JaeIn.

I’m 24, free and single. 

Well, not really free since I was living with Jongup, my stupid brother. We were living in a small apartment near his university and my work place, it had two rooms and just enough for our own personal space. I should be happy, at least he didn't play the role of protective brother who kept his eyes on me 24/7.

He was okay, a bit weird most of the time but nevertheless okay, until he brought his friend to live with us.

His friend who turned out to be an ex convict.
~

 

It was a normal day for me, hanging out with the guys from my work place and eating burgers in our small gym. We sat in a corner as we chatted about anything happened lately.

"Did you hear? Bona just broke up with her hot boyfriend" Jimin slowly whispered, leaned closer to our small circle of the girls. Well, I think it was futile since I know that the boys behind us still could hear her voice. Nevertheless, the boyfriend wasn't one of them so I didn't really care. 

"Ahhh... That's why I didn't see her yet since yesterday" I slowly commented, Bona was absent yesterday and sadly I was her partner every Thursday. 

"What happen?" a long arm leaned over my shoulder from behind, made me silently groaned. "Go away" I bumped my head with his, made him frowned on my action.

"Oppa, it is girls business" Sejeong commented with her arms crossed, followed by our youngest Sohyun who nodded her head from the side.

"You girls are going to talk about gossip anyway" Daehyun, my best friend of fifteen years rolled his eyes, he then pushed me away so he can fit sitting between me and Jimin. That jerk. "So, what happen with Bona and her hot boyfriend?"

"That hot model actually two timed her with Krystal, another model who turned out to be Bona best friend since high school days" Jimin scandalously said, earning a few gasp from us.

"What an " I shouted out in disbelief, "he looks so shy and sweet though in front of us!" I could imagine his sweet as sugar smiles and those cheesy lines he always threw to Bona. Urgh, definitely a jerk.

"Well, don't judge a book by its cover, dear" I threw a glare at my side, right, this Jung Daehyun was another . He was in fact worse than Bona ex, if he wasn't my very own best friend... I was sure he wasn't still alive at this very moment. He was that bad.

"There my dears, they say, all men are the same, if aren't an , then they are homo" Jimin intentionally said a little too loud this time so the guys behind us can heard it.

They just laughed it out, not denied Jimin. "That's right Jiminie, keep it in mind my dear sisters" Jackson, one of the guys nodded his head while showed us his thumps up, the others just laughed like a mad man. They all truly were insane.

Right, every one of them was jerks, maybe that was the reason why I didn't see any couple office yet here. None wanted a jerk as a boyfriend. I pity their girlfriends.
~

 

"He's so fluffy and sweet and cute and awesome and handsome, I can't!!" I stared at my new neighbor with hearts on my eyes, dreamily leaned my cheek on my palm while ignoring the cup of ramen in front of me. Hahh... He's a perfect definition of the dream guy.

His name is Kim Taehyung, my neighbor since two months ago. He was living only with his warm mother, and he was a real gentleman. Who cares if he was younger than me, that guy was just perfect.

"He'll get holes on his back if you keep on staring"

For a moment I remembered that I wasn't alone in this convenience store just beside my apartment building. I was with Jaeyeon, another be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter