refresh

Body Talk

                                                                                                                    Flashback

"Hey Irene! The new bake shop that open near my stores recently got promotion. " said Wendy as she catch up with Irene who walk ahead her.
Irene stop at her track so that she can walk along with Wendy. "Oh really? What promotion they have?"
Wendy link their arm together and walk in the same pace along the streetwalker line, "Buy one of their cakes and they will give free cupcakes! I think it's a good idea for us to get one for Joy's new home party!"
As they keep talking, Irene didn't notice there was a man walking on her way while play with his phone.
"I think we sho- ouch" Irene squeal as she bumped someone that is tall than her and big. She look up to see who it is. "Oh, I'm sorry miss. I didn't see you just now" he apologized while bow his head down slightly.
Irene shake her head and smiles softly. "No its okay. I'm sorry too. I should be aware of my surrounding" she nods. Wendy just stare at both of them in confusion because she feel very familiar with the man. 'Where did I see him before hmm?' she keep trying find an answer but its look like her brain doesn't help her enough.
Irene noticed the man's key fell to the ground as they bumped earlier. "Oh-" she goes picking up the key from the ground and give it to him.
"I think I found your heart" she chuckles. The key got heart keychain on it which is what Irene referring to about the heart. The man was too out of focus as he look the way she smiling. His phone vibrates that make him come back to the reality once again, "Ah yes, thank you." He take the key and put it inside his coat's pocket.
Irene check her pink watch on her wrist and realise she and Wendy are late to go to the grocery store. "I'm sorry, I gotta go. Bye!" She and Wendy bid him goodbye and walk away before he can ask for Irene's name.
'She really gorgeous. Hopefully we can meet again soon, princess' he thought to himself while smiling brightly. He continue his journey to office while Irene's face stuck in his mind throughout the day.

 

 

•••
Hey This is where it all started between Irene and Shownu. I hope you enjoy read this although it was short.