nightmares

Body Talk

In a blink of the eyes, a bullet flies across the room towards the groom.
 

A woman screams grabbing everyone attention as the bullet hit exactly on the chest of the groom.
 

Everyone turn their look to where the bullet land and gasp in the same time.
 

Then, everything start become a chaos with kids crying and people running around trying to run away and save their life.
 

There, Irene holding him in her arms while sobbing. "Please don't leave me" she beg, keeping him stay awake.
 

The manager of the building watch the scene with smirk on his face, as his mission were accomplished before he left the place quickly, not wanting anyone to see him.
 

Irene grips on his shirt tight as she cry hardly, then a hand reach to her cheeks, wiping away the tears that falling down from her eyes.
 

Irene sniff and look down, he was looking up at her while smiling. "I love you, I really do. I-" his words was cut off as he cough blood.
 

Irene shock and make him sit up straight, still holding him tight to her. "Anyone please, tell me the emergency are on its way!" she scream yet no one care as they busy saving their own life..
 

Irene gasped as she felt her breathe were cut off before she passed out




 

 

 

 









small note.

small note.
hello there folks! this is our first chapter. A little preview for our whole story heh you can say it's a clickbait not click but readbait? Haha, well then keep subscribing for the next chapter!