An introduction to my love life

Thanks, my boyfriends (ex).

 

The streetlight blinks. A group of ladies sat down around a table in a tent, hanging out and drinking rice wine. “Bottoms up!” June cheers and everyone swallows a cup of Soju. “Congratulations June! Finally, you’re getting married! No longer a single lady.” Hyeon declares.

“We have been waiting for this day to arrive for super-duper long.” Yuri laughs. June rolled her eyes, “I was too alright.” She answers sarcastically.

“Honestly, I never have thought that June will be the last lady among to get marry.” Yeon pointed out. “I know right, June was the most popular girl in our class during high school,” Yuri added.

June sighed, “come on ladies, it’s the past right? Currently, I am just a plain old Jane and I am really happy with my current lifestyle.” She replies positively. Hyeon disagreed. “You have Seongwoo now. Such handsome husband. Taking care of you whole-heartedly.”

June smiles sheepishly.

“Which relationship was the most memorable to you June?” Yuri asks curiously. “To me, I think DooJoon. I mean…when you told us you are dating your boss…my jaw dropped. Wouldn’t you afraid that in affects your career?” She explains.

“In the end, I quitted the job too.” June answers.

“Han Bin for me. The whole school was chaotic. Girls were screaming and boys were in awe.” Yeon gave her opinion.

“Puppy love happens…” June explains

“Kang Daniel was the most shock for me. I can’t believe you dated a guy who was 5 years younger than you. Moreover, he did ask you to marry him.” Hyeon exclaimed.

“It wasn’t only you…I was stunned too.” June says with a headache.

June scratched her head feeling a little embarrassed. “I do have an interesting relationship…” She trails.

In the night, June put on a piece of mask and recalled their conversation just now in the tent. “Can’t believe I went through the whole drama…” She thought in disbelieved.

“They were different type of boys too…you know…” June was deep in her thoughts.

--------

Hi, guys, it's a short introduction to the story.

Please stay tune and continue to read~

Cheers,

SallyMolly