it's Vintage

love and hate : never easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING

[hey, if you have time.. can we have a cup of tea some other time?_] MB

[Sure…I’d love to! How about this Sunday?]_YS

 

 

[Yongsun POV]

That was the last text I remember, the next one comes like a storm and makes me smile like a fool for the whole weeks. Or maybe I am.  Can’t wait for our promised date..no our tea time together.

We should have make most of our time that moment, cause 3 days after the date you got called and have to move to Japan because of urgent work. While I suddenly  got a contract in Bali for a cf shooting. I could tell timing and distance are the worst enemy that moment. I wish I could tell you to stay but who am I to you…..Am I still your sun? That day was super fun I never have another day like that like forever…well, maybe ever since you’re left.

 

[I believe we can never change the past, but we can always make a brand new ending]

We could have make a brand new ending.. We should have

But sadly we’re not………..

 

[8 MONTHS LATER]

I got invited by Kim Do Hoon Appa for celebrating the re-opening of the second branch of RBW in Japan. It’s a party for you I know, your urgent work back then was helping rebuild the RBW branch in Japan which in the verge of collapse. You’re not only rebuilding it but also making it to the top 3 biggest in Japan in  a short time. No wonder you really are my smart cutie hamster.

But 8 months, don’t you really have no time for even a single hello? I thought we’re planning making a new start..or maybe I’m deluding things…………………

Am I the only one who fall. Again.

 

 

**

Speak of the devil, my oh my… how can she walk in with that devilish smile. That’s one thing I haven’t seen in a while. Dress up so neatly with her long black coat and button up white shirt paired up with freshly ironed grey pants I could tell. I remembered how you always told me to help you iron it whenever you want to wear it on a big day, like celebrating our universary back then…

But now she was busy greeting some important looking people, some handsome guys and beauty girls that keeps flocking her way. Hmmph sorry..but I’m not one of them, I have no intention to. I’m here for hyejin and wheein who waiting on the second floor. I’m no longer one of your party band.

I said I’m not. I wish.

**

I come in to the party that night,wearing my most favourite grey pant that freshly ironed. But here, tonight, too many new faces I got to see. Hoping it would be someone else but.. “ahh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter