two

Devil Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin finally decided to stay at their house for awhile until he gets to have a house of his own.As the only bed that's empty is in yoongi's room,Jin will be sharing a room with yoongi even though yoongi is unwilling with the idea (not like he have a choice anyway).

"So,i will be your roomate for,um,months or weeks.i dont know but yeah,nice to meet you and i will make sure to never disturb you or anything because you are already glaring at me right now even though im just introducing myself." Jin said and smiled cheekily at yoongi even though his body is aching from all the scars.

"You are still so cheeky even though you are hurt right now,im quite sure that i wont be able to keep up with you once your scars are well enough and you will be able to move freely" yoongi let out a genuine sigh and plop down on his bed "plus,i wasnt glaring at you.my eyes-- its just like that.its not like i glare 24/7"

"Oh,dont worry.My scars will get well soon enough,Im not a normal human being anyway,what do you expect.And i said i wont disturb you so dont worry...suga." Jin smiled and lay on his own bed,closing his eyes.

Yoongi stares at him and though he would rather die than admit it,the guy is really really attractive.He have a beautiful eyes,its quite unfair really.A cute round nose,plump lips,naturally rosy cheeks,oh gosh,he probably never had a bad hair d--

"you are staring" Jin said with his eyes still close,making yoongi jump and blushed madly at being caught "since when did i stare at you?stop being so full of yourself geez." 

Jin chuckled and open his eyes,tilting his head to the left to look at yoongi "then what were you doing?you are literally burning holes on my face with your gaze jesus."

"i-- i was just thinking about something. i wasnt even looking at you" yoongi said and narrowed his eyes,laying on his bed too "go to sleep"

" i was about to sleep but sensed that you are um-- staring at me -though you said something else about thinking about some ,im still sure you were staring at me-" jin said and closed his eyes,ready to go to sleep.

Yoongi sighed and smiled gently to himself.

 XXX

"Good morning~" Taehyung went in yoongi's room and skipped to jins bed,waking him up "Jin hyung..?"

Jin opened his eyes and looks at taehyung,raising his eyebrows at him.

"Hello!Do you want to follow me to the market?i can show you around while going to the market since i think you are new to this place" Taehyung said while grinning at jin.Jin stares at taehyung and cant help but nod with a slight smile at taehyungs eagerness "sure.i will get ready".Taehyung smiles brightly and skips to the door "i will wait for you outside!!Take your time and be careful with your scars~"

Jin smiled as taehyung closed the door quietly.He gets up and looks around the room before realising that he doesnt have any clothes to change into.Sighing,he went in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After making sure that his clothes is clean enough,he steps out of the room and finds taehyung sitting on the couch in the living room.Taehyung looks at jin and smiles gently "You're here." Jin smiles back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter